Destiny's Child to Join Beyonce's Super Bowl Halftime Show!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,106
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/destinys-child-to-join-beyonces-super-bowl-halftime-show-2013101

Insiders tell Us the "Crazy in Love" singer will open the much-anticipated show solo; midway through her performance, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland will appear onstage and launch into a short medley of the group's hits, culminating in a brand-new song, "Nuclear," their first original material in more than eight years.

After, Beyonce will take center stage again for the big finale, which is said to include the debut of a track from her upcoming fifth album.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly "girlfriend"Rowland will start thinking she`s relevant again now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seriously can't wait for this! :D
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    Beyonce will smash it at Superbowl .... she will follow on from her tour I am Sasha Fierce/Glastonbury with a Destiny Child Mega Mix segment ...but this time with Destiny`s Child present.... and I imagine there will be other special guest appearances just like the Madonna Blueprint. Madonna has raised the game for Superbowl. Beyonce is the best equipped for the next stage. I am guessing special guest appearances from (Destiny Childs Obvs), Rihanna, Jay Z and Lady Gaga.
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay :D
  • bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A cameo with Beyonce. How humiliating for the two girls.