One Direction ( Not Number One )

occyoccy Posts: 64,624
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm pleased One Direction never got to Number One on the UK Charts this week. Charity songs do usually get to No1. Not this time round.

Comments

• zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do know they released it a few weeks ago and it was no.1 right? Or you mean you are glad they didn't go to no.1 again?
  • gettygetty Posts: 3,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They did get to number one with it, when it was released a month ago.
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised it didn't get to number 1 again this week. But i am guessing most of their fans brought it on the first week and the song isn't really good enough for a lot of non-fans to buy it.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope it didn't make number one. It made number two which isn't bad from one day of sales if you count from their Friday night CR performance. As others have already said it went to number one 3 weeks ago when it was first released
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm dying for Pink to get to #1
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was number 6 yesterday. How on earth did they jump up four places this week?!!!
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    It was number 6 yesterday. How on earth did they jump up four places this week?!!!

A little thing on Friday called Comic Relief. :rolleyes:
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    I'm pleased One Direction never got to Number One on the UK Charts this week. Charity songs do usually get to No1. Not this time round.

You do realise you've made yourself look rather silly with this thread don't you?
  • CloudbusterCloudbuster Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    perhaps we dont all live in the same universe
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can't believe OWOA actually climbed back up to No2 after one day, lolz!!:eek::D