Gone off Dexter

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
Forum Member
I started to support Dexter and want him to win until the money twist.
The moment he found out he is the lowest amount he pretend to be devastated,is totally act,so fake.
There is nothing wrong he wants the money, but don't kept saying lucky number or someone will pick £1.
He is not genuine, also didn't play a good game.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    The moment he found out he is the lowest amount he pretend to be devastated,is totally act,so fake.
    There is nothing wrong he wants the money, but don't kept saying lucky number or someone will pick £1.

Trying to find anywhere where u have actually liked dexter

or maybe your FAKE :)
  • Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also find him sooooooooo fake I hope he does not win.
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When did you want him to win..2 weeks ago he didnt even figure in your final 3 although sam did.
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why did he say 4 or 8

when 4 is unlucky
  • Frankie BoyleFrankie Boyle Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    I was never on him in the first place.
  • artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why the hell do people post 'Gone Off Housemate X' threads when it's clear that they're lying? What on earth do you hope to achieve?

:confused::confused::mad:
  • MusspussMusspuss Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    I like dexter but he did blow it abit last night
    Forum Member
    artstu wrote: »
    Why the hell do people post 'Gone Off Housemate X' threads when it's clear that they're lying? What on earth do you hope to achieve?

:confused::confused::mad:

Maybe they being Devious
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stargate03 wrote: »
    Trying to find anywhere where u have actually liked dexter

or maybe your FAKE :)

Exactly, I agree!

What about the twins? They could have picked a higher number?! It was edited out of the main show but clips showed them asking BB repeatedly, do we actually get the money? Somebody was going to have the lower amount but because it happens to be Dexter that makes him devious or fake! Pffffft!
  • artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they being Devious

The snakes!

Sssssssss!
    :D
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've gone off Dexter over the weeks. I'm fed up of his journey talk and his constant use of tears.

Also before anybody says I've never liked Dexter here's prove that I voted him as my favourite housemate in week 5.
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=67087430&highlight=dexter#post67087430
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    why did he say 4 or 8
    when 4 is unlucky
    that's an interesting bit of his thought process in that task.

The gambler's safest bet to win on a game like that is to choose a number in the £40 - £48k region (I posted why elsewhere).

Dexter muttered a few figures in the 40's and was clearly thinking that way, then switched to the 80s. The £88k gambit is a very risky one for a win (as in getting the money) because others are likely to use the £40k reasoning, but a pretty safe one if you want to stay.

I wonder if he was torn between the gambler and the superstition?
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Selena wrote: »
    I've gone off Dexter over the weeks. I'm fed up of his journey talk and his constant use of tears.

Also before anybody says I've never liked Dexter here's prove that I voted him as my favourite housemate in week 5.
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=67087430&highlight=dexter#post67087430

Yes, him and Charlie both with their 'journey'. If you were on one you wouldn't know it or say it. Plus, he's a liar and I don't like liars.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member

I f you actually liked Dexter and had watched him in the cash room deliberating on his choice you would know exactly what his rationale was. He stated clearly that 4 and 8 were his lucky numbers and he hoped some combination of them would 'keep him in the process' ie in the final. He also stated that he felt some hms might try to be fair and take less than half the prize fund so veered away from £44k or thereabouts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    why did he say 4 or 8

when 4 is unlucky

In Chinese people's opinion (although he is half Singapore, but similar thoughts), that 8 brings fortune or money to people, 4 brings dead
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that all it took, h's been a player for ages and it took a look, he's been fake in parts as they all have, but I still like him, think your post is misleading on why you don't like him
  • fjiffjif Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why did he say 4 or 8

when 4 is unlucky

I thought about that. We know Dexter has a want to over-analyse things, so I think he was wondering if an unlucky number could be lucky for him. In the end though, being the superstitious person he is, he couldn't help but plump for the lucky number.

I do think it proves that he wasn't going for a low number to win, as there were any number of lower figures he could have gone for that would have had a greater chance of guaranteeing that. Conversely, there were also a couple of higher numbers that he could have gone for, if he was just being greedy and trying to take as much money as possible from the pot. He purely went for his lucky number, (a number I do believe that was put there knowingly by BB).

Afterwards, he did mention to the housemates that the number he went for was his lucky number, but that didn't satisfy the 'baying mob'. So then he came out with a lot of guff to justify his choice, as I think at that point he was just trying anything to stop the unending verbal attacks and give himself a bit of peace. He must be mentally exhausted by now. :(
    Forum Member
    In Chinese people's opinion (although he is half Singapore, but similar thoughts), that 8 brings fortune or money to people, 4 brings dead

How many people choose unlucky 13

so dont go there with the 4 is unlucky so he must be fake crap
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    How many people choose unlucky 13

so dont go there with the 4 is unlucky so he must be fake crap

I just answer the question IMO, I agree his lucky number saying are all bullshit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amelie74 wrote: »
    He also stated that he felt some hms might try to be fair and take less than half the prize fund so veered away from £44k or thereabouts.
    I missed that, nice catch.