HO...Patrick's box

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
Forum Member
Hiya. .

Will we find out what was in Patrick's locked box that will opened?

Who were the letters to/ from? And what was the photo of?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    It must be something really sinister! He's been guarding it very closely.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I was wondering about this too :confused: Might they be letters from Anna to Sienna. Though the look on Patrick'is face made it look like they were something a lot worse.

Will was right though, in that he needs a better hiding place, under the bed :rolleyes:
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Letters proving he lied about Anna mental health, also why would anyone keep anything sinister a normal person would get rid of it straight away.
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    The letters in that box could still have a key role in Patrick being exposed, Now that Will's read them and nows what they are, Patrick would be crazy to still keep them now that Will's read them. If the letters have no key role in Patrick being exposed, he maybe get rid of them right now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling Sienna is not Patricks daughter and that there relationship is gonna similer to that weird film Lolita.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling Sienna is not Patricks daughter and that there relationship is gonna similer to that weird film Lolita.

After the Darren reveal id be shocked to seem there go there again so quickly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    After the Darren reveal id be shocked to seem there go there again so quickly.
    But the twist would be that Patrick had abused her and brainwashed her into being his daughter, just a thought
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But the twist would be that Patrick had abused her and brainwashed her into being his daughter, just a thought

Could explain why Anna seemed to like her less then the rest tbh. Seems like it could be interesting if true and we know he is evil so could work.

We know he brainwashed her any-ways that much is known.