Options

Another pillock who think he is too famous.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    I think this comment wins the prize, if only for succinctly expressing the bemusement of the nation...

Fred, London, 4 hours ago

why would he want to go on big bother, hasn't he just had a baby with kerry katona
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d0llface wrote: »
    I think this comment wins the prize, if only for succinctly expressing the bemusement of the nation...

why would he want to go on big bother, hasn't he just had a baby with kerry katona

Give him a year or two and he probably will have.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give him a year or two and he probably will have.

:D brilliant!!
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I don't know why some men think that look is a good one.

I like a toned body on a man but when they build their bodies up to that extent it's not in the least bit attractive IMO.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

I like a toned body on a man but when they build their bodies up to that extent it's not in the least bit attractive IMO.

Something I totally agree with..
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Something I totally agree with..

I'm glad we agree on something Betty.:D;-)
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d0llface wrote: »

:D:D Perfection. :D

Poor old Kelly though, her taste in men is just beyond dire. Surely she knows she can do better than this??
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

I agree Nicola. Toned and athletic is sexy but nothing more unattractive than those muscle Mary types who love themselves
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    :D:D Perfection. :D

Poor old Kelly though, her taste in men is just beyond dire. Surely she knows she can do better than this??

Jason Statham I can see the appeal but everyone since has been shocking
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

Now he is fit, what was she thinking downgrading to that Billy Zane:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Seriously shocking. :o She needs to go on a self-esteem course or something...
  • Options
    Jason CJason C Posts: 31,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That guy's a f***ing freak.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he gets plus points from me for not going on CBB whatever the reason, it's for old washed out hasbeens. He's a neverbeen anyway.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    I thought we were talking about Billy Zane for a second....
  • Options
    Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, what a numpty.

I'm embarrassed for him.
  • Options
    brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please.

The tabloids are going 'oh he thinks he's too big for CBB' just because he doesn't want to do it. Yet they'd be the first to sneer at how low he's had stoop if he did do it.

His desire to be as big a model/actor/whatever he wants to be might never be reached but the Daily Mail would be the first in line to use the fact he did CBB as a means to knock those ambitions down.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    cynet wrote: »
    Kelly Brook must be nearing grandma age these days.

About time she settled down with a real man instead of these morons she seems to be attracted too.

Kelly Brook is in her 30s. Hardly grandma age
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelly Brook could have anyone she wanted, any footballer, actor..
  • Options
    J-StarJ-Star Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    I sense this is another relationship that will end badly for Kelly. It seems this is a relationship solely based on fighting over who gets to look in the mirror first.
    It seems to be as if she goes for younger 'pretty' men who will compliment her look without any consideration to whether there is any personality going on up there.

(Will be glad to be proven wrong though - time will tell)
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no idea who he is!

Don't want to know who he is!

He wouldn't even make a z-list celeb BB.
  • Options
    kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member
    Anybody who turns that piece of shite show down for whatever reason can't be described as a pillock. Sounds sensible to me.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly's absolutely gorgeous with a killer body but she has ABYSMAL taste in men. Seems that she picks blokes who act like dogs on heat and who have the brain capacity of goldfish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumilad wrote: »
    Please.

The tabloids are going 'oh he thinks he's too big for CBB' just because he doesn't want to do it. Yet they'd be the first to sneer at how low he's had stoop if he did do it.

His desire to be as big a model/actor/whatever he wants to be might never be reached but the Daily Mail would be the first in line to use the fact he did CBB as a means to knock those ambitions down.

Oh I agree with that. His agent (I think? in that DM article) gave a perfectly reasonable statement saying he was focused on building his career in the US so the sneering aspect is just pure pettiness and typical of the DM. I haven't a clue who he is or if he'll be successful over there doing whatever it is he he's doing, but I'm certainly not going to knock anyone for their ambition.

Kelly still needs to urgently up her game though.
  • Options
    Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kippeh wrote: »
    Anybody who turns that piece of shite show down for whatever reason can't be described as a pillock. Sounds sensible to me.

Good point there.

The sooner Big Brother finishes for good can't come soon enough. I was aghast when Channel 5 kept it going after C4 dropped it. I fear this show will run forever.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    he was focused on building his career in the US

What career can be useful in US? Not while ago he was drive the van with a load of dead badgers?