Doctor Who - THE FACTS!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
Forum Member
Right lets get down to business..........

I'm so sick and tired of countless doctor who threads in which people are clearly ignoring what has been said by the those on the show itself.
so this is a plea to everybody, "can we please stick to the facts?"

for example......

it is fact that david tennant has agreed to do the whole of series 4. this has been confirmed by the man himself and BBC news, also by various newspapers inc the times and the guardian(not known for their bullshit).
so lets stop with the "wonder if the doctor will regenerate at the end of series 3" thread that i've seen.

and.....

"the daleks are only on a 3 year contract"
well this isn't true either, and anyone who was paying attention during last weekends doctor who confidential would have heard RTD state that the daleks will always be returning. re-watch it if you don't believe me.

these are just two threads there are dozens more, it's as if people don't want to accept the facts that are presented to them, and dismiss them just for arguments sake.

Comments

• EaglestrikerEaglestriker Posts: 3,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    headred? wrote:
    Right lets get down to business..........

I'm so sick and tired of countless doctor who threads in which people are clearly ignoring what has been said by the those on the show itself.
    so this is a plea to everybody, "can we please stick to the facts?"

for example......

it is fact that david tennant has agreed to do the whole of series 4. this has been confirmed by the man himself and BBC news, also by various newspapers inc the times and the guardian(not known for their bullshit).
    so lets stop with the "wonder if the doctor will regenerate at the end of series 3" thread that i've seen.

Actually, take a look at this - it was broadcast just before the Second Series aired...

clicky
    ...outcome was a bit different, wasn't it?

EDIT = Not getting at you, I'm just saying...anything could change, including the main character's face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    headred? wrote:
    "the daleks are only on a 3 year contract"
    well this isn't true either, and anyone who was paying attention during last weekends doctor who confidential would have heard RTD state that the daleks will always be returning. re-watch it if you don't believe me.

these are just two threads there are dozens more, it's as if people don't want to accept the facts that are presented to them, and dismiss them just for arguments sake.
    yeah i heard that as well, RTD did seem very confident they would be back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    fair point eagle, but david tennant has stated on his own website that he will be doing series 4, whereas billie piper was never quoted saying that she would be in series 3