Comments

• Finchy44Finchy44 Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    STEPH STEPH STEPH STEPH McMichael!!!!!!
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From number 10 last year to number 1 this year for Louise.

And a big fall in the rankings for Faye.

Just goes to show that many people cannot be objective in their voting so soon after the series has ended.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Menk wrote: »
    From number 10 last year to number 1 this year for Louise.

And a big fall in the rankings for Faye.

Just goes to show that many people cannot be objective in their voting so soon after the series has ended.

Or it shows different people voted this time, or that memories have faded, or that more recent events have had an impact, or something else entirely.

I don't think Louise being 1st is any more objective then her being 10th or down in the teens or 20s.
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Or it shows different people voted this time, or that memories have faded, or that more recent events have had an impact, or something else entirely.

I don't think Louise being 1st is any more objective then her being 10th or down in the teens or 20s.

I agree that memories have faded - that is my point. But what should memories have to do with how 'hot' a person is? It still shows that people are not being objective.

It's fairly obvious that Louise's hike to the top, coupled with Faye's massive fall, is a pretty good indicator of the mood towards the two women on this forum last year. Louise was really disliked and Faye had a good fan base and this was reflected in last year's poll. Their placings were nigh on farcical last year so I am pleased to see their positions are much less biased this year.
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Edit: Wrong thread