Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Oh, and her '' raking her riding school'' on a quad bike whilst heavily pregnant really is how a loving mum would act :rolleyes:
    https://twitter.com/MissKatiePrice/status/359662186701930496

At least Fearne puts her kid's well-being first.
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    My feeling is that no celebs write their own columns and they are written by their management. Just a feeling and nothing to corroborate that - not too many GCSEs amongst many of them (except Carol Vorderman)

I hope you're right bunny otherwise it would make me feel a little sick (though who is KP managed by?)
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    Oh, and her '' raking her riding school'' on a quad bike whilst heavily pregnant really is how a loving mum would act :rolleyes:
    https://twitter.com/MissKatiePrice/status/359662186701930496

At least Fearne puts her kid's well-being first.
    OMG,i didn't know that,i don't know what to say to that:eek:
  • Options
    flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    So what's in her column of bitterness and spite this week? Our Sun-reading source tells me that most of it is devoted to advising Gareth Bale not to play away at his new club. Although she admits he's a family man who doesn't seek to be a celebrity - look what happened to David Beckham when he went to Madrid so you never know. Never misses an opportunity for a dig at VB and doesn't miss an excuse for another photo of Alex dressed as Roxanne with the promise to tell all in her book. There's some faux sympathy for Nicole Appleton finding out about Liam's love child but hey at least she got an X-factor job out of it and she can release a new single - Katie suggests 'Heartbreak Hotel'. And she's surprised at Fearne Cotton turning down a night out because she didn't want to be a Mum with a hangover http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a513117/katie-price-im-surprised-at-fearne-cotton.html?utm_source=buffer&utm_campaign=Buffer&utm_content=buffera8ad4&utm_medium=twitter
    BIB - she is insanely jealous of VB. She cannot stand the fact that Victoria is a respected successful designer who is still married to the father of ALL her children (no matter what he does or doesn't get up to - nobody else's business frankly). KP just cannot stop running her mouth can she? What the hell has she got to do with Gareth Bale? :rolleyes: Hideous creature.

She should be looking after her new kid, not spouting off about everyone else's business.
  • Options
    ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see she's now having a go at Fearne Cotton

'Katie said: "Fearne Cotton reckons she's happily swapped her glamorous dresses and champagne for 'nappies and puke'.

"I'm surprised at Fearne. Of course children change your life in a massive way but I believe us mums should find time to have fun too because we only live once.''

Quite telling...it seem's she'd rather have the glamorous dresses and champagne over her kids any day.

Of course we already know who comes first with KP :)

Dwight knew it too

''Dwight then says the first year after Harvey's birth was 'the most distressing thing I'd ever had to deal with'.

He describes Katie's partying and apparent lack of commitment to her son.

'I challenged her about this lifestyle. She'd desperately wanted our baby, but this was her idea of motherhood?'

You only live once Pwicey, don't let kiddies get in the way!

Oh dear Kay, you missed the best bit out there.........

"Kids, family, work, rest and play is my motto – in that order."

........but that last comment from KP in her column didn't quite fit in with what you were claiming ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

........but that last comment from KP in her column didn't quite fit in with what you were claiming ;)

No, i didn't miss the best bit. KP clearly see's going out and getting pissed is much better than changing nappies and cleaning puke up. ''cos you're only here once, do what you like''

But that's KP all over. Put's herself first...everytime :)
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Ripmy wrote: »
    Betty does get stick on here because she doesn't hate KP

What I do not understand is all you breast feeding loving mothers who always put their children first taking the moral high ground over KP then troll the Internet just to dig the dirt and make vile accusations

I feel I am entitled to take the moral high ground as I don't move a constant stream of "daddies" into my house, I don't get photographed inserting mobile phones where the sun don't shine, I don't get photographed showing the world my Brazilian wax on honeymoon, I don't get paid to slag off other "celebrities" in a column for the Super Soaraway Sun, I don't lie about pregnancy due dates for whatever reason, I don't take foreign holidays at a late stage of an apparently very difficult pregnancy etc etc. If she didn't lead her life in this way then there would be no "vile" accusations. And yes I did breast-feed.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, i didn't miss the best bit. KP clearly see's going out and getting pissed is much better than changing nappies and cleaning puke up. ''cos you're only here once, do what you like''

And also,riding around on a quad bike 3 weeks before giving birth,is hardly putting her kids first,and she had the cheek to tweet.....if i lose this baby,i'll know who to blame.Yeah,katie,so would i.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why did you misquote KP then, as this is her comment..........

"I'm surprised at Fearne. Of course children change your life in a massive way but I believe us mums should find time to have fun too because we only live once.

This is how interpretations are then used as facts, of course in IMO.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Actually, the most telling thing in that whole article is that there is no mention of husbands/boyfriends. Where does KP think they should be placed in the order of things? Even in her so-called motto they don't get a mention other than to be lumped in with 'family'. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"I'm surprised at Fearne. Of course children change your life in a massive way but I believe us mums should find time to have fun too because we only live once.

I think that Fearne and Kate have different ideas of what "play" is. IMO.
  • Options
    peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Actually, the most telling thing in that whole article is that there is no mention of husbands/boyfriends. Where does KP think they should be placed in the order of things? Even in her so-called motto they don't get a mention other than to be lumped in with 'family'. :rolleyes:

What's wrong with that?:confused:
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »

No idea:confused:
    I feel slightly ashamed that I stupidly considered my husband to be part of my family.
    Silly me.:o
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It seemed slightly strange (to some of us) that Kev had to wait 8 months to be added to her 'family' on her website and only achieved that distinction after the birth of Jett.

ETA Kids don't fall under the 'family' category, husbands do. Ok. :confused: *shrugs*
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No idea:confused:
    I feel slightly ashamed that I stupidly considered my husband to be part of my family.
    Silly me.:o

Me too. How cold and uncaring we are not to have a separate and special category for our men.

:yawn::sleep:
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Empty words. Its well documented that the kids come last if at all, reverse that list and it's still not even close.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No she doesn't get stick for not hating KP, she gets replies to her posts defending KP against things others find indefensible
    Its called a difference of opinion, nothing more.

No I post about things people have MADE UP about Katie and post as fact...I.e.. She wasn't pregnant ..it's a surrogate baby.. And my all time favourite ...she is wearing a plastic bump ... :rolleyes:
    I do get personal attacks on me not my posts and I have been abused on twitter by former posters on here because of what I've written on here. I've had one person make up a twitter account about me calling me a dyke,benefit scrounger and a few other things that I can directly link to this site. Even taking the piss out of my illness...
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I post about things people have MADE UP about Katie and post as fact...I.e.. She wasn't pregnant ..it's a surrogate baby.. And my all time favourite ...she is wearing a plastic bump ... :rolleyes:
    I do get personal attacks on me not my posts and I have been abused on twitter by former posters on here because of what I've written on here. I've had one person make up a twitter account about me calling me a dyke,benefit scrounger and a few other things that I can directly link to this site. Even taking the piss out of my illness...

Well, if you feel you get personal attacks on here, there is an option to report them, l believe. Dont know about twitter, as that is a different site. Can l ask if you have made personal attacks yourself on twitter. ?
  • Options
    Forum Member

I didn't intentionally misquote her. I was being sarcastic, as KP is forever saying ''you're only here once. do as you please'' etc (or words to that effect)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's that kids, work, play, etc all warrent their own 'categories' but apparently the father of the kid/s doesn't. He's just lumped in with 'family'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Me too. How cold and uncaring we are not to have a separate and special category for our men.

:yawn::sleep:

It does strike me as odd, though, especially as the kids have their own seperate category from 'family'. Now if she'd also included kids in that category, it would make sense (and I'm sure most people, seeing the word 'family' would assume she meant her husband and kids, as well as other family members), but she didn't. Which tells me that she sees her husband as someone who donates sperm, not someone who is an important part of her life.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First Janna and now Betty Britain, what ever have they been posting?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't intentionally misquote her. I was being sarcastic, as KP is forever saying ''you're only here once. do as you please'' etc (or words to that effect)

Well, all I've got to finally say on all this, and to quote myself ......

"This is how interpretations are then used as facts, of course in IMO"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not sure how this is relevant to todays post and what twitter has to do with my post. Maybe take it up with the people doing all of the above? And try not to tar us with all the same brush?

I think a lot on the Andre thread is made up and coming from someone who claimed on there something was fact because that was their interpretation of it is as hypocritical as Price herself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

Well, all I've got to finally say on all this, and to quote myself ......

"This is how interpretations are then used as facts, of course in IMO"

Then I hope you will agree with me that interpretations are not facts.
This discussion has been closed.