BIG First Day Shooting News [ SPOILER!}

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,666
    Forum Member
    picture up on the Sun Website confirming her,even though they dont seem to have realised that yet

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2544807/Filming-begins-on-new-Doctor-Who.html

(1st In Slideshow

Are you sure that blond woman is Alex Kingston ? She seems to have gained a few pounds, and the heavy make up does not help me to recognize her.
  • hankmoodyhankmoody Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good grief, it isn't alex kingston.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Google river song, then look at that picture. Different face shape, too much make up, christ, she even looks a different height. cite your source please.
  • stcoopstcoop Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hankmoody wrote: »

You're wrong. People who were actually physically there have confimred it is her.
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Solamenn wrote: »
    Are you sure that blond woman is Alex Kingston ? She seems to have gained a few pounds, and the heavy make up does not help me to recognize her.

110 Percent sure of it,after having to sit through Hope Springs every week im sure of it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member

I think it looks A LOT like her.

His lovely hair blowing about in the wind looks a big wiggy though. Whole sections flopping over. Y know who he reminds me of in this getup? George McFly!
  • CarlyWicksFanCarlyWicksFan Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is ALEX KINGSTON, exactly what she looks like in Hope Springs, how can you not say it's her!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because...and do try and keep up with a simple leap of logic here...

The woman in the picture is extremely blonde, and alex kingston is a redhead.
    Forum Member
    110 Percent sure of it,after having to sit through Hope Springs every week im sure of it

Thanks ! Because I have only seen her in E.R. and obviously the SM's two parter in S4, so I was really not sure...

If Amy Pond is related to River Song, then we'll most probably have a romantic relationship between Doctor and companion.

Oh, I still don't know if I'm excited (because I liked River Song character despite the cheesy ending) or disappointed (because I'm not really sure if I want Eleven to get into a relationship that soon in his era).
    Forum Member

Hair dye, anyone ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wigs and Hair dye are cheap and extremely effective:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hair dye, anyone ?

why the devil would he introduce river song as more ginger than she currently is, only to introduce her LATER as a platinum blonde?!?!

I really think you're trying to make the piece fit the jigsaw here. next thing you know, people will be suggesting that the new assistant is jenny regenerated, martha is a part of the tardis now and sally sparrow is really the rani.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh, I hate you sometimes. lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why the devil would he introduce river song as more ginger than she currently is, only to introduce her LATER as a platinum blonde?!?!

I really think you're trying to make the piece fit the jigsaw here. next thing you know, people will be suggesting that the new assistant is jenny regenerated, martha is a part of the tardis now and sally sparrow is really the rani.

2 out of three could be a good idea:p
  • CarlyWicksFanCarlyWicksFan Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex Kingston dont have red here - http://www.hopesprings.uk.com/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay right....

Love the hair...:p
    Looooooove the clothes!!!! So much for the emo look!!!:p
    Karen looks great, name is Amy Pond...interesting!!!
    River Song...It does seem to be her....will be interesting to see where all this goes...
    Oh and it seems no one has mentioned it so far, unless it is on the other threads.....but How Blue does that Tardis Look????? Or is it my eyes that are playing up....not that I'm complaining...it just really stands out, unlike the old tardis we have had for the past four years.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's Strawberry Blonde! A Ginger! Slightly Red In The Hair!
  • kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Re River Song's hair colour !

well isnt this in her past and the dr's future as dr met her in the sitl and fotd it was at the end of her life but in her own past she had been close to the Dr so its seems to be okay that she has blonde hair as its a different time period to the one "we and the Dr" met her in.

if that makes sense :p

Regards

kenneth
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the record, I think the world of you lot, but you honestly make me want to bang my head against a deskr epeatedly and then peel the skin from my face sometimes. o0
  • kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crazzyaz7 wrote: »
    Okay right....

River Song...It does seem to be her....will be interesting to see where all this goes...
    Oh and it seems no one has mentioned it so far, unless it is on the other threads.....but How Blue does that Tardis Look????? Or is it my eyes that are playing up....not that I'm complaining...it just really stands out, unlike the old tardis we have had for the past four years.....

hmmm Mabey its a brand new tardis and events in the last three DT Specials will reveal how he comes about it !!

Regards

Kenneth
    Forum Member
    crazzyaz7 wrote: »
    Okay right....

I agree. It looks so brand new.
    Could the TARDIS be destroyed in Ten's final days and regrowned ?
  • stcoopstcoop Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Let's try this again. People who were actually there, standing near her have said it is her.

I'll take their opinion over yours any day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kw4121 wrote: »
    hmmm Mabey its a brand new tardis and events in the last three DT Specials will reveal how he comes about it !!

Regards

Kenneth
    I agree. It looks so brand new.
    Could the TARDIS be destroyed in Ten's final days and regrowned ?

What....does this mean I will have to cry for the Tardis as well as the Tenth Doctor?????:cry:

Cannot wait to see what happens:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stcoop wrote: »
    Let's try this again. People who were actually there, standing near her have said it is her.

I'll take their opinion over yours any day.

Fine. Let's try this again. Cite sources please.
    Forum Member
    For the record, I think the world of you lot, but you honestly make me want to bang my head against a deskr epeatedly and then peel the skin from my face sometimes. o0

Please, stay calm :D
    We only have speculations in that DW drought we are currently having. So, well, maybe yes, we are reading too much in those pictures.
    And I'm confused because we have images but no informations, and when I'm confused I tend to babble the most far fetched theories :rolleyes:

But after all, it wouldn't be that far fetched : RS is a SM creation (unlike the Rani ;) ), he introduced her after he knew he was taking the reins for S5 (or so I think but I might be mistaken).

I am not that eager to have River back. But it might be interesting (even if I'm not already sure of that :rolleyes: ).