Anthea Turner throws out Grant Bover over affair !!!

Comments

• DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kind of feel a bit sorry for Anthea. I know she has behaved badly but she just seems to be in thrall to that Bovey creep. How many times has he humiliated her in public, and how many times has she taken him back? He really is the lowest of the low, what does any woman see in him? He's selfish, shallow, vain, dishonest, self serving and just all around plain nasty.
    She was A list in this country before she hooked up with him. Even when he briefly returned to Della Anthea was going clubbing with Chris Evans. Bet she hasn't got any real celebrity mates left. She's even beneath the Towie lot in the zeleb hierarchy.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was A list in this country before she hooked up with him. Even when he briefly returned to Della Anthea was going clubbing with Chris Evans. Bet she hasn't got any real celebrity mates left. She's even beneath the Towie lot in the zeleb hierarchy.

Steady on.

A list is people like The Beckhams, Cheryl Twiddly and Cowell. I'd hardly class her in that league; even at her peak, she was at best, C list.
  • Pandora 7Pandora 7 Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    He must have a very large appendage because I can see no other reason why he attracts so many women.

He does have a fat wallet so that might have something to do with it.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora 7 wrote: »
    He does have a fat wallet so that might have something to do with it.

Fat? I don't think so! His wallet is already slimline - all thanks to his recent bankruptcy as no other client company won't touch him financially anymore...not to mention his receding hairline as well. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steady on.

A list is people like The Beckhams, Cheryl Twiddly and Cowell. I'd hardly class her in that league; even at her peak, she was at best, C list.

Well A list out of people off the telly then :D she was the highest paid woman on tv after Cilla Black. Back then there was no Cowell or Cole or Big Brother. Miss the good old days
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    She was a good presenter on Blue Peter. She suited that role

She started to get into trouble when she branched out beyond GMTV and the National Lottery into crap like that pet show she did, and I think there was some sort of dating show too. Her career pretty much ended when she married Grant Bovey. That guy looks like a villain from an episode of Chancer.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well A list out of people off the telly then :D she was the highest paid woman on tv after Cilla Black. Back then there was no Cowell or Cole or Big Brother. Miss the good old days

:D:D:D
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    Fat? I don't think so! His wallet is already slimline - all thanks to his recent bankruptcy as no other client company won't touch him financially anymore...not to mention his receding hairline as well. ;)

cant you just see what is attracting him to the daughter of a millionaire property magnate ;)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/anthea-turner-and-grant-bovey-split-1191446

he's milked AT dry....... "next"...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    cant you just see what is attracting him to the daughter of a millionaire property magnate ;)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/anthea-turner-and-grant-bovey-split-1191446

he's milked AT dry....... "next"...
    Milked her dry and she wasted her eggs trying to have an ivf baby with him. Poor Anth.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if Anthea is trying to get into the jungle or another reality show. I think they will get back together after some publicity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anthea has found out you reap what you sow :D
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if Anthea is trying to get into the jungle or another reality show. I think they will get back together after some publicity.

I don't think she'll want to be facing any more snakes anytime soon, having rid herself of that sneaky, snidey one!! I cant believe even she is that dumb to have him back again after the humiliation he has heaped on her, he really has offered her up to the most appalling ridicule - they're both as bad as each other, but that is one out and out b@stard after all she suffered for him....

and it aint over yet, guarantee he'll end up with the child she couldn't give him...... brace yourself Anth...
  • CreamPuffCreamPuff Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    There won`t be much Bounty in that divorce settlement Anthea:):D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CreamPuff wrote: »
    There won`t be much Bounty in that divorce settlement Anthea:):D

She could (Dairy) Milk him for all he's worth and hope her lawyer isn't a flake.
  • Pandora 7Pandora 7 Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »

Yes but perhaps the woman concerned thinks he has some dosh hidden away somewhere and some women do actually like bald men, so I have been told ;)
    Forum Member
    She is fiesty. And the mere suggestion that she somehow deserves this betrayal makes her extremely angry.

The online criticism she has received has stung her so much that she says she is interested in making a documentary about internet trolls.

She would like to come face to face with her tormentors and ask them why they feel free to pass such hard judgment on someone they do not even know

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2341994/Why-Anthea-woman-ghastly-Grant-bound-cheat-again.html#ixzz2WF012DWJ

This woman is seriously bloody deluded….. does she not realise that the reason we ‘know her’ is partly because she wrote a shite bloody book and told us all about herself? including how she committed adultery in her marital bed, carried on the affair under the noses of the spouses, blamed her husband for that adultery because he didn’t pay her enough attention….. she has been paid bloody well for whoring out her life to the likes of OK & Hello [and newspaper serialisation of her book] and then wonders why people judge her on it?

This ‘reality check’ is long overdue, I’d like to think it will teach her a few lessons…. starting with, that her husband is luring Zoe de Mallet Morgan in exactly the same way that he lured her…

Accept responsibility you stupid bint, did she really expect everyone to share in her fairytale?

Grant knew I wanted him.. we went upstairs, leaving a trail of clothes behind us; In my own words...the heartbreaking, candid account of how my marriage became a sexless sham, how I betrayed my husband and stole someone else's.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Anthea's+Confession%3A+Grant+knew+I+wanted+him..+we+went+upstairs,...-a066094748
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anthea cannot be angry at all over this because after all, her current husband got with her because he was having an affair with her while with his previous wife. If Anthea starts mouthing off about how it's terrible and everything, she needs to think about how she got with Grant in the first place. Not very nice, is it Anthea?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is fiesty. And the mere suggestion that she somehow deserves this betrayal makes her extremely angry.

The online criticism she has received has stung her so much that she says she is interested in making a documentary about internet trolls.

She would like to come face to face with her tormentors and ask them why they feel free to pass such hard judgment on someone they do not even know

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2341994/Why-Anthea-woman-ghastly-Grant-bound-cheat-again.html#ixzz2WF012DWJ

This woman is seriously bloody deluded….. does she not realise that the reason we ‘know her’ is partly because she wrote a shite bloody book and told us all about herself? including how she committed adultery in her marital bed, carried on the affair under the noses of the spouses, blamed her husband for that adultery because he didn’t pay her enough attention….. she has been paid bloody well for whoring out her life to the likes of OK & Hello [and newspaper serialisation of her book] and then wonders why people judge her on it?

This ‘reality check’ is long overdue, I’d like to think it will teach her a few lessons…. starting with, that her husband is luring Zoe de Mallet Morgan in exactly the same way that he lured her…

Accept responsibility you stupid bint, did she really expect everyone to share in her fairytale?

Grant knew I wanted him.. we went upstairs, leaving a trail of clothes behind us; In my own words...the heartbreaking, candid account of how my marriage became a sexless sham, how I betrayed my husband and stole someone else's.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Anthea's+Confession%3A+Grant+knew+I+wanted+him..+we+went+upstairs,...-a066094748

If this is true, then she thinks she can go selling her dirty secrets to the highest bidder and then not be criticised for it when things go wrong for her in the future. I read years ago that even her sister came out and strongly defended her over her affair with Grant.
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    If this is true, then she thinks she can go selling her dirty secrets to the highest bidder and then not be criticised for it when things go wrong for her in the future. I read years ago that even her sister came out and strongly defended her over her affair with Grant.

IIRC her sister lambasted him when he went back to Della and they did the big reunion in Hello or OK, she bleated on about how her sister had 'risked it all' for him, and how he was profiteering from her misery....

hypothetically ....if Gary Webster left her for another woman when her two boys were no more than babies, would she be so defensive of that woman????
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will happily stand in front of Anthea and tell her why I have little sympathy at her current predicament.

PS: I can't actually believe what I've read in di60's post re the excerpt from her book :eek:. She really wrote that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IIRC her sister lambasted him when he went back to Della and they did the big reunion in Hello or OK, she bleated on about how her sister had 'risked it all' for him, and how he was profiteering from her misery....

hypothetically ....if Gary Webster left her for another woman when her two boys were no more than babies, would she be so defensive of that woman????

She comes across as quite a hypocrite. Anthea shouldn't have taken Grant away from Della in the first place. They've both got strange views on life. I remember thinking Wendy had an absolute cheek in fiercely defending her sister over her affair with Grant Bovey. They're both stupid bitches.
    Forum Member
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    I will happily stand in front of Anthea and tell her why I have little sympathy at her current predicament.

PS: I can't actually believe what I've read in di60's post re the excerpt from her book :eek:. She really wrote that?

Yep and she was allegedly paid handsomely for it... bit long but interesting critique at the time....

Could the motivation for the book only be about money? (Certainly the former GMTV presenter was paid a small fortune for it - including around £250,000 for Daily Mail serial rights - but then what amount of money could really induce a millionaire to divulge, say, the private thoughts of her husband's six-year-old daughter on her father's new sleeping arrangements?)

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,6903,382717,00.html
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    She comes across as quite a hypocrite. Anthea shouldn't have taken Grant away from Della in the first place. They've both got strange views on life. I remember thinking Wendy had an absolute cheek in fiercely defending her sister over her affair with Grant Bovey. They're both stupid bitches.

glad I'm not alone ;)

somewhere along the way I think they both missed out on the installation of some moral values...
  • cantelpitcantelpit Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    I can't help but Snicker over this, poor little Poppet, maybe she'll make a Dime or two from any settlement
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    Both Wendy and Anthea Turner married guys who became bankrupt.