What does everyone think about this?

Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
Forum Member
✭✭
Lilys limited edition christmas range

The christmas dinner is for dogs (shame as I have a cat) but I was thinking about trying the cat treats, I've heard there all natural but am not sure.
Has anyone tried anything from lilys kitchen before?

Comments

• CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be very happy feeding my dogs ( or cats if I had them) on anything from Lily's Kitchen range. The ingredients are all organic, and its always a sign of a good food when the meat is the first ingredient listed. The price also shows it, £54 for 7.5kg, when its usually about £25 for the same of the best makes. Your paying for the top quality organic ingredients, and the fact that the meat content is good quality cuts of actual meat, not a paltry 4% with god knows what making up the rest. I'd say this is one of the best of the best foods, wish I could afford to feed mine on it!:D
  • Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be very happy feeding my dogs ( or cats if I had them) on anything from Lily's Kitchen range. The ingredients are all organic, and its always a sign of a good food when the meat is the first ingredient listed. The price also shows it, £54 for 7.5kg, when its usually about £25 for the same of the best makes. Your paying for the top quality organic ingredients, and the fact that the meat content is good quality cuts of actual meat, not a paltry 4% with god knows what making up the rest. I'd say this is one of the best of the best foods, wish I could afford to feed mine on it!:D

Thanks its nice to know that its organic :),
    :eek: Sounds expensive, though Its more off a one off treat I couldn't afford it always.
  • maybemaybe Posts: 4,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just as an aside, it's worth signing up for Lily's Kitchen newsletter as I had the opportunity to put forward my two cats as 'tasters' for their cat treats through this email. It involved me getting a large sample bag free in return for feedback about how my cats enjoyed it (or not...but they loved them!).

Lily's Kitchen is a really good - but very expensive - brand, and I was really happy that Lily's opened up the opportunity for lots of cats to taste their stuff for free. Don't know if they still do this, but it's worth keeping an eye on their newsletter!
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing I would say against Lilys kitchen is it's very over priced, the quality is excellent though.
  • tigragirltigragirl Posts: 13,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have given our dog Lily's before. I think we got it in waitrose, wherever we got it from! it was a treat for Willow.
    She loved it but it is so expensive it is only a treat.
    She has a sensitive tum and to our disgust we have to give her chappie by vets orders. It stinks to high heaven and we feel very sorry for her so we are naughty and break the rule once in a while.
    Lily's had no adverse effect on her tum.