WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); 5-6 Sept Spoilers Included

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's 500k US, not pounds. That would be even worse because definitely none of them are worth 750k US.
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    How can anyone even watch the feed? They're all disgusting.

They were all "disgusting" in their own ways, the minute they entered the house. Elissa's eviction changed nothing for me.
    Even after she's gone they can't stop their hatred from spewing out. Pathetic. It's a game, they've come out on top. No need to keep hammering her now - let it go.

I kind of understand them ripping into her whilst she's in the game, to keep a target on her back, but she's gone. Do they really need to continue it?

The boys were bonding with McCrap, over Elissa's dead body. Providing him with the illusion that he can be one with them now. The game continues.

With or without the Elissa bashing, I don't understand how or why anyone would watch the live feed now. They're all either vile or pathetic game players. Can't believe one of them will be receiving £500,000. So undeserved.

Every winner has had to lie, cheat and stab their "friends" and "enemies" in the back or front. Being "deserving" is irrelevant IMO,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GM says God chose her to get this far.
    Jeez.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The next HoH comp could last for several days, what with the Exterminators trying desperately to throw it to each other....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrap must be in the DR. The Exterminators celebrate, "it couldn't have been more perfect" followed by "what a cocky bitch Amanda was....."
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    It's 500k US, not pounds. That would be even worse because definitely none of them are worth 750k US.

And they got to pay tax on it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy about McCrae: "He's at least tolerable"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GM: "And I made that bitch do my hair last night! hahahaha"
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »

You know what I meant ;)
    mindset wrote: »
    They were all "disgusting" in their own ways, the minute they entered the house. Elissa's eviction changed nothing for me.

The boys were bonding with McCrap, over Elissa's dead body. Providing him with the illusion that he can be one with them now. The game continues.

Every winner has had to lie, cheat and stab their "friends" and "enemies" in the back or front. Being "deserving" is irrelevant IMO,

To be honest, I don't think Andy, McCrae and Judd are disgusting. Apart from Andy and McCrae wanting to "punch Elissa in the face", they haven't really stepped over the line with anything they've said, as far as I'm aware. I just consider the three of them weak players. It's incredibly frustrating watching them playing the game on the feed. What do I know, though? They've made the final five so they're obviously doing something right :sleep:

I have no problem with anyone lying, cheating or backstabbing each other - deserving doesn't mean being innocent or likeable. Deserving, to me, means they should actually play the game. McCrae's hid behind Amanda throughout the game, allowing her to make every move, just sitting back, nodding his head in agreement. If they all did that, there'd be nothing to watch. Not deserving.

Judd's already been evicted. Two lives isn't fair. Will always disagree with houseguests coming back. Undeserving winner.

GinaMarie and Spencer don't deserve $500,000. I don't care how good of a game they've played. They could be Janelle, Britney, Mike, Will, Dan, Rachel... They could be all the winners wrapped into one - and they still wouldn't deserve to win. The things they have said have been disgusting and they do not and should not be rewarded for it.

Andy has played the best game out of them all, but that isn't saying much.

The fact they're all ripping into Elissa after she's been evicted just proves what kind of people they are, though. Play the game, but you don't ever have to get personal, especially when the houseguest you're ripping apart has been evicted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trivia: HoH comp
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob Cesterino and Ian Terry discuss the Double Eviction
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBByjHBRfLs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer won the HOH comp.
    Just when we thought the season couldn't get any worse, it does.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB15 Live Feeds ‏@BBFeedsFairy 6m
    McCrae got his hoh basket, he's reading his letter and starting to cry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hamsterwatch ‏@hamsterwatch 33s
    McCrae & GinaMarie are now chained by a "friendship bracelet" about six feet long
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not even a PB can save this season now
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy has got to win this now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »
    Andy has got to win this now.

I'm inclined to agree, particularly if it is shown that Andy was the one who persuaded McCrap that Elissa voted out Amanda and even better, also persuaded Elissa that McCrap voted out his own girlfriend. Astonishing stuff.
  • joshrulez2joshrulez2 Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like I want McCrae to win this now that Amanda has gone, probably because he's like an underdog now... will def need to win the veto though or he is gone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm inclined to agree, particularly if it is shown that Andy was the one who persuaded McCrap that Elissa voted out Amanda and even better, also persuaded Elissa that McCrap voted out his own girlfriend. Astonishing stuff.

The best move this series by far and possibly one of the best ever. Timed perfectly as well, a double eviction is the only time I think it would have worked. There was not enough time to swap notes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joshrulez2 wrote: »
    I feel like I want McCrae to win this now that Amanda has gone, probably because he's like an underdog now... will def need to win the veto though or he is gone

If he wins veto I can see a Judd blindside happening.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm inclined to agree, particularly if it is shown that Andy was the one who persuaded McCrap that Elissa voted out Amanda and even better, also persuaded Elissa that McCrap voted out his own girlfriend.

Elissa had to go by the fact McCrae put her up, so McCrae's stupid gameplay (and it was sheer stupidity) made her think he must have another alliance. Not much to do with Andy Rat. Elissa hasn't trusted Andy since at least Helen left. She had to try for an alliance with him and Amanda because that was the only option the HGs gave her.