Options

The Sun fail again - Ashley Cole

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
Forum Member
✭✭
Do they have meetings where they bandy about what stories they can make up for the next edition? The Sun gave us this today:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3492462/Ashley-dating-Hollyoaks-TV-babe.html

Even though it was denied here during the week:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/182523/England-stars-on-the-razz/

Didn't The Sun run a story two weeks ago about him and that Casey chick secretly seeing each other for a month? :D Why do they always start these stories up right before an England game, are they all secret Scotland supporters?

Comments

• Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are a tabloid. They make sh£it up. This is what they do. Why is this suprising?
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    Do they have meetings where they bandy about what stories they can make up for the next edition? The Sun gave us this today:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3492462/Ashley-dating-Hollyoaks-TV-babe.html

Even though it was denied here during the week:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/182523/England-stars-on-the-razz/

Didn't The Sun run a story two weeks ago about him and that Casey chick secretly seeing each other for a month? :D Why do they always start these stories up right before an England game, are they all secret Scotland supporters?
    I thought they were playing Wales today? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    I thought they were playing Wales today? ;)

Yes, but Scotland are playing tomorrow. Just realised Gordon Smart IS Scottish :D

This Jade Reuben is Kayla Collin's PR too.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That article sounds like nothing. the reason he won't have seen her this week is because it was nothing.. They should have went with "planning tell all book". You are unlikely to see him properly date until cheryl is denied or confirmed as an xf judge. Maybe they are waiting for the tell all for2012z
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That article sounds like nothing. the reason he won't have seen her this week is because it was nothing.. They should have went with "planning tell all book". You are unlikely to see him properly date until cheryl is denied or confirmed as an xf judge. Maybe they are waiting for the tell all for2012z

Why would her status as a judge have anything to do with his love life? They're two very separate things.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    true but just a feeling.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Theyre acting like he isnt allowed to have a girlfriend.
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Sun REALLY hate Ashley Cole. You don't upset Princess Cheryl the nation's sweetheart and get away with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    The Sun REALLY hate Ashley Cole. You don't upset Princess Cheryl the nation's sweetheart and get away with it.

I don't think their hatred for him has anything to do with him but more to do with the fact he sued them and News Corp a couple of times and won. That tends to put their backs up a bit :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    true but just a feeling.

This has nothing to do with X Factor. The reason he hasn't been shown properly dating is because he hasn't been properly dating. The Kayla Collins thing was blown up out of proportion and he wasn't even with this girl last week, they already denied it. It's the papers having nothing better to write about, simple. Even if he was all loved up with someone, the X Factor would not stop him from going public if he wanted to because he would have no concern with it anymore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    true^^ eitherway, his brother has said he isn't going out with this one either. Sounded like a drink up with a bunch of actors and footballers and he was the only noteable single footballer they could write about. he looks gaunt.. should cheekbones stick out like that? He looks like he hasnt seen light in days lol.

Newsgroup shouldn't print things that they know they'll get sued for. I guess they like to follow up Cheryl stories with inane stories him. . so yeah I should have said it will be reported when the results of TXF judges come. i' not sure why its a story unless he is dating a mobstress or has a love child anywhere.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PADDY75 wrote: »
    They are a tabloid. They make sh£it up. This is what they do. Why is this suprising?

The classic trademark of the major gutter tabloids. If you can't find the facts, just spout off any old rubbish so that the paper draws in buyers/the website gets hits.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    true^^ eitherway, his brother has said he isn't going out with this one either. Sounded like a drink up with a bunch of actors and footballers and he was the only noteable single footballer they could write about. he looks gaunt.. should cheekbones stick out like that? He looks like he hasnt seen light in days lol.

Newsgroup shouldn't print things that they know they'll get sued for. I guess they like to follow up Cheryl stories with inane stories him. . so yeah I should have said it will be reported when the results of TXF judges come. i' not sure why its a story unless he is dating a mobstress or has a love child anywhere.

When did his brother say it wasn't true? You're right about his face, he does look gaunt in those photos
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    When did his brother say it wasn't true? You're right about his face, he does look gaunt in those photos

Earlier today.. according to my friend.. something along the lines of "don't believe everything you read" apparently none of that family are crazy about the tabloids. I think at some point his sil was pestered by people looking to sell a story.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Earlier today.. according to my friend.. something along the lines of "don't believe everything you read" apparently none of that family are crazy about the tabloids. I think at some point his sil was pestered by people looking to sell a story.

Did your friend talk to him? Yes, his sister in law had problems with them a few weeks ago by the looks of her twitter. The family must detest the papers, been nothing but trouble for them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but that came up briefly...but wasn't touched on again. My mate grew up in the same area as them apparently. But it's clear the story is rubbish. If she was going to go to his mansion, she'd be in the same car.. IMO and tbh the article sounds more like a group gathering than a hookup. Maybe he needs to keep away from them places if he doesn't like being photoed for publicity. Shrug.