Options

Jade Jagger is pregnant

HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2572510/Pregnant-Jade-Jagger-stylishly-dresses-growing-tum-tuxedo-jacket-leopard-print-blouse-YSL-Paris.html

Daughter of Rolling Stones legend Mick Jagger is pregnant with her third child aged 42.Apparently it was announced a few weeks ago but it passed me by!:D

Comments

• Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her daughter is also pregnant so she will be a Mother and a Grandmother at round about the same time.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Her daughter is also pregnant so she will be a Mother and a Grandmother at round about the same time.

Intriguing!I do recall a time when she was featured very heavily in the Daily Mail in particular.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No offense to her, but why on earth are we supposed to care?
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How very modern ;-)
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daughter of Rolling Stones legend Mick Jagger is pregnant with her third child aged 42.

Surely her child wont be 42 :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Never mind her,I'm shocked at Jean paul gautier:o
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why doesn't Jade Jagger leave her blazers/jackets open? It's not a very flattering look for a pregnant woman like Jade to button them up that way.

As for Kate Moss, I know she has hit 40 this year but I can see that her looks are starting to fade as the DM photos have proved...:eek:
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    How very modern ;-)

Not so modern - when my mum was in hospital having me the woman in the next bed was already a granny and her son was an uncle before he was even born! This was in the sixties....
  • Options
    galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Not so modern - when my mum was in hospital having me the woman in the next bed was already a granny and her son was an uncle before he was even born! This was in the sixties....

My grandmother had eight children and was well in her forties by the time my mum (her 8th child) was born. There's nothing unusual in women having children in their 40, as opposed to starting their families in their 40s. Before contraception was widely available women didn't have a lot of choice!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My mum was 45 when I was born, dad 50. I'm now 37 and alas Dad passed away 7 years ago but Mum is still around and is in good nick.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member

That's mental :o
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JPG looks like he hasn't brushed his teeth in years
  • Options
    Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No offense to her, but why on earth are we supposed to care?

I am inclined to agree with you. What does she do apart from live off her surname...like her mother.