Options

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take a photo of the screen if it's still in. I get the impression Bio d
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take a photo of the screen if it's still in. I get the impression Bio don't like them much so would keep it in. The hard on comment was taken out of the daytime show so we'll see. After Philth slated Bio and their bad editing I wouldn't put it past them to sick two finger up at him.

Yet again I've had to run up to school for my son who is now having a nap so I may be able to watch at 3 today instead of waiting for a break in the yelling :-).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    The bosom grab IS still in. Seeing it again knocks me sick. I had this false memory that it was accidentally fleeting, but he actually puts his hand in a cup shape:eek::eek:
  • Options
    greenhill20greenhill20 Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Who is emma and why is she the new jade goody?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just read the rumours about Matt Cardle and Emma!!! Can this be true?:eek:
  • Options
    Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I just read the rumours about Matt Cardle and Emma!!! Can this be true?:eek:

WHAT? Is there a link?

I am laughing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    EP 1 PART ONE CLC
    Recap of the last two series.....BORING!

Here we go, they're off to see m'lady in Bio HQ for a showdown. Ha haaaaaaaa, Dan's wearing purple! I would like to think that's a deliberate nod to the CoC.

AUDREY: "We'd like to say we're losing weight, you can do it too".
    M'LADY: But you haven't lost anything
    AUDREY: I been on tablets

Yeah, cheesy bean tablets. M'Lady is saying it's the end of the road for them. She's totally lying. She knows she's onto a moneyspinner if they don't lose anything. She's left them now with faces like Londis cauliflowers (thanks to Bob Mortimer for that one). Ooooooo, good cop bad cop. Dan's the good cop. Dan's got a big ol' Kirk Douglas chin hole, never noticed that before.

DAN: You're going to work in a gym
    EMMA: I'm willing to work.
    Pfffffffffffff....ha ha haaaaaaaa ha ha, you lying cow!

Oh no, Sam's booing again. Its a new one, she's hiccupping too. Its the America thing. I really do not like Sam at all, she's a crazy mo-fo. Audrey's telling her she'll enjoy it cos it'll be a great opportunity to look at different meals and Sam snaps back at her "Shurrup, about food! It's all you think about!". Wow, keep your Nana Mouskouri wig on, Sam.

I didn't know Dobbie lived with them. Do you think he's in another tea chest somewhere? Phil's telling Sam "It'll be good for your 'elf". OMG, I think I've got a stitch from laughing. Emma reckons she'll pick the gym thing up quickly, isn't hindsight a glorious thing?!

They're all ganging up on Aud again. Oh....it's Emma's turn for the timeshare grey cardie.

ADVERT
  • Options
    wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Madonna38 wrote: »
    WHAT? Is there a link?

I am laughing.

There's a photo of them together somewhere!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WHAT? Is there a link?

I am laughing.

It's in the last few pages of the gossip thread on this page - but I can only assume it's a wind-up:D:confused: Someone said the director of their show started the rumour?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No info on repeats for non-HDers? I'm still annoyed about this, I deleted loads of snooker games off my sky box to make room for three series of Chawners:(
  • Options
    Shannon_BurnettShannon_Burnett Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    It's in the last few pages of the gossip thread on this page - but I can only assume it's a wind-up:D:confused: Someone said the director of their show started the rumour?

Maybe the reason he was dropped by Columbia is that he insisted on releasing a duet with Emma? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It HAS to be a wind up. The gift that just keeps on giving. I hope we get a repeat of all three series too. I loved the first one. :D
  • Options
    MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It HAS to be a wind up. The gift that just keeps on giving. I hope we get a repeat of all three series too. I loved the first one. :D

Begin reading at post #1545 in Gossip thread. Pic link in #1617. Enjoy!
  • Options
    tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the reason he was dropped by Columbia is that he insisted on releasing a duet with Emma? :D

That could explain a lot. But I never had Matt down as a chubby chaser. Still, a Chawner-Cardle duet maybe this year's unexpected summer smash hit!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma says that Aud and Fart say they support them but things change when the cameras go. She says when Sam goes and the cameras aren't there she'll be for it. I can well imagine Philth changing when the cameras aren't there and treating the girls like crap. We saw him with boyfriendgate and what Sam said he was like when the crew left. I believe her. Sadly they are so twisted they can't see what a dreadful man he is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mehitabel wrote: »
    Begin reading at post #1545 in Gossip thread. Pic link in #1617. Enjoy!

I can't stop laughing. That photoshop job :eek:
    :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    EP 1 PART TWO CLC
    Oh, hello. Its the pet list:

Jenny the mental Yorkie

A hamster precariously balanced on top of Jenny who is on top of the couch, so if jenny bounced the hamster would be freeflow mince on the floor. OMG Emma you vile beyotch! She poked Jenny in the ribs so Jenny would bounce and poor hammy was left clutching to the dog's fur. RSPCA PLEASE!

Another hamster squashed in Phil's sausage fingers

Sophie the cat who's probably just done as she pleases on the kitchen floor

Three guinea pigs

A rabbit

Billy the parakeet

And poor old Ruby in the tea chest. Beautiful girl. Audrey's pulling nasty faces at her because she's not her precious Jenny.

Does the landlord know about all these critters?

As expected, Emma's in a huff cos Sam's going to Americky. She said to her parents "I'm leaving, I wanna die". Silly mare, why would they gamble all that money on her? They know she'd get them kicked out in a week. Audrey's very talkative, very eloquent in this episode.

Ooooooooh, daddy's telling his little girl she's acting stupid. First time I've seen Em n Phil row....well, its not, cos I've seen this series before, but I mean in all the series so far. Ahhhhh, very enlightening. Emma said "Me n Sammy have got to do this challenge so we can get a third series". Priorities.

Now big Gob Sam's wading in on her dad's side, Emma's gone mad and took Ruby out the crate to leave the house. Oh no, I'd forgotten about that. Sam and Em have got the poor little girl by two legs each and pulling her like a rag doll. Thanks RSPCA and Bio. I now remember the lies you told and the standard letters you sent us when we complained about this,hope you can sleep at night!

And here it is, the boob grab. Ugh, Phil's got a line of sweat down the back of his shirt. All that exercise he's been doing. Who on earth drags their 20-something daughter into the house like that? She's screaming in the street (hmmm, didn't they say never shout in the street?). If I saw that happening on my street I'd call the police, to a person not familiar with chawnz it looks like he's abducting her. Oh......my........God!! That was no accidental boob grab. She was already in the house, he'd released his grip from her, then he went back in to cop a feel for no reason.

They're all friends now.

Sam's got to go for a medical, Aud says "She's giving up her time to go for these tests". Giving up her time?!! What else has she got to do? Look at that, a private medical test. She's got no veins, plenty of hot air and bile though. How dehydrated would you have to be for your veins to collapse?

ADVERT
  • Options
    Forum Member
    EP 1 PART THREE CLC
    Classic narration "When aemma was 19 she weighed 19 stone, as much as a baby elephant". Urgh, they really showing her up as an unappreciative chain smoking harridan. This is prior to her stint in the gym. Ha haaaa, Emma's getting a cheapo NHS once-over. They're defo not going to waste any money on her are they! She's got the puff of a 90 year old lady and she's been told to pack in cigs and given a list of negatives to smoking. As soon as she's outside she's sparking up.

Anyway, I've just been offered free insulation from a government grant, and I'd like to think that Emma's **** tax has helped pay for that (it hasn't, its EU stuff I think) but it would be nice to think that the thousands and thousands I'm paying in tax and NI to keep her smoking cigs is somehow refunded by her **** tax.

Cue Phil's death face. "Audrey's got a lump on her breast. Might be cancer". Audrey doesn't look bothered in the slightest. Now we know what it is, its kinda icky when she describes it as a "white piece of thing that looks like cotton wool". Eeeeeeuw, spores. Sam's crying again. Boo-hoo, when Audrey goes I hope the guilt weighs heavy on you. And Audrey looks to camera in despair.....but it looks more like she's had another accident.

Sam's packing for Americky.

Oh jeez, their couch looks like mine. A fat old mare on one side, a dog on the other and a pile of remote controls in the middle. Poor old Ruby in the tea chest. What is that picnic blanket doing dangling on the door?

ADVERT
  • Options
    Forum Member
    EP 1 PART FOUR CLC
    Emma's first day at the gym, so she's having a **** on the steps of The Village. What a top opportunity. Free gym membership and personal training in exchange for working there. As most of us who've tried cancelling PT and membership of a gym, we know what a joy it would have been not to have a contract to worry about in the first place.

Wow, she's put a stone on in four weeks, that's a surplus of 1750 calories she's been eating each day. I think that's easily done considering the lack of movement.

Sam's in Americky. Haven't Americans got nice teeth! Phil's all sad, he's crying tears.

Back to Em in the gym. Cleaning the sweat off treadmills. After 90 mins she's stopped work for a ciggie. She said "I am cutting down smoking, I've been an hour and a half in the gym and I've only smoked six cigs in that time". Six?! SIX?!!!! That's an unapproved 30 minutes breaktime in just 90 minutes. I had to rewind three times to see if I'd misheard. Then she said "this is the secon **** I've had since I went in". So does that mean she's smoked four in the toilets? Ashtrays make me gip.

Back in Americky, oh Lordy be! Its the publicity shots. Phil winking to camera (I said WINKING, you lot!). Aud grinning with her dentures. When Sam n Em get a makeover they really do look like them women off fetish sites. Ha haaaaaa, "Love from Audrey".... not "from mum". Sam's struggling to read the family letter. Its a lovely letter though, compared with the rancid phone calls she gets later. "tak car"

Emma's had a few exercises now she's moaning about her legs, but she legs it home easy enough.

Sam's having her brekkie and is crying again. Shurrup Sam, getting on me nerves. I'm surprised Wellsprings have things like Sprite, Coke and Dr Pepper on offer. Diet or not, they're not very good for the body.

I love the trailers today. Close up of Phil's feet, then Aud saying "sometimes I bite me tongue and sometimes I might wet meself". Classic! Mind you, Aud's feet are no better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loopzilla wrote: »
    The bosom grab IS still in. Seeing it again knocks me sick. I had this false memory that it was accidentally fleeting, but he actually puts his hand in a cup shape:eek::eek:
    I saw the boob grab too, Phil is a dirty pig..seriously he saw his chance and literally grabbed it with his big mega hand :(

no wonder those girls are messed up and Audrey lives through the telly and sleeps to ignore it all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loopy, these reviews of yours are almost as good as watching the show, you should get a job as a TV critic, you are easily as funny as Ian Hyland.

The boob grab was deliberate, wasn't it? I thought it was, judging from the expression on Papa repulsive's moon-face, he looked at the camera as if to say "aren't I a naughty boy?". Philth, you are the girl's father, not lover, stop it.
  • Options
    MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're brilliant, Loopy. Love your commentaries.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil parks in a disabled bay to drop Emma off. Selfish git. Aud says cancer spreads through the family - once you get it in one giant boob it spreads to the grinning, moon faced boob sat next to her on the sofa. Silly woman. I'm glad it's not breast cancer as I wouldn't wish that on anyone having seen someone very close to me fade and die.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    Loopy, these reviews of yours are almost as good as watching the show, you should get a job as a TV critic, you are easily as funny as Ian Hyland.

The boob grab was deliberate, wasn't it? I thought it was, judging from the expression on Papa repulsive's moon-face, he looked at the camera as if to say "aren't I a naughty boy?". Philth, you are the girl's father, not lover, stop it.
    I wonder will anyone mention it to Phil on his Facebook today? he cupped his hand and knew where he was grabbing, it was so quick though most people won't have seen it, or noticed the sleaziness of how he grabbed her.
    I swear my stomach turned.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil parks in a disabled bay to drop Emma off. Selfish git. Aud says cancer spreads through the family - once you get it in one giant boob it spreads to the grinning, moon faced boob sat next to her on the sofa. Silly woman. I'm glad it's not breast cancer as I wouldn't wish that on anyone having seen someone very close to me fade and die.
    Didn't Philth tell one of his Facebook friends who has cancer, that he could sympathise as his wife had breast cancer?
    And if I recall correctly, got thoroughly lambasted for his lies, the disgusting man, he has never faced serious illness in his life, either for himself or any member of his family.

Candida albicans of the breast is due to atrocious personal hygiene and obesity, and is not a malignancy.:mad:

One of my friends has breast cancer and it's a frightening illness, with daunting side effects from the aggressive treatment. Philth makes me so angry.
This discussion has been closed.