CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
Forum Member
✭✭
Sorry but it's bloody horrible

Comments

• bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes her look washed out. She's a very pretty girl. I'd have thought she could carry most things off. Just goes to show. Hope she changes it soon.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Absolutely loathe Kylie The Child Seller. With a personality like hers, her hair is the least of her worries.
  • bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Absolutely loathe Kylie The Child Seller. With a personality like hers, her hair is the least of her worries.

She's taken David off the market, that's gotta count for something surely?
  • JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    She's proper fit, but her hair dye is a major missed opportunity. If it was a rich, dark red instead of 'Fiz ginger', she's be frigging sex on legs!
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her hair looks like a shinny penny piece
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not got the right skin tone for it. If she wanted to be red, she should go auburn as opposed to ginger. Tbh, she would suit blonde. Anything but what it is now.
  • MODTLMODTL Posts: 1,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I preferred her with dark hair.
  • SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She suits dark hair and she should grow it out more long dark hair goes well with a pale face she is very pretty but the hair really doesn't show it for her
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not too keen on her new hairstyle or colour now either.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    JimothyD wrote: »
    She's proper fit, but her hair dye is a major missed opportunity. If it was a rich, dark red instead of 'Fiz ginger', she's be frigging sex on legs!

Yes, dark burgundy red would look loads better instead of bright ginger. :)

I think she's gone back to dark now though in her Twitter pic. https://twitter.com/lane_paula/status/452828239132889089/photo/1
  • HarkAtHerHarkAtHer Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree Kylie's dark brown colour was more flattering - it suited her delicate features and meant she could get away with tarty clothes. Now she just looks a bit hard-faced and washed out.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    She's not the best advertisement for Audrey's salon!