Options

Despite it all, I cannot help but to forgive Julie.

Comments

• Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sley wrote: »
    Well said...it is aGAME....they all want to win....what I have hated are some of the vile things said about her...her looks included....The moment Colleen went into the diary room sobbing etc and did the poor me Julie is this that and the other...the public and housemates after hearing the boos just turne on her,,,,dont get me wrong she has made mistakes But she has been good viewing AND does NOT deservethe hatred

No, she doesn't deserve hatred.. She's a great HM and has provided more entertainment that the rest of them (apart from Danica and Julian) rolled together.

So what if she tried to influence noms? They ALL do (apart from Julian).
    Look at Mike - offering Harvey a show tonight (translation - don't nominate me).
    Julie is playing the game .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am no fan of Julie and still believe she is wrong in the Coleen and her palava.......But, and I didn't think I would be saying this either, she deserves her place in the final. We have seen her be the same way from day 1. Unlike Martin, Harvey and the rest of the 'Boys' who have now turned on her which is pretty crap.

I hope she stays on Wednesday and dare I say it....I might even vote for her:eek:

Yayyyyy !! Throw a vote for the feisty northern gal who, along with Julian, has made the fun in this series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    I forgive her too OP. She is ultimately human which is so much more interesting and entertaining to watch than robots like Martin or idiots like Ash and Harvey.

I really hope she stays on Wednesday but accepty this isn't very likely.

I am a little bit out of the loop.

Is she up on Wednesday (sorry to be ignorant on this but have had to avoid BB as my beloved hates it and I have been with him all weekend.)

I only caught up tonight, and there was not an indication who was up.:confused:
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Yayyyyy !! Throw a vote for the feisty northern gal who, along with Julian, has made the fun in this series.

It looks like I will be. Plus my Mum was on the phone tonight saying how sorry she felt for her which made me feel a bit :o and :(
  • Options
    CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that so much - I am still hopeful that it will be her and Julian in the final two - in the last couple of days I was really worried that this whole shenanigans would be too much for Julie to bear, but I think she has seen off the worst of the bad fall out - I so much hope she does well and looks back positively on her BB experience.

I know it is not PC to mention her age, but she is a senior lady, and I would like this to be a nice period of her career that she can look back on and smile.:)

All we are being fed is the back biting that’s going on between Colleen (when is the woman ever going to cheer up) and Martin, with his jaunty assassins smile passing the baton between them which is dreary.

Julie has been a fabulous housemate and her stamina is phenomenal. It‘s take some time but even Lorenzo is showing a spark of life and that’s thanks to Julie too. Hope to see Julie and Julian as the final two.
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sley wrote: »
    Well said...it is aGAME....they all want to win....what I have hated are some of the vile things said about her...her looks included....The moment Colleen went into the diary room sobbing etc and did the poor me Julie is this that and the other...the public and housemates after hearing the boos just turne on her,,,,dont get me wrong she has made mistakes But she has been good viewing AND does NOT deservethe hatred

Totally agree with this and OMG if you dare to say you like her the attacks from some of the forum members are personal and vicious - believe me, i know. She has been good viewing and no, she hasn't killed anyone or stood on anyone's cat! :)
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie has been a great housemate.
    As she said.... "I'm just Julie".
    If she is like that on the outside then at least she's being true to herself.

Martin, Harvey and Coleen are fake as fake can be.
    Ashley is a lapdog with no opinions of his own, Sitch an idiot and Prince a bit wet.

Julian is ACE ...what a well mannered, lovely man he's shown himself to be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't you just imagine the uproar.:D:D

This forum would go into meltdown just like the night Aaron won! Do your remember you couldn't get on here as it just crashed lol!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harvey was in the bathroom with her.
    Yet felt the need to sex up his reaction to BB talking the material back.With Ashley taking the hint to add to that reaction.The pair of them have made my skin crawl for weeks.
    The fact two NON Celebs will make the final just makes more of a mockery of the people they picked.

No wonder Jeff ford said some Celebs cost more some cost a Lot lot less..

Julian took major issue with The Brick with very good cause.A person who writes in the manner she does on the outside yet in there she made Mary poppins look like a crack ****.He explained his views and was right on target.If julie was this master gameplayer not only would he share that in the DR but julie herself IMHO.

A master gameplayer would have taken one of her 20+ lipsticks into the bathroom and written something down.Not speaking full volume and having the person she was speaking about almost shouting back to make sure BB heard.And not telling him to STFU she didnt want people hearing.

Coleen 3 nights ago was being linedup for this role.HM after HM saying how much she loved to stirr and basically a pain in the arse.Its dawned on them Coleen going on and on about Julie wont be good enough to fill a H/l show.Something Julie managed to do for tonight.and no doubt till midweek.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has been Gran from the Catherine Tate show and she is well loved.

If she is evicted to a braying crowd it will be a ****ing liberty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cressida wrote: »
    All we are being fed is the back biting that’s going on between Colleen (when is the woman ever going to cheer up) and Martin, with his jaunty assassins smile passing the baton between them which is dreary.

Julie has been a fabulous housemate and her stamina is phenomenal. It‘s take some time but even Lorenzo is showing a spark of life and that’s thanks to Julie too. Hope to see Julie and Julian as the final two.

Your are so right - in every aspect, but the bit that I picked up on was her stamina - God almighty she is a big old smoke monster and those **** just keep on a coming!!!

She has enlivened the house beyond belief, and even though I really like Julian, he lacks her energy.

She has kept us all talking, and as I have said, despite her two facedness, I do not believe she is a bad person.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »
    She has been Gran from the Catherine Tate show and she is well loved.

If she is evicted to a braying crowd it will be a ****ing liberty.

PMSL!:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    moonburn wrote: »
    One Glaring flaw stands out a mile.
    why didnt she take the Mic off ?
    The only mistake she made was naming a person.
    4-5 people sitting around expressing outrage of a person (after hearing negative crowd reaction) is just as pathetic.I dont see why they are all looking so shocked.

Maybe Harvey and Ashley cant believe they are still in the house its not dawned on anyone the pair of them being there in the first place is a total joke.

Martin has just sat and Grinned smiled and totally S*it out of exposing his hand on Julie by NOT nomming her in the most Recent Face to Face.Something I think has come as the reason hes been nommed himself now.

The prince is so stunned and shocked at being 'attacked' but didnt mind the fact he was basically trying to get off with someone else's GF.No matter what role she played he played just as much.

Coleen from launch night has played this 'theres something just a feeling'.No wonder she didnt bloody bother asking Julie out directly,Because when it comes to asking what the problem is she wont have a clue.

Mike is the same as the prince he has nothing to offer but trying to find a Girl.

Point being Julian the only HM in there just being himself and letting everything wash over.If only all the others had done the same producers would have had to work a lot harder in trying to convince people theres still a few people worse than Satan needing to be evicted.It reeks of very lazy very uncreative storylines better to do with the older woman with the biggest gameplan since Nasty Nick.If people want to believe thats upto them but master gameplanners dont talk full Volume with Mics on knowing it will be heard.

Well said.
  • Options
    TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    Sorry folks, I know it will not be a popular thing to say, but I have to say it.

Julie has been a shocker, but at the end of all she has made this show.

I really think it would have been tedious without her, and even the lovely Julian would not have shone as bright as he has without her.

Julie is a bad wee madam at times but she is human and ultimately has been one of the most entertaining housemates ever.

Julie has done nothing wrong she has played the game it's getting so tedious now the way she is being treated & talked about! She hasn't done anything all of them other housemates hasn't done, Talked behind backs plotted & tried to form alliances...So I am voting to save Julie I don't care what anyone thinks of that tbh...If she gets saved then so be it..If she goes at least some of us appreciated her while she was in the BB house..Yes it would have been horrendous without Julie & Julian in that house..The rest are just boring & basically wallpaper..Martin doesn't deserve to stay he has contributed Zilch to this series...Lorenzo highlights & best bits will consist of him being lead around by a young girl like the sheep he is...I also think alot of fans won't admit they're intending to vote to keep Julie or maybe thats wish full thinking on my behalf..We shall see..
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't you just imagine the uproar.:D:D

Win win. A crown for Julie and a bloody good laugh for us! :D

It would be an angry sea of :mad:s - DS would probably have to order extra ones to cope with the demand!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Julie has done nothing wrong she has played the game it's getting so tedious now the way she is being treated & talked about! She hasn't done anything all of them other housemates hasn't done, Talked behind backs plotted & tried to form alliances...So I am voting to save Julie I don't care what anyone thinks of that tbh...If she gets saved then so be it..If she goes at least some of us appreciated her while she was in the BB house..Yes it would have been horrendous without Julie & Julian in that house..The rest are just boring & basically wallpaper..Martin doesn't deserve to stay he has contributed Zilch to this series...Lorenzo highlights & best bits will consist of him being lead around by a young girl like the sheep he is...I also think alot of fans won't admit they're intending to vote to keep Julie or maybe thats wish full thinking on my behalf..We shall see..

Tally I am not ashamed to admit I will be voting for the two Js - some might see it as a waste of money but I do not care.:)
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

It would be an angry sea of :mad:s - DS would probably have to order extra ones to cope with the demand!

Lol @ extra ones :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your are so right - in every aspect, but the bit that I picked up on was her stamina - God almighty she is a big old smoke monster and those **** just keep on a coming!!!

She has enlivened the house beyond belief, and even though I really like Julian, he lacks her energy.

She has kept us all talking, and as I have said, despite her two facedness, I do not believe she is a bad person.:)

ROLF at the smoke monster bit :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    moonburn wrote: »
    One Glaring flaw stands out a mile.
    why didnt she take the Mic off ?
    The only mistake she made was naming a person.
    4-5 people sitting around expressing outrage of a person (after hearing negative crowd reaction) is just as pathetic.I dont see why they are all looking so shocked.

Maybe Harvey and Ashley cant believe they are still in the house its not dawned on anyone the pair of them being there in the first place is a total joke.

Martin has just sat and Grinned smiled and totally S*it out of exposing his hand on Julie by NOT nomming her in the most Recent Face to Face.Something I think has come as the reason hes been nommed himself now.

The prince is so stunned and shocked at being 'attacked' but didnt mind the fact he was basically trying to get off with someone else's GF.No matter what role she played he played just as much.

Coleen from launch night has played this 'theres something just a feeling'.No wonder she didnt bloody bother asking Julie out directly,Because when it comes to asking what the problem is she wont have a clue.

Mike is the same as the prince he has nothing to offer but trying to find a Girl.

Point being Julian the only HM in there just being himself and letting everything wash over.If only all the others had done the same producers would have had to work a lot harder in trying to convince people theres still a few people worse than Satan needing to be evicted.It reeks of very lazy very uncreative storylines better to do with the older woman with the biggest gameplan since Nasty Nick.If people want to believe thats upto them but master gameplanners dont talk full Volume with Mics on knowing it will be heard.

Good post. I would add in regard to Lorenzo that he nominated Julie in the face to face and therefore can't really complain.....she was an easy target after the chants. No loyalty apart from Julian.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

It'll be all reds and eye rolling.:D:D
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has been entertaining.
  • Options
    Sarahmonial2Sarahmonial2 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing to forgive, I hope she stays.
  • Options
    TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    Tally I am not ashamed to admit I will be voting for the two Js - some might see it as a waste of money but I do not care.:)

Nor do I so lets all go & make this happen & keep Julie in for the Final along with Julian...I think some are alittle afraid they will get shot down for admitting to voting for Julie...WooooooHoooooo Come on now lets not sit back & let her leave without a Fight:D
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    I am no fan of Julie and still believe she is wrong in the Coleen and her palava.......But, and I didn't think I would be saying this either, she deserves her place in the final. We have seen her be the same way from day 1. Unlike Martin, Harvey and the rest of the 'Boys' who have now turned on her which is pretty crap.

I hope she stays on Wednesday and dare I say it....I might even vote for her:eek:

Bliddy nora......that's stunned me....:p

I am stunning anyway...well in my own living room. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kewpee wrote: »
    Bliddy nora......that's stunned me....:p

I am stunning anyway...well in my own living room. :o

I think it was some French philosopher who said if you are happy in you are own living room, you will be happy for life, so kewpee you are officially stunning!!!:)