Options

Criminal Minds S7 (US Pace)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SoapyJo wrote: »

Morgan IS very nice on the eye, and is the guy you turn to for a bit of action, whereas Spencer is brilliantly funny, though he doesn't know that!
    Emily is still my favourite though
    :D
    im so glad Emily is back!! the team is complete again!!

im a big fan of Pagent Brwester, have you seen the US show Huff? she was great in that to.
    but we couldn't wait lol
    i was the same, i couldnt wait for it to air here either :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    And quite right too SoapyJo. Will you be watching it again? Enjoy!

Must admit I do prefer Emily to Ellie.......on the other hand I much preferred Gideon to Rossie and wish he would come back.

Monk is on every afternoon here........that's when I make a pot of tea and chill for an hour. I like a good laugh. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry Post, didnae see you there! What's the weather like in Glesca? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jony88 wrote: »
    I much preferred Gideon to Rossie
    i could never take to Rossie really, untill the cooking lesson, then we seen another side to him, thats why im hoping they do more stuff with the team away from the BAU.....maybe a naked Ried/Morgan episode? no? just wishful thinking then ;)

Sorry Post, didnae see you there! What's the weather like in Glesca? :)
    HELLO! :) , ah you know, he got a hint of sun last week.......it was indeed a beautiful thing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A naked Derek yes,,,,,but NOT Reid. OMG! :eek: Any idea which series and episode Rossie's cookery lesson was in? Another one that I've missed. :confused:

I'll bring the sunshine back to God's Country in November! ;)
  • Options
    jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A naked Derek yes,,,,,but NOT Reid. OMG! :eek: Any idea which series and episode Rossie's cookery lesson was in? Another one that I've missed. :confused:

I'll bring the sunshine back to God's Country in November! ;)

Your wish, my command.

http://www.omgblog.com/2007/07/omg_hes_naked_shemar_moore.php
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jill1812 wrote: »

JINGS! CRIVVENS! HELP MA BOAB! Reid is luverly. Thanks for that Post! xxx

I'm halfway through my two-month visit to my daughter in Atlanta thus posting when you're all in Noddyland.

OMG J............I'm flabbergasted! Lovin' Agent Derek all the more now! :o Wow!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,560
    Forum Member
    S07E03: 'Dorado Falls' - October 5th

Synopsis for this weeks episode :D
    The BAU team investigates a mass murder at an Internet security company in Charlottesville, Va., but clues reveal it is not a typical serial killer at work. Also, Prentiss must complete recertification training under Morgan's watchful eye.

Episodes 4 & 5 look really good too!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks SoapyJo. xxx That's the one that's on here in the US tonight. What a coincidence!

X Factor is on tonight too so will have to record CM or XF.
    Decisions! Decisions! Decisions! :D

(Haven't come across a thread for US X Factor - I'll maybe try to start one.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks SoapyJo. xxx That's the one that's on here in the US tonight. What a coincidence!

lol yep, that's cus we are watching at US pace ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :o:o:o:D
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Criminal Minds and am glad I found this thread. I watch at the US pace as I wouldn't have the patience to wait for it to come here :o:D

I'm glad they got rid of Ashley. It was completely pointless to send AJ away last year and then replace her with a weak, watered down version :confused:

I'm normally very loyal to characters and it took me a long time to forgive Rossi for replacing Gideon (I know it's not real :p) but I prefer Prentice to Emily and I'm glad she is back.

I agree with those who say that Thomas Gibson has lost weight :eek: It's not a good look, ages him and makes him look ill (I sincerely hope he's not :().

I hope now that the team is back together the show goes from strength to strength. They kinda lost their way last season and they are at the stage where if they don't keep it together, they will start losing viewers. There is scope for them to develop interesting personal plots, while still keeping the crime aspect.

I want to know why Strauss asked Aaron to cover her for a few months, as she had personal problems. She's normally tough as nails and doesn't usually have weak moments. Her asking for help is definitely out of character and I want to know what that was about.
  • Options
    StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must say Dolrado Falls was a much better episode thankfully.

I groaned inwardly I saw it was going to be yet another episode where we know who the unsub is from the start (can we please have the odd episode where we don't? You know, like we used to when Criminal Minds was good?) BUT it worked. Not perfect but a distinct improvement on the last two weeks.

And Thomas Gibson is still too thin:D Don't think he look ill, just could do with a good meal or two!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I want to know why Strauss asked Aaron to cover her for a few months, as she had personal problems. She's normally tough as nails and doesn't usually have weak moments. Her asking for help is definitely out of character and I want to know what that was about.

I got the impression that she was ill? Cancer maybe?
    I'd have to re-watch the episode, but that's what I thought anyways.

Must say Dolrado Falls was a much better episode thankfully.

I groaned inwardly I saw it was going to be yet another episode where we know who the unsub is from the start (can we please have the odd episode where we don't? You know, like we used to when Criminal Minds was good?) BUT it worked. Not perfect but a distinct improvement on the last two weeks.

And Thomas Gibson is still too thin:D Don't think he look ill, just could do with a good meal or two!!

I haven't watched it yet, didn't have time last night as I got carried away with my cross stitch and by the time I realised it would be up, It was 6am :o
    Will watch it tonight :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Jo! hope I didn't spoil anything for you!! Haven't said anything that isn't obvious in the first 30 seconds I hope!
  • Options
    PurpleTurtlePurpleTurtle Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just recently got into this show, watched about half the old eps and did a quick read-up to catch up in time for the latest season. I know this sounds incredibly shallow, but a friend of mine suggested that I should start watching it because "Reid is 'my type' ", I'm now fast turning into a swooning fangirl for him and his actor, haha... :D

This week was a pretty decent ep and an interesting case, but now that I think about it, I kinda agree with the point about seeing the unsub at the beginning although in the new ep it was kind of necessary, hopefully next week that won't be the case. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i will be watching the next one later tonight :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry Jo! hope I didn't spoil anything for you!! Haven't said anything that isn't obvious in the first 30 seconds I hope!

Nope, you didn't :)

I just recently got into this show, watched about half the old eps and did a quick read-up to catch up in time for the latest season. I know this sounds incredibly shallow, but a friend of mine suggested that I should start watching it because "Reid is 'my type' ", I'm now fast turning into a swooning fangirl for him and his actor, haha... :D

If you haven't already, I suggest you watch "Somebody's Watching" Episode 18 of the first series. One of Reid's best episodes and I think this is when Reid fans fell in love with him, especially the pool scene :)
    While in Hollywood with Gideon to teach a profiling seminar to the local police department in Los Angeles, Spencer Reid finds himself in danger when he falls for a starlet named Lila Archer whose stalker has turned into a killer by shooting all those who they deem to be a threat to Lila.

Back to this series, I finished watching episode 3 about an hour ago, and I agree with what others have said about prefering them not to show us the unsub. right at the start!
    It wasn't a bad episode, it just wasn't exactly one of the best either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    . One of Reid's best episodes and I think this is when Reid fans fell in love with him, especially the pool scene :)

oh aye! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    Hi there has anyone else noticed how drawn and ill Hotch (Thomas Gibson) looks I hope he is ok but he does look quite drawn.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi there has anyone else noticed how drawn and ill Hotch (Thomas Gibson) looks I hope he is ok but he does look quite drawn.

A few of us hav commented on it in this thread.

Personally, I don't think he looks ill, just a bit too thin for my tastes lol. Hard to see how thin his body is in those suits, could just be his face. We'd need some naked Hotch scenes to be sure.....;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a naked episode! you know, just for the good of the program....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Leave it with me post......I'll pop into the studios while I'm here and beguile them with my Scottish charm.

Note to self: When I get home to my own computer, put piccy of Derek on my screen,:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leave it with me post......I'll pop into the studios while I'm here and beguile them with my Scottish charm.

Note to self: When I get home to my own computer, put piccy of Derek on my screen,:o:o
    the nuddy ones.......:eek:

(i would have them on to if i could :o )