Options

Which ones would you have eaten?

Just curious

If you had to do the eating trial that Nadine and Helen tackled today - which of the dishes do you think you could have eaten??

I reckon I would have been ok with the spider and camel toe.

The egg and the anus - forget it!

I would have had a go at the testicle but not sure!

Comments

• Options
    RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have TRIED everything. The egg and the spider would probably have been tricky for me though.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would have had a go at all of them ... except the testicle

... eurgh
  • Options
    Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reckon I would have tried them all but the egg woulda been the biggest hurdle... I don't like normal egg... Not to say I'd succeed but I believe you try anything once.
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gag watching but if I was being paid shed loads of money for the show then I'd try them all...and then throw up;)
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    I gag watching but if I was being paid shed loads of money for the show then I'd try them all...and then throw up;)

If only the 'celebs' had your attitude cezzy ...
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of them!

I have always said that if I were in there and was faced with that task for eating stuff, my campmates would have to starve, because NONE of that crap would pass my lips! Vomiting on TV is not my thing, and it would be guaranteed to happen!

Kudos to the two ladies for all they ate, I couldn't have done it! Bit crappy that after trying so many, Helen still had to go back empty handed! :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of them but I would never put myself in a position where it might be a possibility, even if I was a celeb. No way, not ever.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    If I was getting paid the amount they were I would eat it all
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have had a go at them all. I could have done the spider. I just imagine weird crispy brittleness. The egg I think is a mental thing because of how it looks it's probably just a really vinigary egg. Camel toe looked bad not sure about that.. I assume the anus would be fatty and looked easier to get down. The testicle that they did I think I could do. It weirdly reminded me of white pudding. it's the biting the bollock one that they used to do im not sure of.
  • Options
    habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I would have tried all of them. They all looked meaty. I think its just the descriptions testicle, anus etc that seems to be offputting to people.
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen, well maybe just the twig. I guess it would taste like sticky lice:

http://www.thesweetcorner.co.uk/Home.aspx?ProductID=229
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly none of them.
  • Options
    grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I was getting paid the amount they were I would eat it all

Snap!

Just close your eyes and pretend it's a spicy pakora!
  • Options
    Frankie BoyleFrankie Boyle Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    I certainly wouldn't have rejected the first dish without even trying it. Oh, that's what Helen did. No thought to her starving team there then.
  • Options
    SandraMcSandraMc Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    As someone else said if they were paying me the amount Helen is getting then I would have a go at all of them and throw up after but if I wasn't getting paid then not a hope in hell!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have had a go at all of them, a nibble of the spider to see how it went but the others ok; the egg smell might have put me off but I still would have tried.

I wish they would get away from these eating trials because they are boring in a way, we have seen it all before. I like the trials where it takes a bit of skill.
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I would try the egg and reject everything else.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I wouldn't have been able to eat the spider. I've got awful arachnaphobia. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    I was over the moon watching two women eat camel toe on normaly telly.
  • Options
    GaladrielGaladriel Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    Would have tried the spider if it had been deep fried, and the bum if it had been washed thoroughly before it had been cooked... Assuming, of course, that it HAD been cooked!!! :o
  • Options
    lolacolalolacola Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    I would have put everything in my mouth, but god knows if I would have swallowed it.
  • Options
    funnibunnifunnibunni Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    None of them. I wouldn't contemplate going on that show for a second ~ not even for £1000000. I just couldn't and wouldn't do any of those tasks especially the eating one. I'm heaving thinking about it.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would eat them all with fava beans
  • Options
    turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of them. The eating trials are just disgusting. I could try most of the other trials but not these.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't even look at a Pot Noodle without wanting to vom all over the kitchen so none for me I'm afraid.