Options

Apple ID Asking Payment Details

dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
Forum Member
✭✭
Not sure if I've posted in correct forum? I need help/Advice

I've used my id to install free/pay apps for ages and have no problems I just enter my password and I get the install .

I have tried to download the virgin free app 'search and rescue' which is required for my mobile iphone,I was being asked to enter my security code from my card, I've never been asked to do this before, as mention I just enter password and away I go.

I just tried a test download free ap on my iPad and it's asking for the same information. My neighbour has iPad and iPhone same as myself and she can download with no problems. (Her iPhone is a recent purchase as is mine)

Not to technical please.:)

Many thanks.

Comments

• Options
    dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if I've posted in correct forum? I need help/Advice

I've used my id to install free/pay apps for ages and have no problems I just enter my password and I get the install .

I have tried to download the virgin free app 'search and rescue' which is required for my mobile iphone,I was being asked to enter my security code from my card, I've never been asked to do this before, as mention I just enter password and away I go.

I just tried a test download free ap on my iPad and it's asking for the same information. My neighbour has iPad and iPhone same as myself and she can download with no problems. (Her iPhone is a recent purchase as is mine)

Not to technical please.:)

Many thanks.
    Sorted by Apple support .