Most Haunted The Next generation.

124»

Comments

• SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emails wrote: »
    whats the latest on the new show ,when does it start airing online?

The latest is very soon.........so probably 6 months away :p
  • GrannyGruntbuckGrannyGruntbuck Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is the same people involved, how can they be trusted to produce an honest program with honest facts.
    They cannot! Therefore it won't be worth watching.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Used to watch MH loads and liked it only because I didn't take it seriously. I just laughed at it all. GA crew are much better and a lot more serious and a cut above the rest when it comes to investigating and evidence. But miss having something decent to watch/laugh at Halloween, so hopefully won't take too long to come back.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,576
    Forum Member
    It looks like Ciaran O'Keefe is going to beat them to it, his programme, ghostlands, is on Hallowe'en(not sure where it being shown though, probably online)
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    It looks like Ciaran O'Keefe is going to beat them to it, his programme, ghostlands, is on Hallowe'en(not sure where it being shown though, probably online)

Yes, it says 'Ciaran O'Keeffe and David Wells new online Hallowe'en feature'.
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woolybully wrote: »
    Just read a Facebook post from Carl Beatie? regarding possible "spooky" locations for a new series of Most Haunted. I used to watch this and it was mostly bull***t but it was good for a laugh. Would anybody watch this?.

Is this series still going ?

I thought it had did a death , years ago .

Utter rubbish IMHO
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the French and Saunders parody where Jennifer was Yvette and her mascara got thicker under the night vision cameras as the programme went on.
  • emailsemails Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    The latest is very soon.........so probably 6 months away :p

well look forward to seeing it soon.& judge for myself how they have improved it
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish it was MH Live returning instead.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most Haunted have released a new series, airing every month on the internet.

There is a fee to pay.

I've seen it and to be honest, compared to Ghost Adventures, where they use locked off cameras, many different types of equipment, night vision cameras and there are only three of them professionally investigating - Most Haunted looks even worse than I remember it.

The team are at Bacup Theatre and there appears to be a cast of thousands traipsing from location to location, making more noise than a herd of elephants, using the worst camera equipment I've ever seen (NO night vision, so you can't actually see where anyone is), the worst cameraman in the world and there appears to be no discipline and no organisation.

Compared to the slicker, more expensively produced and filmed American versions - Most Haunted looks really amateur and disorganised now.
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,389
    Forum Member
    Lillith wrote: »
    I'd quite forgotten about Most Haunted.

Karl and Stuart up to no good

Kath yelling the place down

That weird woman Lesley

Yvette's fetching collection of boots and long black coats

Kreed Kafer

Happy Days!

How could you forget Dereks Mary loves Dick :D:D I still giggle when I think of that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is Yvette even came out and said the whole thing was staged so dont really see the point in it back.
  • emailsemails Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i read on the news the other week that DA got arrested for bad driving in southport
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    The only ghosts in MH were Yvette's ghost of a career and credibility going down the drain.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    The only ghosts in MH were Yvette's ghost of a career and credibility going down the drain.

I bet the ghosts of Blue Peter wernt happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Used to love it when Derek Acorah was in it but after he left it went a bit downhill

Love to see a revival though