Where is BBC Radio's coverage of the EU debate?

radio4extracrapradio4extracrap Posts: 2,933
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Listening to Clive Bull on Lbc discussing the debate. However is BBC covering the aftermath of the debate? If so what station?

Comments

• AdsAds Posts: 37,037
    Forum Member
    5live are hardly going to cancel Champions League coverage for it. I imagine the 10pm show will pick it up
  • Bandspread199Bandspread199 Posts: 4,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's on TV innit?
  • radio4extracrapradio4extracrap Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ads wrote: »
    5live are hardly going to cancel Champions League coverage for it. I imagine the 10pm show will pick it up

I thought the BBC had a number of stations (and extra ones)...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's on TV innit?[/QUOTE

Its 9.10pm and the aftermath summary has been on Lbc for over an hour. Is Jon Pienaar or Nick Robinson on at the mo somewhere?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Its 9.10pm and the aftermath summary has been on Lbc for over an hour. Is Jon Pienaar or Nick Robinson on at the mo somewhere?

Wherever they are, they'll be spinning away furiously, trying to limit the damage that's been done to the BBC's pro-EU pro-immigration agenda.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally came on 5 at 10pm. Try as he might Phil Williams is a fish out of water discussing the debate. He sounds as if he is itching to ask listeners to text in on where was the craziest place they had eaten a bag of cheese and onion.
  • Black CrowBlack Crow Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally came on 5 at 10pm. Try as he might Phil Williams is a fish out of water discussing the debate. He sounds as if he is itching to ask listeners to text in on where was the craziest place they had eaten a bag of cheese and onion.

No that would have happened when Tony Livesey did that slot. At least since Phil Williams took over, they now have news stories for most part of the show, especially in the first hour with the Late News Hour. Much prefer Phil Williams in the slot.