Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    DVDfever wrote: »
    Here you go.

Richard Keys gets a Bird Poo Facial:
    http://bit.ly/BirdPooFacial

Looks like default Avid titles to me.

Often when making a package, if you have some material that's not available yet you'll stick a placeholder in the edit timeline for the duration that material will be.

That way you can get on with the rest of the package. Easiest way to create the placeholder is to render a simple title with the name of what's missing!

tellybloke
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Here you go.

Richard Keys gets a Bird Poo Facial:
    http://bit.ly/BirdPooFacial

Great stuff :D You couldn't make it up!
  • DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tellybloke wrote: »

Often when making a package, if you have some material that's not available yet you'll stick a placeholder in the edit timeline for the duration that material will be.

That way you can get on with the rest of the package. Easiest way to create the placeholder is to render a simple title with the name of what's missing!

I wonder if "Jen" is referring to Jenni Falconer from when she was on GMTV? Can't think of another Jen.
  • zingzing Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I record Daybreak each day, so feel free to PM me if stuff like this happens)

We've found their viewer!! Someone put him in a jar and pickle him! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tellybloke wrote: »

tellybloke

That's exactly what I thought too. Plain white arial on black, the hallmark of a quick title tool ident. I do the same thing all the time. I guess the wrong version of the VT made it onto the server.
  • DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zing wrote: »
    We've found their viewer!! Someone put him in a jar and pickle him! :D

I didn't say I watch it religiously ;)