Options

Why Are People Voting Sam Out ?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sam has caused every unhappiness that there has been since he arrived - 3 people have been badly hurt. sam is an emotional disaster area.
  • Options
    airfixairfix Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parneb wrote: »
    I am voting him out because I cannot stand toddler brats who hug the airtime and do nasty things to their fellow hms and call them 'pranks and jolly japes'.

Without that sort of stuff you end up with the boring love-in that was BB4.
  • Options
    super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bingoes wrote: »
    WHY ?

Sam should win, he is the best HM ever !! He has created more interest in a few weeks than any other housemate.

WHY ?

I will be gutted if he goes tonight. :confused:

Because the producers want him out and they are probably doing the voting out it is bloody ridiculous. He has been the best housemate this year after Ben and should bloody win this but what have we got a big fat lazy slob who is now telling her aussie to be prepared as he will leave tonight - she is one cheeky sod. I will be switching off after tonight as there willi be no interest there whatsoever and I hope the ultimate big brother lot rip the bloody duvet off her back
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I appreciate that there is a lot of envy of Sam as he has been the show for the last couple of weeks and has more votes on the fav h/m poll than all the other h/m's put together. I would suggest some of the anti Sam comments are a bit O.T.T. and are not required.
  • Options
    SupaTeeSupaTee Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sparkles wrote: »
    Errrr no. That isn't the same thing as being up some-one's backside is it now?

John James...for all his faults & they are numerous, was the only one in the house that was half decent to him when he came in. He put up with jibes from all the others, influenced of course by St. Josie, & was generally ignored, so hearing the only person who had anything decent to say to him bitching about him was bound to be upsetting. He is still only young and very sensitive. He has shown this side to him..quietly, numerous times...clearing up around Steve after nasty noms so he didn't slip, opening doors for people when he sees they have their hands full, again checking on Steve whilst leaving during the flood, talking to Andrew to help him feel better about himself after he was upset during the rate the HM's task, making origami figures & giving them as gifts to mario & Corin etc etc etc.

He plays pranks, yes, usually by just moving people's things, although he has retaliated against Josie when she put nasty stuff on his toothbrush, spices on his face which could have damaged his eyes etc etc. Josie's pranks are far worse & show a nasty streak, but of course, very little has been shown of Josie's tricks.

If that's your truth & Justice, then yes..it seems as the cult of the Glory is right up your street.:D

First of all, I accept Sam has made some nice gestures. I'm able to see both sides. So don't think I haven't noticed his good moments.

BUT ...

.. his behaviour at the start was unacceptable, and I blame John James for letting it go unchecked, as he's the older of the two.

He should have been more like JJ2 and threatened to knock Sam's teeth out for the fat slag/miss piggy/fake and mag deals/illegal to wear bikini comments.
    In fact, it shouldn't have been just a threat, Sam should seriously have been spitting teeth then.
    JJ2 has threatened Sam with his teeth on a few occasions and it's worked. Sam won't do anything to him.

Josie should not have had to say a word about Sam. I hope John James has learned something when JJ2 told him nothing would stop him from getting back at someone who was insulting his woman.

To their credit, Andrew and Dave tried to help Josie, so thank goodness for them. They understand the meaning of friendship. Andrew is a very creditable young man.

Now if John James had done that at the start, Sam wouldn't have believed he was his friend. But it shows just how thick Sam is to think that that behaviour was anywhere near acceptable

It's just not on.

Get him out.
  • Options
    billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I would suggest some of the anti Sam comments are a bit O.T.T. and are not required.

A bit like some of the pro-Sam / anti other HM comments then ... nearly all the HMs are copping some very nasty comments as the eviction nears.

btw - I don't think my comments re. Sam are OTT - he is very childish, and has behaved like a bully (as he sides with the group he sees as more powerful, and looks to exploit weakness) and a crybaby.

He seems to have some good qualities, but he's not doing much to show them here.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHY ?

Sam should win, he is the best HM ever !! He has created more interest in a few weeks than any other housemate.

WHY ?

because their ********s...simple as.
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    wappaho wrote: »
    sam has caused every unhappiness that there has been since he arrived - 3 people have been badly hurt. sam is an emotional disaster area.

yep, and promising a fellow hm a night of hell went quite beyond the pale for me. And he picked on a female hm, not JJ1 or Steve for instance. Coward.

But the toddler brat forgot that ranged against him were two formidable female hms, and one of them (Josie) could eat him as a snack and still feel hungry.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    WHY ?

WHY ?

because the simple folk who are voting for josie want a boring final show!:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah so your type of entertainment contains a duvet, a human re-imagination of Morph with three catchphrases, a man with one ball bigger than the other, a man who just sits there doing nothing, another bloke who just lays back laughing about God and being high on Jesus and two tag alongs who have got as much personality as a spade.

I'm glad BB is ending if thats what people think the show should be like

Well said and how true - there are some idiots about and that is why an idiot will win who sucks her thumb and hugs a duvet for 9 weeks or a woman who thinks she looks like Jordan when she looks more like Lorraine Chase and speaks like a bloody child and thinks she has her own so called catch phrases and who has done sod all but apply make up and wigs for 9 weeks. Sod it that Sam has only been in 3 weeks thats the producers fault they should have put him in in the beginning so make amends and let us have a worthy winner for a change and a winner that public want not who BB want - if it had been a save vote he would be saved and would have won - utterly disgusting BB. Vote to get the rest out!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SupaTee wrote: »
    First of all, I accept Sam has made some nice gestures. I'm able to see both sides. So don't think I haven't noticed his good moments.

BUT ...

.. his behaviour at the start was unacceptable, and I blame John James for letting it go unchecked, as he's the older of the two.

He should have been more like JJ2 and threatened to knock Sam's teeth out for the fat slag/miss piggy/fake and mag deals/illegal to wear bikini comments.
    In fact, it shouldn't have been just a threat, Sam should seriously have been spitting teeth then.
    JJ2 has threatened Sam with his teeth on a few occasions and it's worked. Sam won't do anything to him.

Josie should not have had to say a word about Sam. I hope John James has learned something when JJ2 told him nothing would stop him from getting back at someone who was insulting his woman.

To their credit, Andrew and Dave tried to help Josie, so thank goodness for them. They understand the meaning of friendship. Andrew is a very creditable young man.

Now if John James had done that at the start, Sam wouldn't have believed he was his friend. But it shows just how thick Sam is to think that that behaviour was anywhere near acceptable

It's just not on.

Get him out.
    keep in him in! if grosie or john james had adhd you would say everyone is insensitive. crabeyes is going home to mummy tonight!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wappaho wrote: »

thats just rediculous! another one who wants a boring final show.:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    SupaTee wrote: »

BUT ...

To their credit, Andrew and Dave tried to help Josie, so thank goodness for them. They understand the meaning of friendship. Andrew is a very creditable young man.Now if John James had done that at the start, Sam wouldn't have believed he was his friend. But it shows just how thick Sam is to think that that behaviour was anywhere near acceptable

It's just not on.

Get him out.

You condone threatening behaviour:eek: btw he only said it once then he was warned by BB

Andrew is a nice boy, boring but nice:yawn: he will be forgotten very quickly, just as well considering his behaviour with melons:eek:

Sam has been an excellent HM he deserves to stay, but the most interesting HM's always go first.

Still I'm sure it will be an exciting final:sleep::sleep:
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said and how true - there are some idiots about and that is why an idiot will win who sucks her thumb and hugs a duvet for 9 weeks or a woman who thinks she looks like Jordan when she looks more like Lorraine Chase and speaks like a bloody child and thinks she has her own so called catch phrases and who has done sod all but apply make up and wigs for 9 weeks. Sod it that Sam has only been in 3 weeks thats the producers fault they should have put him in in the beginning so make amends and let us have a worthy winner for a change and a winner that public want not who BB want - if it had been a save vote he would be saved and would have won - utterly disgusting BB. Vote to get the rest out!!!!!

Totally agree with you ..only utter bankers who like the human Cow and want to spoil our show for us want Sammy Pepper out..BB are complete pricks and should be ashamed of how theyve hoodwinked us.:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Because the producers want him out and they are probably doing the voting out it is bloody ridiculous. He has been the best housemate this year after Ben and should bloody win this but what have we got a big fat lazy slob who is now telling her aussie to be prepared as he will leave tonight - she is one cheeky sod. I will be switching off after tonight as there willi be no interest there whatsoever and I hope the ultimate big brother lot rip the bloody duvet off her back

it isnt the producers that want sam out they are the ones who put him in remember. its the stupid, bleeding heart public that gets it wrong year after year after year. keep him in!
  • Options
    HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silly sam attached himself to the wrong people who goaded him on and stepped back whilst he took the flack.God knows why he did it, despite his other problems he seemed one of the more savvy aware one's in there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    billio wrote: »
    A bit like some of the pro-Sam / anti other HM comments then ... nearly all the HMs are copping some very nasty comments as the eviction nears.

Skippy and crab-eyes are by far the worst labels being used because they focus on national stereotyping and physical features and would not get through the ever changing rules of PC in another context.
    Parneb wrote: »
    ..., and one of them (Josie) could eat him as a snack and still feel hungry.
    :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jostmart wrote: »
    keep in him in! if grosie or john james had adhd you would say everyone is insensitive. crabeyes is going home to mummy tonight!:D

If anyone had ADHD and started baiting people for no reason to the point of bullying, I'd be saying the same thing about them.

I said it about John James when he shouted at Rachael in the early weeks. He was a bully then. And it's good he got taught a lesson with Nathan.

If I can say that about John James, I'll say it about Sam.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heartache wrote: »
    Silly sam attached himself to the wrong people who goaded him on and stepped back whilst he took the flack.God knows why he did it, despite his other problems he seemed one of the more savvy aware one's in there.

au contraire. what Sam fans haven't grasped is that Sam likes JJ, hence his attempts to get Josie out of the way the first day he arrived.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jak14 wrote: »
    You condone threatening behaviour:eek: btw he only said it once then he was warned by BB

Andrew is a nice boy, boring but nice:yawn: he will be forgotten very quickly, just as well considering his behaviour with melons:eek:

Sam has been an excellent HM he deserves to stay, but the most interesting HM's always go first.

Still I'm sure it will be an exciting final:sleep::sleep:

I woudn't use threatening behaviour to start with, but I'd use it to stop it.

Sam's a disgrace. Andrew's a credit.

I'd rather watch BB4 all over again than have Sam in the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam was good fun until he overdid it with Corin. He hadn't the nerve to take JJ1's moisturiser after saying he would. No, he went for the wigs again. Stupid and cowardly. His head has now taken JJ2's place up JJ1's derriere.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deanieboy wrote: »
    Why are people voting Sam out? Without sounding sarcastic, not everyone likes Saint Sam (me included!!) - he's a spoilt brat with a whiny voice and his "pranks" are becoming very tiresome - roll out tonight when he gets evicted!!

Its Corin's voice that is whiny - he is being witty and amusing and his pranks are better than seeing Steve sit on a sofa, Josie suck her thum and Corin applying make up for a whole 9 weeks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    He's played out now,he's acting like a hyper 10 year old.Was amusing for a bit,now tiresome.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because some people obviously don't want to be entertained

Sam should clearly stay in the house and its votes like this that make me happy the show is ending so 'fans' of BB cant possibly ruin it anymore

Sam's pranks are not entertainment, except, perhaps, to the very young. Been there, done that, seen it all. It's not funny. It's old news and not very original.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jak14 wrote: »

JJ2 told Sam last night on live feed that he doesn't care about BB's warnings, he will lose his teeth if he messes with him.

And that's exactly what that boy needs to hear.

HURRAH for JJ2 :D