Options

Junior Apprentice - 12/05/10 - Episode Discussion

Comments

• Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mounty wrote: »
    cheese is high on the list of products I definitely wouldn't buy from an open air stall run by kids

Especially from that boy with the bad teeth who is giving samples from a paper plate.

He looks like a nose picker.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jordan's looking like he's panicking!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    The girls team look so much better at this and they have better handwriting.

The girls, especially Zoe, all seem quite competent and connect well with the customers. Image is also quite important- something the boys are definitely lacking. They all look too boyish (apart from Tim and one of the others) to succeed unless its blue perm day.
  • Options
    mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jordan's on his way back home then :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jordan panic selling, it doesn't look good.
  • Options
    TheBlueOneTheBlueOne Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Arjun and Tim, they seem to be on a boys team of pretty much idiots.

The blonde girl with the red lipstick, whilst annoying, is very good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    69 eh? :p:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they'd all stop touching their hair and faces!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoe is more than competent, people butting in or hovering around her could damage the sale. Idiots.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    There all geeks lol especially the lads. one particular boy will get on my nerves he's already annoying me. He's the one already in business with his dad as exceutive producer and he is currently project leader. I'm currently missing the programme without adults in it.

Yeah I agree about missing the adults! I'd be interested to see what the viewing figures are like for this series. It's just not the same, I'm losing interest already and I LOVE this show in its usual format! :confused: How about 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is the PM upset? It's better for them to talk one-on-one in a negotiation especially as Zoe did well.
  • Options
    WinterFireWinterFire Posts: 9,509
    Forum Member
    Zoe does actually look very confident. Good negotiating there. She might be better than any of the last lot of adults. Now she's comforting other team members. And she seems to understand the mechanics of it. all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The chubby plastic surgeon throwing a strop.
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    £55 - no £ 25 - I'm a young person - alright then £50....

He should give her a job now.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    classic combination flowers and cheese
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose34 wrote: »
    Yeah I agree about missing the adults! I'd be interested to see what the viewing figures are like for this series. It's just not the same, I'm losing interest already and I LOVE this show in its usual format! :confused: How about 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'! :mad:

It's not like this is taking place of the adult show. That will still be shown later. I'm quite enjoying this. Anybody who doesnt like it, doesnt need to watch :)
  • Options
    WinterFireWinterFire Posts: 9,509
    Forum Member
    He's going to target women. Any women on here who would like to be targetted?
  • Options
    TheBlueOneTheBlueOne Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Primarily focus on woman?

Go back to school. It's women, plural.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldnt buy cheese off kids in suits walking about the streets with a wheely fridge thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women love cheese :) the boy is learning.
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WinterFire wrote: »
    Zoe does actually look very confident. Good negotiating there. She might be better than any of the last lot of adults. Now she's comforting other team members. And she seems to understand the mechanics of it. all.

Totally disagree- the girl is ruthless and would throw one of the others under the bus at the first opportunity. :D

I think she will win ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rose34 wrote: »

I quite like the novelty of it but I can't see myself sticking with the duration. It could have worked better as a one off special like the Comic/Sport Relief specials
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe the 'adult' Apprentice (ooh I say) has been delayed until after the world cup finishes
  • Options
    ustarionustarion Posts: 20,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girls' leader is shit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    sleepydove wrote: »
    It's not like this is taking place of the adult show. That will still be shown later. I'm quite enjoying this. Anybody who doesnt like it, doesnt need to watch :)

Oh really? Oh well that's fair enough then. :) I think I'm gonna switch it off, not paying any attention to it. Will wait for the adult one!