Person of Interest - UK Premiere - Starts 14th August 10pm Channel 5 [NO SPOILERS]

Comments

• GillypootsGillypoots Posts: 6,808
    Forum Member
    I love the show, but every time it starts, the narration during the title sequence is far too much like the start of The A Team!

You should do what we do then....fast forward through it!
  • niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gillypoots wrote: »
    You should do what we do then....fast forward through it!

That's cheating!
  • Joel BonnerJoel Bonner Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    I love this show! I was hooked by the first episode, but it keeps getting better and better.
  • SaigoSaigo Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    The wooden, monotone acting of the two leads annoys me more and more. Not sure if I can stick with it.
  • player1player1 Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saigo wrote: »
    The wooden, monotone acting of the two leads annoys me more and more. Not sure if I can stick with it.

You should stick with it - apparently it gets better around episode 254 :D:D
  • petelypetely Posts: 2,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    player1 wrote: »
    You should stick with it - apparently it gets better around episode 254 :D:D
    Is that the episode with the helium balloons?
  • Mickey_TMickey_T Posts: 4,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh I didn't think it was that good when I first started watching, but I quite like it now and watch every week. :)
  • tediouslyrandomtediouslyrandom Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We will fight to the end.

Over and out.

xxx xxx xx
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the show, but every time it starts, the narration during the title sequence is far too much like the start of The A Team!

I sky Plus practically everything, means I cut out the filler. :D
  • NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    petely wrote: »
    Is that the episode with the helium balloons?
    No, it's the one with the shark. :D

I found the show by accident and really quite like it. I can't see that it will run and run but at the moment, it's an entertaining if mindless hour...
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally, I find the two leads fascinating to watch, and thus the show has rewatchability. :)
  • SquiggleSquiggle Posts: 2,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wooden? Whatever! :rolleyes:
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find the relationship between the two quite fascinating.
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Squiggle wrote: »
    Wooden? Whatever! :rolleyes:

Ben is great, the other fella im not so keen on. ;)
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lea27 wrote: »
    Ben is great, the other fella im not so keen on. ;)

I know he's not one of the leads but the guy who plays the bent cop is good as well
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    I love this show, I have just finished watching the 1st season and really picks up on episode 10 and the rest of the season. I have always been a fan of Micheal Emerson from his "Lost" days.

If you find that it has a slow start i recommend you stick with it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love tuesday's!!! This and Alphas! praise be Channel 5!
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When it was first on I thought this too but IMHO I think they are playing two emotionless characters rather than poor acting on their part.

PJ
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,687
    Forum Member
    Yes. That's how I see it too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found this picture of the cast of POI at a second season premiere event last night. I liked the picture and thought I'd share it with you. ;)

http://www.cbs.com/shows/person_of_interest/photos/189008/92-y-tribeca-person-of-interest-event-/189032
  • GillypootsGillypoots Posts: 6,808
    Forum Member
    Squiggle wrote: »
    I found this picture of the cast of POI at a second season premiere event last night. I liked the picture and thought I'd share it with you. ;)

http://www.cbs.com/shows/person_of_interest/photos/189008/92-y-tribeca-person-of-interest-event-/189032

Great picture! Thanks for posting the link.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gillypoots wrote: »
    Great picture! Thanks for posting the link.

You're welcome. :)
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    I didn't see that Twist at the end {Reese Played by Elias 'Charlie' the teacher} coming last night....and that final scene.....:cool:

I can see a time when Carter, well be working with Harold and Reese....she is close to it now.

And the Cop with a Scar.:eek:

"Do you want to Die"
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If Elias represents one of the Five Families would the guys with him at the end be representatives of the other four Families or would they just be some of Elias' underlings??
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    If Elias represents one of the Five Families would the guys with him at the end be representatives of the other four Families or would they just be some of Elias' underlings??

Elias isn't part of the Families.