Hollyoaks Craig (possible spoilers)

Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just out of interest, does anyone know if Craig and Sarah are going to bump into each other during his time back in the village? I was just wondering as it would be a little strange if they didn't see each other at all and when I found out Craig was returning, I remember reading about them seeing each other or something.

Comments

• Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Take it no one knows :D
  • bekzjbekzj Posts: 13,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the hollyoaks website it said they would but spoilers dont seem to indicate that they will.:confused: I hope they have a scene together though...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah and when DS reported it, it said: Sarah's feelings for Craig are also pushed to the limit as she attempts to put the devastating revelation that her lover was involved in a gay love affair well and truly behind her.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a98580/craig-dean-returns-to-hollyoaks.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mel1314 wrote: »
    Yeah and when DS reported it, it said: Sarah's feelings for Craig are also pushed to the limit as she attempts to put the devastating revelation that her lover was involved in a gay love affair well and truly behind her.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a98580/craig-dean-returns-to-hollyoaks.html

It also sounds like Craig finds out about Jack in that article but I'm sure he doesn't before he leaves.:confused:

Maybe they had to take stuff out to have enough time for the JPC stuff...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bekzj wrote: »
    It also sounds like Craig finds out about Jack in that article but I'm sure he doesn't before he leaves.:confused:

Maybe they had to take stuff out to have enough time for the JPC stuff...

Yeah maybe that's it. I'd like it if there was a scene between him, John Paul, Sarah and Hannah and maybe Nancy too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mel1314 wrote: »
    Yeah maybe that's it. I'd like it if there was a scene between him, John Paul, Sarah and Hannah and maybe Nancy too.

Me too, dont think its likely though.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bekzj wrote: »
    Me too, dont think its likely though.:(

I doubt it. Sarah hasn't even mentioned him being back which is strange :confused:
  • gilda76gilda76 Posts: 7,986
    Forum Member
    I am kind of glad he doesn't find out about Jack before he goes, would be weird if he found out and just left! Maybe they will save that for the late night special that Guy Burnet will be in....

Re Sarah, they may have a scene next week, spoilers in general can sometimes exaggerate the importance of moments like that, it may be they have one scene and it all gets resolved! We didn't know the Zoe/Craig scene would happen and that was about Sarah so wouldn't be surprised if something else happens next week, just don't think it is all that important so may well be one scene...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    QUOTE=Mel1314;27454899]Yeah maybe that's it. I'd like it if there was a scene between him, John Paul, Sarah and Hannah and maybe Nancy too.[/QUOTE]So wouldI the good old days:(