Options

Is Coach Trip back around February 2012 I assume

Comments

• Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she has plenty left in the "I hope people think I am a total turd pocket".
  • Options
    ses101ses101 Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    username22 wrote: »
    A week in the stocks would do her some good :p

I don't think that's fair. Obviously, the production team+Brendan (maybe one and the same) have a duty of care to stop them from killing each other, but other than that they shouldn't interfere in the program. Although, 'naughty steps' and 'time-outs' could help to liven up the format.

I'm sure Brendan actually came up with the program idea himself, so he should really be in charge, but I could be wrong. Either way, he could still intervene with a few subtle rule changes.

I have a few suggestions, for example the odd non-public vote, votes to keep people in rather than out, challenges that get people immunity, etc. Also, when it becomes clear a group are sticking together (especially when they are as horrible and arrogant as some of the current group), no new contestants should get brought in until they are down to four couples, then three new couples could all get brought in on the same day to shake it up.

The most obvious thing, though, is that people shouldn't be allowed to get voted for on consecutive days. That way the group wont jump on the new couple like vultures.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Well she has plenty left in the "I hope people think I am a total turd pocket".

:D

No doubt she's had to buy a big bag to carry the overflow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jequila wrote: »
    :D

No doubt she's had to buy a big bag to carry the overflow.

Teehee. I am giving this up now cos it is so frustrating people defending some of those on the coach that are so obviously horrible people.

I want to watch the version where they all give their honest reasons for their vote and the ones being voted off actually understand why.

I think I am above this reality TV age where people make excuses for downright nastiness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    mounty wrote: »
    would anyone else not be surprised if it was Leah who proposed to Oliver :p

I actually would be surprised, as Leah is clearly happy having a submissive lap dog to control, whilst Ollie wants a wife (to tell him what to do mostly)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't go Hoppy. :(

It's very frustrating when nasty people get excused for inexcusable behaviour. Haven't seen too much support for the nasties lately though?
  • Options
    GuapaGuapa Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My problem with these programmes, is that I would like to watch something entertaining. Not watch people ripping each other to shreads.
  • Options
    flyonthewallflyonthewall Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh here we go again...if its not her booty its her stomach :rolleyes:

She's just tedious now. And so is her boring statue of a husband. There's more personality in a kitchen sponge.

I think the right couple went tonight though. Can't say I really liked Katie and Mary.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's just tedious now. And so is her boring statue of a husband. There's more personality in a kitchen sponge.

I think the right couple went tonight though.
    Can't say I really liked Katie and Mary.

:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit harsh!!

I agree it is a little. It's only a show at the end of the day.

Donna and Claire are probably the ones I would rather see take the prize.

Chloe and Charlie are still my current favourites and I also like Liam and Chris. I have a bad feeling the lads will cop it tomorrow, when all they need to do now is spread the yellows.

But, that's the world of Coach Trip sometimes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jequila wrote: »
    Nasty nasty pack. Really felt for Mary there, but at least she told a few home truths before she left. Lou is the image of my boss's very butch husband.

I wasn't a fan of Katie and Mary, but yeah, she didn't take it lying down and snapped back at Chez.

Chez always seems to back down when confronted(Nigel did the same thing at the vote).
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    How on earth could they get every single vote. Did they vote for themselves?

It's always the same. They always pick on new people and vote like sheep.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ses101 wrote: »

Lou is evil personified. I have never seen a more disgusting human being on tv without watching a horror film.

I think thats a tad over the top :rolleyes: Yes, she's said some controversial stuff but I would hardly call her such names...
    yellowduck wrote: »

I am dissappointed that the production team cannot even the odds a little by throwing in some 'different' votes...

And dont get me started on that fat ugly slug Lou.......I really hoped at some stage someone actually decked her!!!.....although they would probably lose their fist in the roles of fat.........

You never know, they might throw a red in tomorrow :eek:

And I would disagree with your comments on Lou. Sorry, but calling her names like that is not needed, whatever you think of her.
    Thanks for that. If enough of us make our feeling heard maybe they will at least change the voting system in future so that bullies don't prosper.

I doubt it. Coach Trip will continue to be Coach Trip I'm sure. I doubt anyone from 12 Yard reads these pages so life on the coach will continue as usual for the next series.
    I'm sure Brendan actually came up with the program idea himself,

He didnt.
    Guapa wrote: »
    My problem with these programmes, is that I would like to watch something entertaining. Not watch people ripping each other to shreads.

But if everyone was nicey nicey, everyone would complain it was boring!!

I think the right couple went tonight though. Can't say I really liked Katie and Mary.

Agree. Leah just grates on me and her husband never says anything.

I didnt warm to Mary and Katie.....and I dont blame the coachees voting them off
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I didn't say I would like everyone to be nicey nicey!
    A laugh every episode or so would be nice, instead of vicious remarks being thrown about every episode.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure Brendan actually came up with the program idea himself, so he should really be in charge, but I could be wrong. Either way, he could still intervene with a few subtle rule changes.

s.

I have said this before but the minute you start tinkering with the programme its the beginning of the end. The format is infuriating as with all reality TV the baddies sometimes win but thats the name of the game. The only change I would make is not have any newbies on for three votes - let the remaining coachies whittle themselves down a little.

As for tonight?

Wow. Four against one and Mary fought back like a little terrier. Interesting how the argument soon got turned into 'looks'. Donna and Kebab and the boys voted for them but it wasnt for the sheer unpleasant reasons the others did, They just had too.

Liam even voiced his reluctance to do this which Jabba and the princess picked up on and will be used tomorrow night.

The scum have risen to the top this season.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I didn't say I would like everyone to be nicey nicey!
    A laugh every episode or so would be nice, instead of vicious remarks being thrown about every episode.

Makes good tv viewing though doesnt it? Its got everyone talking!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    How on earth could they get every single vote. Did they vote for themselves?

It's always the same. They always pick on new people and vote like sheep.:rolleyes:

Get back to Emmerdaily you, your opinion here is like that of a coach-tripper that turned up yesterday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have said this before but the minute you start tinkering with the programme its the beginning of the end. The format is infuriating as with all reality TV the baddies sometimes win but thats the name of the game. The only change I would make is not have any newbies on for three votes - let the remaining coachies whittle themselves down a little.

As for tonight?

Wow. Four against one and Mary fought back like a little terrier. Interesting how the argument soon got turned into 'looks'. Donna and Kebab and the boys voted for them but it wasnt for the sheer unpleasant reasons the others did, They just had too.

Liam even voiced his reluctance to do this which Jabba and the princess picked up on and will be used tomorrow night.

The scum have risen to the top this season.

What did Liam say at the vote Broadshoulder? I couldn't quite make it out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makes good tv viewing though doesnt it? Its got everyone talking!

Just because it has got everyone talking, does not make it good tv..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well I for one like the goodies and the baddies. Its not real life. Its a reality tv show, that has us all talking and is down to clever editing.

Yes, people say stuff to other people but in the scheme of things, its not the end of the world is it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think thats a tad over the top :rolleyes: Yes, she's said some controversial stuff but I would hardly call her such names...

You never know, they might throw a red in tomorrow :eek:

And I would disagree with your comments on Lou. Sorry, but calling her names like that is not needed, whatever you think of her.

I doubt it. Coach Trip will continue to be Coach Trip I'm sure. I doubt anyone from 12 Yard reads these pages so life on the coach will continue as usual for the next series.

He didnt.

Agree. Leah just grates on me and her husband never says anything.

I didnt warm to Mary and Katie.....and I dont blame the coachees voting them off

Doesn't mean they couldn't have been given a tiny bit more of a chance. Nobody had to be voted off, would you have stood up to the hyenas?

Not personal, just stop feeling you are the poster child for the CT format.:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    mounty wrote: »
    would anyone else not be surprised if it was Leah who proposed to Oliver :p

He's probably her British passport;) Only the idiot doesnt know it.
  • Options
    PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must say the one thing I find refreshing about this forum during this series is that we appear to have none of the current Coach Trippers posting to justify themselves, lick ass bla bla bla bla.

I am loosing interest now. I have never seen such a nasty, despicable, up themselves bunch of loosers than this odious lot.(bar Claire and pal).

This is the first time we have heard oldies utter the immortal lines to more misguided newbies

" You have to get to know us".

Who the **** do they think they are.
  • Options
    chocolatebuttonchocolatebutton Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Thought it was a bit harsh to gang up on Katie like that about her make up. Its her decision how she wants to look like and in my opinion the two sisters are just as much dolled up with their hair and attention seeking getting their tops off and bellydancing (along with Leah).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member

Yep, now and then a cup of human kindness wouldn't go amiss.
This discussion has been closed.