Options

Most random places you've left something?

cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
Forum Member
✭✭
Yesterday I lost my phone. It eventually turned up in the freezer. I must have left it there when I was getting the kids icecream..

Just wondered if anyone else had left stuff in strange places.:o

Comments

• Options
    Mumof3Mumof3 Posts: 4,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted.
  • Options
    Joey_JJoey_J Posts: 5,146
    Forum Member
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    Yesterday I lost my phone. It eventually turned up in the freezer. I must have left it there when I was getting the kids icecream..

Ha! Very similar experience, only it was my Passport I left in the freezer, why? Haven't the slightest clue.
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    I lost my blackberry for an entire day, I was so lost, had no idea where it had gone.

I found it that night when I got home from work, in the BIN :o:confused:
  • Options
    November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    I left my house keys in the fridge once. I don't recall why.
  • Options
    cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a habit of leaving half full glasses of lager about the house, or other peoples houses, when I'm drinking a lot. My friends have regularly asked me the morning after why they got up to find a half a pint of lager behind the toilet, or on the front door step, or in the bath...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    lol at the first post.

After having gas and air (or whatever it's called) at the dentist I put the kettle in the fridge when I got home, off my nut. That stuff lasts longer than I thought.
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol at the first post.

After having gas and air (or whatever it's called) at the dentist I put the kettle in the fridge when I got home, off my nut. That stuff lasts longer than I thought.

Entonox or something. Wish I had that to blame!:o
  • Options
    vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My dignity. Farm outside Dundee.
  • Options
    ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Similar story. Couldn't find my phone and looked everywhere for it. Gave up and went to get a drink and found it in the fridge :confused::o:p
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I left the mornings post in the fridge, and once found a solitary potato in a shoe box under my bed.

I have no idea how, or why, either occurred!
  • Options
    vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found my hamster in the piano. He'd put himself there though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    vosne wrote: »
    I found my hamster in the piano. He'd put himself there though.

Was he just trying to play Fur Elise :D
    Thats not as funny as it was in my head. :mad:
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    Left my Burberry sunglasses on a cruise ship :cry::( They don't make mine anymore.
  • Options
    malpascmalpasc Posts: 9,641
    Forum Member
    Swindon.
  • Options
    Ben_CoplandBen_Copland Posts: 4,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My clothes beside the pool after skinny dipping on holiday.. Received a knock in the morning - a fella had returned them to me. God knows why I didn't get dressed after leaving the pool, I think it was because Security may have been bearing down on us but it's a blur to say the least.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kitten. In the fridge.

Except i didn't leave him there but that's where I found him curled up asleep on the bottom shelf.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My car and house keys in an industrial skip at the local tip. Thanks to a long-legged local hero, we got 'em back.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    My car and house keys in an industrial skip at the local tip. Thanks to a long-legged local hero, we got 'em back.

I had to read that twice cos at first I wondered how the F*** you got your car in a skip!:D
  • Options
    Ben_CoplandBen_Copland Posts: 4,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    I had to read that twice cos at first I wondered how the F*** you got your car in a skip!:D

And then forget about it :D:D
  • Options
    Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    I left my heart in San Fransisco
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Heh heh heh. I've just re-read that and seen the gaffe! :o I keep all my keys on the same bunch!

Was chucking some non-recyclable rubbish away, climbed back in the car and asked the bf for the keys (he normally pockets them because he knows I'm a bit ditzy!) He said he didn't have them and I thought he was messing about, as usual. A few moments later, I realized he was't joking. We both sprang out of the car and went over to the skip. They were just about to put the crusher on it as it was full! One of the staff climbed in and, thankfully, because our rubbish was near the top, the keys showed up. I must've lobbed them in with the last armful of rubbish!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kitten. In the fridge.

Except i didn't leave him there but that's where I found him curled up asleep on the bottom shelf.

Aw bless. Was he just chillin'?
  • Options
    SHAFTSHAFT Posts: 4,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I left my house keys in the fridge once. I don't recall why.

I've done they same with my glasses. No a clue why.
  • Options
    RegTheHedgeRegTheHedge Posts: 2,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few years back I accidentally left a suitcase in a car park in Japan .The strange bit being that when i realised a few hours later it was missing and returned to a now empty car park around midnight , was that sitting exactly where I left it, now alone in a vast expanse of concrete - was my suitcase .Only in Japan.
  • Options
    roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A €100 euro note, left in my short sleeve shirt, which I place into the wash, and then tumble dried, placed shirt into a vacuum bag, in the case, and put the case away
    Thought I had lost the €100 note, 11 months later, getting ready for holiday, started to iron clothes, and found the €100 note, in the pocket of the shirt