Coleen Nolan, Piling on the pounds

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,460
Forum Member
Just watching this morning, and Coleen Nolan looks massive! What happened to the 'Im a size 10' all the constant magazine articles, tv interviews and famous weight loss video and shes the size of a house end again. Completely let herself go again, she looked much better before, ive been thinking for while on Loose Women she looks a lot bigger, but having seen her on This Morning stood up i was very shocked!

Comments

• halfbiscuithalfbiscuit Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    She's whatever size she says she is. This is television, no-one cares about the truth any more. And if she gets any porkier she can lose a bit and then release a weight loss book and dvd and give loads of interviews saying how if she can do it anybody can. With all the money she makes she'll buy lots of cakes and pies and balloon again and give lots more interviews about her fat hell. And then she'll reveal a revolutionary approach to losing weight that only she was clever enough to realise, but she'll tell you if you buy her new book and dvd. And so on and so on. As previously practised by Anne Diamond, Vanessa Feltz, etc etc. Weight loss, it's a growth industry.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has put all the weight back on and much more besides.

All this talk of being a size 8/10 was ridiculous, because she was clearly fighting against her natural body shape - which never works in the long-term.

If she doesn't like the criticism then she should refrain from promoting herself via fitness DVDs and diet books.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having seen her on This Morning, she is clearly still only a size 10 *

To be fair, i remember seeing her ages ago presenting a Dancing on Ice thingy with Ben Sheppard, and she had to squeeze herself into some awful tight and uncomfortable looking frocks. I remember then thinking that she was already ballooning.

But hey - she is married now. I got the impression that she only lost the weight so she could walk down the isle a thin bride ?

* in her eyes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,460
    Forum Member
    Porcupine wrote: »
    Having seen her on This Morning, she is clearly still only a size 10 *

To be fair, i remember seeing her ages ago presenting a Dancing on Ice thingy with Ben Sheppard, and she had to squeeze herself into some awful tight and uncomfortable looking frocks. I remember then thinking that she was already ballooning.

But hey - she is married now. I got the impression that she only lost the weight so she could walk down the isle a thin bride ?

* in her eyes.

There is no way on earth she is a size ten, shes a size 14 if lucky. She didnt loose the majority of the weight before her wedding she lost a lot more after, she looked great after the weight loss.

And just because shes married does not mean she should pile back on the pounds and loose her figuire. I think thes been putting the weight back on all year probobly since last year TBH.
  • Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she's piling it back on, must have thrown in the towel with the fitness.

BTW I always thought the picture on her exercise DVD cover looked photoshopped, even after it came out she never looked that thin.
  • julicovajulicova Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    To be fair, she has been working hard.
    Her autobiography.
    Loose Women and now This Morning.
    She had an accident involving her hand and a horse.
    She also has a long-running back problem.
    Her sister has been dealing with breast cancer.
    And her husband has been touring a lot so she has been on her own.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww I feel for her.
  • bob_fossilbob_fossil Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    julicova wrote: »

Sure it wasn't her mouth and a horse?! ;) j/k

From what I read her DVD/regime was not meant to be that good, although she was constantly putting down other celebs for their releases.
    Forum Member
    To be fair, she has been working hard.
    Her autobiography.
    Loose Women and now This Morning.
    She also has a long-running back problem.
    Her sister has been dealing with breast cancer.
    And her husband has been touring a lot so she has been on her own.

She has been working hard, personally i wouldnt dare bring out a fitness DVD and have all that fuss about the weightloss to pile it back on like Coleen has. For some the work load, and stress would make them stick thin.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    she not shy of a fish supper
  • funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    This thread is disgusting! Coleen is a size 8. I have seen untouched pictures of her in a bikini. Her good friend Sinitta (12) told me how skinny she is.Why is this thread starting lies?!?!?

Coleen was married to Shane Ritchie. Not sure if anyone knows that as she is very private. I believe she might now be married to someene called Ray but I could be wrong
  • Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And didn't she just love giving everyone on Loose Women a blow by blow account of it. I'd have more sympathy for her if she didn't crave and expect it from everyone first.
  • withnailukwithnailuk Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funkycub wrote: »
    This thread is disgusting! Coleen is a size 8. I have seen untouched pictures of her in a bikini. Her good friend Sinitta (12) told me how skinny she is.Why is this thread starting lies?!?!?

Coleen was married to Shane Ritchie. Not sure if anyone knows that as she is very private. I believe she might now be married to someene called Ray but I could be wrong

She can't be that private;)
  • John.DitchfieldJohn.Ditchfield Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no doubt the former Mrs Ritchie is sending her Ray down to iceland with a tenner and he comes back with 100 bags of shopping
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have any of her children ever been to Amsterdam? She's never mentioned it ;)
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has children? ;)
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BTW I always thought the picture on her exercise DVD cover looked photoshopped, even after it came out she never looked that thin.
    I just had a look via Google.... my goodness I see what you mean, especially the one where she's in the strapless dress!
    :D:D:D:D Somehow I think you just might be right.
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Superb :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have never heard her mention any of this. Source????????????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coleen is a size 10 and she has been for some time now. That's obvious to see.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coleen is a size 10 and she has been for some time now. That's obvious to see.

It's far from obvious to see as, imo, she looks a generous 12 or probably more like a 14 to me.
  • funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    MsWalker wrote: »
    I have never heard her mention any of this. Source????????????

Kym Marsh. She knows everyfink....
  • silver mistresssilver mistress Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    To be honest shes never had a decent figure, has she [says moi, the perfect woman]. Her slingback singing sisters only wanted her in the Nolans because the Osmonds inflicted their chubby virus little Jimmy Osmond on us.
    Colleens always been a cheek choking lardarse...her son Jake in Flemmerdale looks like her maskerading as a schoolboy.
    Forum Member
    Angel Dust wrote: »
    It's far from obvious to see as, imo, she looks a generous 12 or probably more like a 14 to me.

Shes a size 14 no where near a 12, much longer and i think she will be a 16. The only time shes looked properly great and had some sort of a style is when she lost all her weight, Coleen if your reading i do like you i think your great, and hilarious, but get back on the diet love :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kym Marsh. She knows everyfink....

and she is pregnant ;)