Would you get an S5 or an Xperia z 2?

Jaydogg_HomeJaydogg_Home Posts: 215
Forum Member
Hi. I've got the HTC One, I'm getting red of it, fed up with the poo camera quality and no SD card. Would you get the new Galaxy S 5 or the Xperia Z 2?

two phones compared

I was going for the z2 but the battery in the S5 says it gives you 6 more hours talk time.

Comments

• ACL777ACL777 Posts: 1,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've gone for the Z2. There is very little to choose between them but I prefer the appearance of the Z2 and I think FM RDS is a nice touch.
  • Jaydogg_HomeJaydogg_Home Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    True, nice touch but I don't listen to the radio on my phone. My issue is the battery if that infos right
  • scardisscardis Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Has the HTC One M8 made you consider sticking with HTC?
  • booiebooie Posts: 379
    Forum Member
    battery life of a phone is like mpg for a car. The maker will quote what is capable of but in real life use it never actually does it. So i wouldnt worry about that.
    If it was my choice id get the Z2. My reason been is i have an s4 which i do like but fancy somthing different next time.
  • goldenfacegoldenface Posts: 1,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably the Z2.

The specs are very similar, with the Z2 out-gunning the S5 in a few areas, however, the S5 is getting slammed for its unimaginative design and cheap materials - something that you shouldn't expect with an expensive top end phone.

I'd choose the M8 over the S5, but the Z2 has built in digital noise cancellation, twin speakers, a fantastic camera and has a premium look and feel.