Options

Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• Options
    DxfatassDxfatass Posts: 726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If there was a monorail I would have to completely re-arange my town :mad:

I'm not sure if they'd do a Monorail update given that they'd need to include Lyle Lanley, and they retired the characters voiced by Phil Hartman after his death. But if they did include him, then maybe that would open the door for Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz, both of whom I loved.

Still so sad to have lost Phil Hartman :cry:
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I woukd love troy mclure. You might remember him from previous games such as......
  • Options
    flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    next community prize about 2.45am i think
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    got the next community prize just there, it called me a jerk for tapping on it :D
  • Options
    tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A vomiting frog... just what I've always wanted!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the frog is quite funny.

long way to go for the next prize though.
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like how the Frog Prince occasionally says things when you tap on it.

I was hoping he'd have activities to do though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Level 36 is here.

There's an arcade to build as a quest. The bully with the long hair.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is tge xp metre now purple?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That would be the color during Halloween I think whilst you are working to get a level.
  • Options
    tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,278
    Forum Member
    no sooner do i get to level 35 than we get a new one :) at least the sisters' apartment came down in price so im a bit closer to affording it!!
  • Options
    cy_bonescy_bones Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »
    the frog is quite funny.
    long way to go for the next prize though.
    Still plenty of time - two weeks left!
    flagpole wrote: »
    Level 36 is here.
    There's an arcade to build as a quest. The bully with the long hair.
    Needs Nelson free to start the quest, but as soon as the conversation is over it's a 24 hour build so he can be sent back to trick or treating!
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yaaay Finally got the Gingerbread House today!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very temped to buy Jimbo Jones although waiting for Tapped Out Tips to do an article and tell me what he's like. I think it's a waste if you spend a load of donuts on a character who isn't voiced and has a load of indoor tasks.
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    tombigbee wrote: »
    Very temped to buy Jimbo Jones although waiting for Tapped Out Tips to do an article and tell me what he's like. I think it's a waste if you spend a load of donuts on a character who isn't voiced and has a load of indoor tasks.

I really don't think he is worth it. 120 donuts for an unvoiced character and doesn't even come with anything. If you compare it to Otto who is the same price, voiced and comes with the school bus or for an extra 20/30 you can get someone like Frink and his lab. I just think 120 is a lot just for Jimbo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    I really don't think he is worth it. 120 donuts for an unvoiced character and doesn't even come with anything. If you compare it to Otto who is the same price, voiced and comes with the school bus or for an extra 20/30 you can get someone like Frink and his lab. I just think 120 is a lot just for Jimbo.

Yeah think I probably will go for Frink instead. Seems like they just price these things at random or maybe based on how popular they think they're gonna be.
  • Options
    ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dunno if anybody realises this but if you solve the mystery of the Freak Show tent yourself (think it's Part 13 of Ghost in the App-Based Machine) you get 6 donuts.

The answer is:
    Mr. Burns. Tap on him when he is not in a task and one of the options is 'Confess' - six seconds and six donuts!
  • Options
    tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,278
    Forum Member
    Almost at 25 billion :)
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    Yeah think I probably will go for Frink instead. Seems like they just price these things at random or maybe based on how popular they think they're gonna be.

I'm saving up for Frink aswell. I've only got 50 donuts though so it will take me a while.. :o:(

I honestly think they are just rising the prices of premium content for make more money $$$. Premium characters used to cost between 60-90. The sudden jump to 120 is a bit steep imo.
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How quickly do you think you could raise a million from your towns?
  • Options
    cy_bonescy_bones Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How quickly do you think you could raise a million from your towns?
    About 5 days, depending on the tasks I choose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ags_rule wrote: »
    Dunno if anybody realises this but if you solve the mystery of the Freak Show tent yourself (think it's Part 13 of Ghost in the App-Based Machine) you get 6 donuts.

The answer is:
    Mr. Burns. Tap on him when he is not in a task and one of the options is 'Confess' - six seconds and six donuts!

I actually didn't realise that was the reason you got the 6 donuts. Show how much attention I pay to the dialogue. Miss half of it anyway with tapping so fast!
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually didn't realise that was the reason you got the 6 donuts. Show how much attention I pay to the dialogue. Miss half of it anyway with tapping so fast!

Lol. I'm the same.. I just did it accidentally .

Can I make a request for gremlins from people please? I'm about 1500 Goo away from the gingerbread house. Thanks.

My town is: michcapone422 :)
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So..after the Gingerbread House there is a new goo target...whats the prize?
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    oilcat wrote: »
    So..after the Gingerbread House there is a new goo target...whats the prize?
    donuts for every 2000 goo collected