Kylie Minogue - Timebomb

191011121315»

Comments

• glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    garisson wrote: »
    It's currently No 29 on the official midweek chart update!!!!

I really hope it scrapes another week in the Top 40. I fear it ight just miss out though. All of the CDs have been counted and most fans have downloaded the remixes so I expect it will drop before Sunday. Whats the chances it will chart at #41 :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    garisson wrote: »
    It's currently No 29 on the official midweek chart update!!!!

And this is a new peak as well..
  • sheepiestarsheepiestar Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    It was £5.94. (£3.99 for CD and £1.95 P&P). I'm surprised they let people place multiple orders. A few people on other forums have bought anything upto 10 and they are the 'fans' who I expect are selling them for £30+ on eBay :mad:

Thanks glyn, that's good to know. I can't believe these ebayers cloudbuster! They really are just greedy. Someone had a buy it now for £59 earlier but the listing has now ended. :eek: another buy it now for £20 had six available. Some "fans" they are ripping everyone else off :(

On the plus side I'm chuffed for Kylie hitting the charts again, it's a belter of a tune and didn't deserve to be a flop.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats Time Bomb off anyway? isn't going to be on that remix album she is putting out?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    I hope it can sneak into top 40 but its going to drop big time, unless we all buy another version! it climbed to 81 on itunes singles chart but now out of top 100 again........ everyone buy an 89p remix song or even the bundle, pity she released only 5000 copies, would have sold loads more
    Forum Member
    they put the price of timebomb single o 99p on itunes, no wonder it dropped down chart... are they stupid or what.... it was selling well at 59p.... guess they wanted EPS selling
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    The remixes are holding up quite well though currently at No38 on iTunes!
  • CloudbusterCloudbuster Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be great to see it back in the charts even if it is for just a week or two more.

To me it's like a gift from Kylie
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Whats Time Bomb off anyway? isn't going to be on that remix album she is putting out?

Nothing as of yet. It wasn't on her Best Of (although to be honest neither were most of her hits! :p) and she has said it's not going to be on her next album. I don't know anything about a remix album. There is a live Abbey Road Orchestral album due out before Christmas though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    It's down to No36 on today's update!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will likely drop out of the top 40. Shame
    Forum Member
    yep, will not stay top 40 now...... not even top 100 on itunes.... think it will probably end up 45-50 range... still its another week on the top 75 chart!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice gap filler until the new album later this year- can't wait!

Did I read somewhere that there will be a TV special to coincide with the release or did I just dream that up?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Timebomb" was just to test the waters. There was no promo or radio play. It just played on her name only... Kylie always did better with a physical release, and Parlophone/EMI need to catch up.
    Forum Member
    well she will have Proms in the park so i am sure the Album wil be released in conjunction with this?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Well what are single sales to Kylie anyway? The singles chart now a days just sems to be made up with singers that have had sex tapes or some other kind of scandel.

She makes mega bucks through touring. That's where the money is.
    Forum Member
    Timebomb up from 147 to number 42 in official charts..... will be back out of the top 100 next week, but glad to see it up after the remixes/cd single
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    42. Aw well. Nice to see it back