Options

Hollyoaks- Silas' next victim- Who is it?

Comments

• Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Amy does something more to be worthy of Silas' punishment. Yes she has two kids to two different men.....

But Silas clearly doesn't take the time to get to know these women. Yes he hated his wife because she was having an affair behind his back - but Amy? She's not exactly a sleeparound. I'm not sticking up for her, but Michaela was on her back to lose her virginity the time she had sex with Billy. And she did tell Billy about the pregnancy and expected him to be involved but he buggered off. And she only agreed to have a baby with Ste so he would stop beating her...

And she's certainly not the only one to lose her virginity at a young age! Michaela, Theresa and Cindy spring to mind!

Myra - Never married but 7 kids by 4 dads.
    Theresa - Had a baby with her cousins husband then killed him
    Ash - flashhed her boobs to the entire SU, had sex with Riley in a toilet
    Sinead - just look at her clothes
    Cindy - Gold digger, cheated on Tony with Darren
    Cheryl - Got with Rhys when he was with Jacqui
    Nancy - Had a three way rellationship before cheating on boyfriend with ex
    Leanne - Cheated on Lee and is generally a ******
    Texas - Slept with her sisters boyfriend and anyone else
    Liberty - Had sex underage with a policeman and continued to see him behind her friends back
    Carmel - Slept with her sisters husband before she knew it was a shame marriage
    Heidi - Slept with Gaz

Pretty sure only Diane, Michaela and Jacqui are safe and Michaela and Jacqui are hardly saints outside of the sex world.
  • Options
    fatpatiscallingfatpatiscalling Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    Peppa12 wrote: »
    Just a thought but if Amy and/or Leanne are the victims then that would tie in with Lee's exit - surely he wouldnt want to stay in a village where is fiance/ex-fiance had been killed? We all know he's due to leave any day ...

I thought that too, i really dont know why i keep thinking Leanne will be a victim also. shes not really "slutty" but nor was India and silas bumped her off
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vkmax wrote: »
    Carmel - Slept with her sisters husband before she knew it was a shame marriage
    Pretty sure only Diane, Michaela and Jacqui are safe and Michaela and Jacqui are hardly saints outside of the sex world.

Didn't Carmel know that it was a sham marriage before they slept together? She fell in love with him but I'm sure she knew, Jacqui was also sleeping with Tony.
  • Options
    Lolly_Du_BekeLolly_Du_Beke Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    What was his riddle? Something about the girl being good at escaping. I reckon it's Lynsey since she's the only one who escaped. She's going to spend all this time looking for his new target, but she will never look at herself.
    Silas enjoys playing games with her, but this appears to be his last one and he knows it. He's speaking of it as if it's the final showdown: "there's still one last girl who needs my help." I've always thought Silas will attempt to kill Lynsey again one day, it's just a matter of when.

I disagree. Texas has escaped at least twice. Once when India was murdered and shortly after in the woods when they were interrupted.

Theresa has also escaped thanks to Kathleen-Angel and Rae.

And I seem to recall Nancy having a close call too ...??
  • Options
    upsykimsyupsykimsy Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like there's going to be more than one victim then. Given the sixth form students are trying to organise the tribute, I suspect it may be Jasmine after all. But then, would Bart consider telling Sinead how he feels so soon after that? http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/nmwtm/hollyoaks-hollyoaks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    upsykimsy wrote: »
    Sounds like there's going to be more than one victim then. Given the sixth form students are trying to organise the tribute, I suspect it may be Jasmine after all. But then, would Bart consider telling Sinead how he feels so soon after that? http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/nmwtm/hollyoaks-hollyoaks

But it was only announced she was leaving 4 weeks ago, surely she wouldn't leave that soon? Or he I should say.
    The sixth form students try to bring the village together to pay tribute to the serial killer's latest victims

-VICTIMS. there is more than one! what if its 3?!
  • Options
    surfiesurfie Posts: 5,754
    Forum Member
    Didn't Carmel know that it was a sham marriage before they slept together? She fell in love with him but I'm sure she knew, Jacqui was also sleeping with Tony.

Careml did know before Jacqui married Alek that Jacqui was getting into a sham marriage scam as Carmel pretended to be Jacqui to fool immigration inspectors before the wedding.
  • Options
    victoria1961victoria1961 Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    I can't see Mercedes dying. Can't see Amy dying either. I reckon it's Texas as this week she has two men wanting her attention. She makes fools of them. If Silas hears, I can't see him liking that. He doesn't like 'slutty' girls. (Not that I'm calling her a **** but Silas has a different view point from me!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    I think the first victim is a McQueen and the second is Mercedes' baby.

Silas kills on the Monday, and on the Tuesday everyone finds out as it says 'The village's residents are stunned to discover the serial killer has struck again' also on Tuesday is 'Silas's deadly games are far from over and the rest of his sinister scheme comes into effect when he pays Mercedes a visit.'

This means the first victim is not Mercedes as he visits her after he's killed the first victim. On the Wednesday it says 'The village grieves following recent events, but the spate of tragedies is not over for the McQueens, who receive further devastating news.

That spoiler alone I think really gives away that the first victim is a McQueen, as it says FURTHER devastating news, and that the spate of tragedies isn't over for them.

What I can get from the spoilers is that the first victim is a McQueen, and the second bad news is either the death of both Mercedes and the baby or just the baby alone. I'd personally go for the latter as I think we'd know if Mercedes was leaving the show, but maybe they've just done a really good job at covering it up.

My guess for the first victim is Michaela. She's been brought back randomly and for what purpose? Has it been confirmed she will be staying in the show permanently? I don't think so. I think, like a lot of people, there will be a costume mix-up. Most probably Silas will be going for Lynsey after he's sent her the cat suit, but Michaela will be wearing the same one and thinking he's killing Lynsey, he'll kill Michaela instead.
  • Options
    Monster101Monster101 Posts: 2,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the first victim is a McQueen and the second is Mercedes' baby.

Silas kills on the Monday, and on the Tuesday everyone finds out as it says 'The village's residents are stunned to discover the serial killer has struck again' also on Tuesday is 'Silas's deadly games are far from over and the rest of his sinister scheme comes into effect when he pays Mercedes a visit.'

This means the first victim is not Mercedes as he visits her after he's killed the first victim. On the Wednesday it says 'The village grieves following recent events, but the spate of tragedies is not over for the McQueens, who receive further devastating news.

That spoiler alone I think really gives away that the first victim is a McQueen, as it says FURTHER devastating news, and that the spate of tragedies isn't over for them.

What I can get from the spoilers is that the first victim is a McQueen, and the second bad news is either the death of both Mercedes and the baby or just the baby alone. I'd personally go for the latter as I think we'd know if Mercedes was leaving the show, but maybe they've just done a really good job at covering it up.

My guess for the first victim is Michaela. She's been brought back randomly and for what purpose? Has it been confirmed she will be staying in the show permanently? I don't think so. I think, like a lot of people, there will be a costume mix-up. Most probably Silas will be going for Lynsey after he's sent her the cat suit, but Michaela will be wearing the same one and thinking he's killing Lynsey, he'll kill Michaela instead.

i presumed that the devestating news was that mercedes never landed in dubai?
    also, isnt michaela still on set? she was yesterday...
  • Options
    lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They all knew it was a sham marriage - Jacqui could barely look at him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Monster101 wrote: »
    i presumed that the devestating news was that mercedes never landed in dubai?
    also, isnt michaela still on set? she was yesterday...

That wouldn't be described as 'devastating' though, I don't think. After Silas kills on Halloween it says 'Silas has struck again' and it makes it sound like it's only one victim, then he pays Mercedes a visit, then the McQueens receive devastating news (FURTHER devastating news) and the next thing you know the sixth formers are planning something for his victims. Which is more than one. It seems to fit together that something happens to Mercedes and the baby after he kills the first victim.

I don't know whether Michaela is still on set. I was only giving a guess it might be her. I'm sure I remember Alice Barlow (Rae) still tweeting that she was on set even though she obviously wasn't because Silas killed Rae. So it could be similar situations, a red herring. Or maybe it's just not Michaela, but it does look likely it's a McQueen otherwise they wouldn't be receiving further devastating news nor would they have a 'spate of tragedies'.
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    Could be Liberty, she has been living with the McQueens for quite some time, so they would be devastated by it, then they receive more news, probably about Mercedes.

They should kill a McQueen though, it would be a shock because everyone believes they are safe because of who they are.
  • Options
    RockChicRockChic Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Heidi, Texas, Theresa just PLEASE not Lyndsey!!
  • Options
    The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vkmax wrote: »

And wasn't Diane an underage schoolgirl when she first had sex with her teacher/future husband?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, from the new digital spy spoilers it looks like lynsey is the next victim !! :O
    But it's could be someone else (not sure who)
    Or it could've fake pictures (a sort of red herring?)
    Or could be Lynsey but she's not dead! And silas kills someone else whilst she's not there to protect them?!
  • Options
    chasing_starschasing_stars Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    I'm going to throw a totally random character in there and its not one of the 4 silas has lined up, i think it could be
    Sinead
  • Options
    chasing_starschasing_stars Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    I also have a horrible feeling its lyndsey...and i really hope it isn't but going by the spoilers that
    she leaves the party and someone could be following her, i have a horrible feeling its lyndsey. hope its someone else tho
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    I'm going to throw a totally random character in there and its not one of the 4 silas has lined up, i think it could be
    Sinead

She has been mentioned in spoilers after the victim has been found.

I hope it isn't Lynsey, but possibly mistaken identity, Silas believes it is Lynsey but it isn't. I think it's Texas.
  • Options
    jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    Sinead

If this happens I might consider beveling in god well not really but I would start watching properly. I only find myself watching for the Silas stuff. I think what this story line has told is they just need to stop with all uni/teen crap.

On another note It seems the actor who plays Silas Lives 15 mins away from me. my sister saw him walking his dog yesterday really nice guy.
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See hes just being sloppy hitting someone with a brick outside a party in the middle of the day. That would hardly kill anyone.

Skulls are strong.

That dark hair is def a wig which neither Linsey nor Texas would need. The persons build isn't slim enough to be Linsey or Amy so me thinks Leanne, Michaela, Liberty or Theresa. Seems a bit short for Liberty though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's not Lynsey. It says she is "viciously attacked" by him but not killed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    original quote:
    As the night draws to a close, Silas follows through with his threat and viciously attacks the partygoer who's wearing the Catwoman outfit. Soon afterwards, the village is left stunned as everyone realises that the serial killer has struck again…

some fans are speculating its actually Texas in the pictures
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    original quote:

some fans are speculating its actually Texas in the pictures

I think this is possible.
    I heard/read/saw somewhere that the victim dresses up as catwoman and in the preview video for the week Texas is dressed as catwoman.

Then again, this could just be a decoy and someone else is dressed as catwoman as well. Silas then may approach said girl from behind believing it to be Texas, kill them and they die rather than Texas
  • Options
    mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Silas relying on Brendan being charged as the killer. Surely he would have worked out this would harbour doubt unless he is relying on it being called as a copycat killing.