Options

Jan Moir at it again

dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
Forum Member
This time she's dancing on L'Wren Scott's grave. Tasteless cow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2585846/JAN-MOIR-Tragic-yes-famous-Mick.html

I do love this comment, surprisingly on the DM site though:

"Strange article from the paper that constantly rams z-listers and talent-free zones down our throats on a daily basis"

Sums it up nicely.

Comments

• Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    She still has a job? :eek:
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Who are these people?"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a succession of pointless non-stories she dredges up from the bottom of some barrell. Lwren Scott was not as famous as MIck Jagger. Vivienne Westwood shares her bathwater so she must stink. Joanna Lumley does not admire Joan Collins. I think some of my brain cells actually died ploughing through that.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2585846/JAN-MOIR-Tragic-yes-famous-Mick.html

"Strange article from the paper that constantly rams z-listers and talent-free zones down our throats on a daily basis"

Sums it up nicely.

That comment is absolutely bang on. The Daily Mail are just utter hypocrites. Like that comment says, they go writing lots of articles about celebrities that have just made it past the celebrity status and yet, they're quite happy to go writing an article criticising the media for giving as much attention as they did to Mick Jagger's dead wife who was a fashion designer. The hypocrisy of them is astounding! Just shows how low the Daily Mail are.

Edit: Just shows how much of a nasty and catty bloody bitch that Moir is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    She still has a job? :eek:

The Daily Mail has a reputation for being very controversial. They're a bunch of pigs.
  • Options
    irishguyirishguy Posts: 22,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moir is just rolling out the standard DM columnist troll article. It's a lame effort but unfortunately quite successful... even people who know what she's up to can't help but take the bait. Unfortunately its these sort of tactics that have made it one of the biggests sites on the internet. Like any troll, they're best ignored and not given the publicity
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    irishguy wrote: »
    Moir is just rolling out the standard DM columnist troll article. It's a lame effort but unfortunately quite successful... even people who know she's up to can't help but take the bait. Unfortunately its these sort of tactics that have made it one of the biggests sites on the internet. Like any troll, they're best ignored and not given the publicity

I hadn't thought of it like that, but you're spot on! The DM site is just one big troll post.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

Sums it up nicely.

I notice it has 164 likes to 4 dislikes at the time I post this.
  • Options
    SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And you're just giving her more traffic by posting the link.
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you should never speak ill of the dead ... karma will bite you on the bum
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    L'Wren Scott was only famous because of Mick Jagger? Well, I'd rather be known that way that only being famous for being a disgusting troll.

Moir is a horrible foul-mouthed pig.
  • Options
    Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A most disgusting, poisonous bitch. I hope she rots in hell, and sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    L'Wren Scott was only famous because of Mick Jagger? Well, I'd rather be known that way than only being famous for being a disgusting troll.

Moir is a horrible foul-mouthed pig.
    ....... ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ This. :cool:
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone should write a satirical column reviewing and reflecting on the weekly musings of all these bitchy 'journalists/ columnists' and hold a mirror up to them. I'm sure it would be popular and damned funny.
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    There is no credible evidence whatsoever for "karma". Cause and effect, however, is credible. Hopefully, Jan Moir will one day write something so unacceptable that even the Daily Mail won't want her anymore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora 9 wrote: »

Yep. Karma will one day catch up with her.
  • Options
    Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no credible evidence whatsoever for "karma". Cause and effect, however, is credible. Hopefully, Jan Moir will one day write something so unacceptable that even the Daily Mail won't want her anymore.

Something thoughtful, balanced and insightful then ?
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Never speak ill of the dead, for the dead cannot defend themselves.

Rest in peace Miss Scott.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I look forward to Jan Moir going into Celebrity Big Brother (like fellow 'troll' Liz Jones), being surprisingly popular for no good reason (like Liz Jones), and being defended in a variety of ways (such as saying it's her job to write the columns, as if that automatically made her/them unobjectionable) (like Liz Jones), while people who'd normally criticise her become strangely muted (as with Liz Jones).

Maybe she could even be helped to win it (like Jim Davidson) by not being as awful as her reputation suggested.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member
    Sniffle774 wrote: »
    Something thoughtful, balanced and insightful then ?

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!