Options

Is this the start of the Cheryl/Ashley reunion?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    You're not far off with the baby thing, Now Magazine have him rearranging his career around her so they can have a baby :p I'm not surprised a lot of this has come up this week with the anniversary of the split looming, the thing I'm surprised at is the lack of action on the side of her PR agent. One tweet saying there is no reunion or no possibility of a reunion would kill these stories dead. He's chosen only to point out the obvious that the quotes from Heat Magazine were taken from Life Stories but didn't comment on the story itself which was that she was still in love with him.

The thing is - her PR team has probably taken action but it takes months at times for the papers to apologize.
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    You're not far off with the baby thing, Now Magazine have him rearranging his career around her so they can have a baby :p I'm not surprised a lot of this has come up this week with the anniversary of the split looming, the thing I'm surprised at is the lack of action on the side of her PR agent. One tweet saying there is no reunion or no possibility of a reunion would kill these stories dead. He's chosen only to point out the obvious that the quotes from Heat Magazine were taken from Life Stories but didn't comment on the story itself which was that she was still in love with him.
    I don't for one second believe that they are getting back together but for the sake of it, lets pretend they are. I don't follow football at all so I don't know what Ashley's schedule is but surely if they were having a baby, then it would be Cheryl who would have to rearrange her career. Like it or not, it's the woman who carries the baby for 9 months which would place limits on her. She would have to give up her US career for a start and I can't see her doing that for someone who can't even keep it in his pants.