Options

Why was Fatboy so excited about seeing Lucy naked last night?

KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Its not as if its the first time he has seen Lucy naked. As I recall, he got a face full of Lucy, back before she had breast reduction

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    He's yet to discover the internet.
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Hot, Young, Blonde Girl Naked! No Idea why he got excited :)
  • Options
    KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, the episode reminded me that I really had not missed Fatboy or Dexter
  • Options
    Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There definitely was something very juvenile about four guys over the age of 18 sitting laughing and marvelling over the fact one or them seen a naked girl but I guess it's true to life because it genuinely does happen sadly. I think mainly the scene was inserted to show Max's increasing annoyance at Lucy sleeping with other people apart from himself though.

As an aside Dexter making Fatboy swear on Biggie Smalls made the immature person inside me laugh pretty hard I'm not going to lie. Immature and ridiculous, it's easy to see why some people on here aren't his biggest fan that's for sure.
  • Options
    Ben_HuntBen_Hunt Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Because they have to show how 'cool' and hip he is by pairing him with the 17 year olds to talk...I mean have 'banter' about girls - she wasn't even naked either! She was covered the whole time. Just another way to force his 'hilarious' character into a storyline.
  • Options
    Seanieb1983Seanieb1983 Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because he's a #lad and he just had to tell the #lads

It was very schoolboyish. You would have thought he'd never seen a girl wrapped in no sheet before.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Easy...because he's a bloke..haha
  • Options
    cloudy80cloudy80 Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    fatboy is an idiot he gets well excited at these things lol
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not as if its the first time he has seen Lucy naked. As I recall, he got a face full of Lucy, back before she had breast reduction

Breast reduction? When was this? Hetti Bywater has always been very flat chested, why would she have breast reduction? Was this when Melissa Suffield was in it? I'm confused :confused:
  • Options
    cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cuddly_Cat wrote: »
    Breast reduction? When was this? Hetti Bywater has always been very flat chested, why would she have breast reduction? Was this when Melissa Suffield was in it? I'm confused :confused:

During the Teens In The Woods week back in 2010 with Fatboy, Leon, Lucy, Zsa Zsa ect. I seem to recall Fatboy sneaking up a ladder to spy on Lucy while she got changed or something and he saw her naked. Then she spotted him and went mental.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cuddly_Cat wrote: »

i think its a snipe over the fact Melissa has bigger boobs than Hetti
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I thought Jay stood out the most as embarrassing considering he actually has a girl friend and is currently having sex unlike the others. What did he say to Tam, something like 'an actual live naked girl' :confused::o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fatboy's banter / fake "street" talk is really annoying. I thought DTC might tone him down a bit but he's as bad as ever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Possibly. You are probably right but I think Ken has a crush on Hetti Bywater...small boobs and all ;-)
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I found Dexter the most pointless last night I think he should be written out.

Fatboy is just acting like his usual annoying self but he will be gone soon for a while anyway.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Jay stood out the most as embarrassing considering he actually has a girl friend and is currently having sex unlike the others. What did he say to Tam, something like 'an actual live naked girl' :confused::o

It was a stupid and pointless scene just to make Max jealous.
  • Options
    lloys-strachanlloys-strachan Posts: 1,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get rid of Fatboy and dexter. Neither would be missed IMHO.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldnt surprise me if hes one of the suspects
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    Referring to the comments on this thread, omg it was some light banter get a sense of humour!
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was acting like a lad whos never seen a girl naked before. Obviously Whitney and Poppy didn't excite him enough!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Got it in one, I think.

The funniest thing about the whole scene IMO was Tamwar saying about the two of them getting cold as the central heating is turned off overnight!

LOLL'ed at that - Tam's nuts.
  • Options
    matty9896matty9896 Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    It's because seeing someone you know naked is a big deal, even when you've seen other people naked!
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,842
    Forum Member
    Probably the first time he's ever seen two asprins on an ironing board.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    cobwebsoup wrote: »
    During the Teens In The Woods week back in 2010 with Fatboy, Leon, Lucy, Zsa Zsa ect. I seem to recall Fatboy sneaking up a ladder to spy on Lucy while she got changed or something and he saw her naked. Then she spotted him and went mental.

he does this stuff in real life too lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    he does this stuff in real life too lol

Only the use of a computer is involved in real life lol, Orangemaid.

Premature congrats on the 40K posts, BTW.