Options

Hit series poised to kill off star

Comments

• Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,894
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Walking Dead cannot kill of another main character. The show is already losing its spark as it is and thats from removing nearly all the original cast.

As much as I love TWD I do miss some of the ocs- especially Dale for some reason, and Andrea.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    If it's Damian Lewis he'd be ideal for the Saint.Adam Rayner filmed the pilot but it looks like he's got a new series.
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm assuming this is a currently airing show, thus ruling out things like Teen Wolf or GoT, neither of which are back until the new year.

How about someone from Covert Affairs?
  • Options
    daisyduck1976daisyduck1976 Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be surprised if it wasn't Damien Lewis to be honest. He's the most expendable lead actor with enough pull at the moment, I think.

Anyone else I think of would leave their show in a real mess if they went.
  • Options
    SideshowMarkSideshowMark Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From TVLine:

Check it: A prospective new TV pilot just landed a big-time actor as it's star, but the up-and-coming producer/writer behind the future series can't pitch it to a single network. Heck, he can't even discuss it with anyone - and that's because there's a spoiler bomb embedded within the top-secret project. You see, the headliner in question is currently staring on a popular hour-long drama series. And if word were to get out that he has committed himself to a new full-time gig, it could potentially ruin a major upcoming twist: his onscreen death.

So the scribe has graciously agreed to keep his script - and his stealth casting coup - under wraps until the morning after the character meets his end. On the bright side, i hear he won't have to keep his trap shut for much longer.

http://tvline.com/2013/10/17/blind-item-ausiello-series-kill-off-star
    Can't believe the dog off Family Guy got another show, always thought he was a terrible actor.
  • Options
    mooselovermooselover Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    Think it could be Ron Perlman
  • Options
    Mark AMark A Posts: 7,692
    Forum Member
    I thought the show was now known to be
    Person Of Interest

Regards

Mark
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark A wrote: »
    I thought the show was now known to be
    Person Of Interest

Regards

Mark

That's on one of the networks that they said it wasn't about, plus they said it was a man. She also gave the reason for leaving as focusing on movies, so she wouldn't sign up for another show so soon.
  • Options
    charger21charger21 Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mooselover wrote: »
    Think it could be Ron Perlman
    Yip, Killed off in last weeks hour long Sons Of Anarchy as he has another show coming up
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the 'mystery' solved then ?
  • Options
    blueisthecolourblueisthecolour Posts: 20,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    charger21 wrote: »
    Yip, Killed off in last weeks hour long Sons Of Anarchy as he has another show coming up

The producer should have had the courage to kill him off at the beginning of last season when it actually made sense.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    So i guess it was Hellboy.
  • Options
    DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe the dog off Family Guy got another show, always thought he was a terrible actor.

That needs a Mutley snigger ;-)
  • Options
    americandreameramericandreamer Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Guess this has been answered now!
    The Good Wife. US pace.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guess this has been answered now!
    The Good Wife. US pace.

It could be but this bit from the OP doesn't ring true with that person.
    A prospective new TV pilot just landed a big-time actor as it's star

As far as I'm aware that person isn't in a new pilot and they said they wanted to quit acting for a while for personal reasons.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't this referring to...
    Homeland? They killed off Damian Lewis.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Wasn't this referring to...
    Homeland? They killed off Damian Lewis.

What recent pilot were/are they in?
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it is Damien Lewis. He has a ton of films lined up, but no tv pilots.

I'll be curious to see if it's anyone from Game of thrones. There's always a major death every season.
  • Options
    MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    People, the person who started this whole business, Michael Ausiello of TV Line, revealed whom he was talking about on 29 January. It was Ron Perlman of Sons Of Anarchy. His character was killed in the season finale in December, and on 29 January Ausiello announced that Perlman is in a pilot for Amazon, called Hand Of God.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MoreTears wrote: »
    People, the person who started this whole business, Michael Ausiello of TV Line, revealed whom he was talking about on 29 January. It was Ron Perlman of Sons Of Anarchy. His character was killed in the season finale in December, and on 29 January Ausiello announced that Perlman is in a pilot for Amazon, called Hand Of God

Oh for **** sake
    No need to bother watching it now do i, i got you to spoil it for me
    Bloody silly person>:(

There was a reason why many of our replies were in spoiler tags.

Now i know how Jennifer lawerence felt when that idiot presenter on the red carpet spoiled Homeland for her.

While your at it, why don't you spoil Dexter season 3-8, the breaking bad finale and what happened recently in The good wife for me as well. >:(>:(
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Sorry to be a pain here, But if it was shown in december how can this be a spoiler? I know tags could have been used here by the person who posted but in the US show section surely people will come across spoilers. Or has this not aired in the uk yet?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    cris182 wrote: »
    Sorry to be a pain here, But if it was shown in december how can this be a spoiler? I know tags could have been used here by the person who posted but in the US show section surely people will come across spoilers. Or has this not aired in the uk yet?

If this is S6 of
    Sons of Anarchy
    it hasn't yet aired in the UK...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »

It hasn't aired over here yet.
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But with this being an American tv guy talking about an American tv show there is an expectation that the thread discussing it would be doing so at US pace, so if you're going to be annoyed then don't both coming in here.
  • Options
    Tony TigerTony Tiger Posts: 2,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter where or when it has or hasn't aired. It is a spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen it.