Options

KIRK NORCROSS. SLICK or THICK ?

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MeMe122 wrote: »
    Has he had work done to his face? Something looks offish. I think this whole 'Essex' crew know what they are doing. They're all middle class rich kids who've been to private schools, i.e Kirk and Amy. I think this whole 'dumb' thing is their USP. Someone needs to tell them it's not attractive. But then again i always thought some botox leaked into Amy's brain.

Kirk didn't go to private school. He grew up with his mum who didn't have much money and Mick wasn't about much and didn't have the money he has now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    He's supposed to have had a nose job MeMe, but I cannot for the life of me see any difference, it's still huge.

That answers the question. He reportedly spent £4,000 on a nose job...But still has the same one. I wonder if he realises. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Kirk didn't go to private school. He grew up with his mum who didn't have much money and Mick wasn't about much and didn't have the money he has now.

Ohh! I assumed he did coz' of his dads £££, But i heard Amy say she did on Alan Carr's show...I think he said something along the lines of "Get Your Money Back.."
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    tara27 wrote: »
    After successfully finding Essex within the UK,Kirk was asked to locate the town of Braintree, USA on a world map. He placed the pin in the centre of Russia. He thought America was in Russia.:eek:
    In the next four questions, Kirk mistook South Africa for Canada, and Canada for Russia.
    Out of six questions which most primary school leavers would make a really successful effort at, he got one right.:(
    I can't believe someone in his position (over 20 and minted) could be so utterly stupid. Is he pretending? Playing on the TOWIE "fickness" rep? :confused: He can't be real.

Thick, beyond thick and into downright stupid. His personality is awful as well you can tell hes used to the women in sugarhut falling over him (because his daddys loaded) and assumed the women in there would as well, and when he dosent get his own way hes spiteful.
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    Thick, beyond thick and into downright stupid. His personality is awful as well you can tell hes used to the women in sugarhut falling over him (because his daddys loaded) and assumed the women in there would as well, and when he dosent get his own way hes spiteful.
    Yes ,he is spiteful for sure. He was very harsh with Lauren over their dog. Yes,I know she bought it for HIM,but she lived with him (& it) for a while ,didn't she? Or if they didn't actually live together they were a couple and she loved that mutt (the dog mutt ,not Kirk). Then after they broke up he refused her access to it:(. And that boxing match against Mark Wright:eek: My god,he lost control there....totally lost focus and let his temper run rampant.....pitiful and scary to watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes ,he is spiteful for sure. He was very harsh with Lauren over their dog. Yes,I know she bought it for HIM,but she lived with him (& it) for a while ,didn't she? Or if they didn't actually live together they were a couple and she loved that mutt (the dog mutt ,not Kirk). Then after they broke up he refused her access to it:(. And that boxing match against Mark Wright:eek: My god,he lost control there....totally lost focus and let his temper run rampant.....pitiful and scary to watch.

And the way he spoke to those two girls who turned up at his house, it wasnt right for them to do that but you could see he was about to go off at them when Joey told him to calm down but for me when he had a go at Maria calling her an extra and then calling her a "fking slag" at his bar when she went to try and make peace made really uncomfy viewing for me, he always seems to be one step from a temper tantrum.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    And the way he spoke to those two girls who turned up at his house, it wasnt right for them to do that but you could see he was about to go off at them when Joey told him to calm down but for me when he had a go at Maria calling her an extra and then calling her a "fking slag" at his bar when she went to try and make peace made really uncomfy viewing for me, he always seems to be one step from a temper tantrum.

To be fair, he was right about Maria :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    To be fair, he was right about Maria :p

lol I didnt like what she said about Lauren in a bikini over xmas but i liked her before that comment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Without his fat wallet, I doubt he'd garner a second glance from a female..

A fact that just may enter his thick skull during his stint in the house after they've all given him the brush off. Not holding my breath though:rolleyes:
  • Options
    mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    He's the epitomy of the modern state of decline in Britain and he'll get filthy rich, over-hyped, over-publicized, fat and 100% shagged out for being so.

I'd say "good luck" to this braindead piece of groinfruit on his quest to become the UK's latest piece of Z-List trashola - but I'm busy slaving over my full time 9-5 job + weekends earning an honest crust and just being able to pay my bills but unable to afford a holiday. So I can't spare the time, sadly.

What's his name again?

Go for the jugular dear, hear-hear!!!:D
  • Options
    wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After successfully finding Essex within the UK,Kirk was asked to locate the town of Braintree, USA on a world map. He placed the pin in the centre of Russia. He thought America was in Russia.:eek:
    In the next four questions, Kirk mistook South Africa for Canada, and Canada for Russia.
    Out of six questions which most primary school leavers would make a really successful effort at, he got one right.:(
    I can't believe someone in his position (over 20 and minted) could be so utterly stupid. Is he pretending? Playing on the TOWIE "fickness" rep? :confused: He can't be real.

[news]Celebrity Big Brother: Kirk Norcross fails geography task[/news]

I thought nothing shocked me these days but I couldn't believe what I was watching when Kirk clearly hadn't a clue. How is someone like that alllowed to leave school?
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thick. And not even remotely attractive.
  • Options
    wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »

I was just about to post the exact same words ! lol :D

But yes, extremely thick and not attractive AT ALL !
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed, one thousand per cent.

I wonder if that's why Kirk is always so peeved and on the verge of a tantrum? That he realises without Daddy's money and Sugar Hut, he wouldn't get a woman to look at him twice? ;)

He's crashing and burning on CBB at the moment with every woman in there, hope it continues.
  • Options
    OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's proof that sunbeds age you. Can't believe he's only 23.
  • Options
    hythershythers Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    He's the epitomy of the modern state of decline in Britain and he'll get filthy rich, over-hyped, over-publicized, fat and 100% shagged out for being so.

I'd say "good luck" to this braindead piece of groinfruit on his quest to become the UK's latest piece of Z-List trashola - but I'm busy slaving over my full time 9-5 job + weekends earning an honest crust and just being able to pay my bills but unable to afford a holiday. So I can't spare the time, sadly.

What's his name again?

Well said.
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

True this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was particularly bitchy and vile about his ex, Lauren Pope in an interview in "Now" magazine. Anyone else read it?
    Nasty piece of work and disgracefully unintelligent too.
    Dad Mick must be so proud...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats a USP?
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    SCDchick wrote: »
    Whats a USP?

unique selling point
  • Options
    PoppylenaPoppylena Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    unique selling point

Which isn't unique any more because every Z-List seems to have the same 'unique' selling point, which unfortunately is being utterly stupid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamiepond wrote: »
    ...for some bizzare reason they seem to think that if they act thick it will endear them to the people watching . but personally i think if you are indeed that stupid go and get some education .
    its cringe worthy to watch .
    He's the epitomy of the modern state of decline in Britain...

I mean; come on guys!
  • Options
    JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    Smerph wrote: »
    I mean; come on guys!

Grammar police alert!

It's one thing to misspell a couple of words and miss out an apostrophe or two, and quite another not to be able to point out the USA on a map, don't you think?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JulesF wrote: »
    Grammar police alert!

It's one thing to misspell a couple of words and miss out an apostrophe or two, and quite another not to be able to point out the USA on a map, don't you think?

And it's another to point out how inept someone but, in doing so, make such arbitrary mistakes. Invalidates the point somewhat. Kirk's a wally but, if you're going to point that out, at least make sure you pay attention to how your words portray you.
  • Options
    dalemandaleman Posts: 226,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do people make money being that stupid ,or is he acting ?