Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 223)

Comments

• Options
    shemarchishemarchi Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    Just going cooking(pfft) but had to pop in and say
    Maureen please take care of yourself and
    DONT get up until you are completely better.
    Hope that is very soon....Much love and (((((((hugs)))))) to you ...Shem xx.
  • Options
    shemarchishemarchi Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    Sue , dont go to sleep as you will get like me.
    I still have all my clocks on old time .
    I have to wait until my son comes to alter them for me as they are too high for
    me to reach.
    He has been twice since putting them back but we both forgot to do them
    It does get a bit confusing at times i must admit.
    See you later if i can Much love for now ......Shem xx
    ps. i HATE COOKING.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,835
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone it is very quite on here i was reading the post about how quite it is made me go vist my old forum i was on there every day posting once but it looks like that has been left know no one is posting on there such a shame the posters were so lovely as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    Evening all :)

I am off work now until the 12th April :) I have got a few jobs lined up that I need to do - whether I will get them done or not is another matter :D I will try and start posting more here again :)
  • Options
    WendilumsWendilums Posts: 18,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andcb wrote: »
    Evening all :)

I am off work now until the 12th April :) I have got a few jobs lined up that I need to do - whether I will get them done or not is another matter :D I will try and start posting more here again :)

Evening Andrea :) That's a lovely long holiday, but remember, all work and no play.... put your feet up too :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have been working were i work for 10 years and recived a Giftvoucher would anyone like to know what i got my self :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    Wendilums wrote: »
    Evening Andrea :) That's a lovely long holiday, but remember, all work and no play.... put your feet up too :)

I am sure I will have time to relax as well :D
    k182 wrote: »
    I have been working were i work for 10 years and recived a Giftvoucher would anyone like to know what i got my self :D

What did you get Kaye :)

For my 10 years at work last year I got an extra days holiday - I have to wait another 10 years to get another day :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A book :)
    andcb wrote: »
    I am sure I will have time to relax as well :D

What did you get Kaye :)

For my 10 years at work last year I got an extra days holiday - I have to wait another 10 years to get another day :rolleyes:

Hope so :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A book :)

Hope so :D

One one of my hobbys is Dolls houses so today i brought a Childs dolls house it went down from £45 to £12 so i got it now just have to furnish it. Its 3 shops in a row so sweet it needs some new windows and such but i will enjoy doing them up :D:D

Here it is http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerms/9332528.htm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One one of my hobbys is Dolls houses so today i brought a Childs dolls house it went down from £45 to £12 so i got it now just have to furnish it. Its 3 shops in a row so sweet it needs some new windows and such but i will enjoy doing them up :D:D

Aww Kaye that's sweet. The way the house is in appearance I'm thinking maybe looks like a Dutch house, what do you think?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aww Kaye that's sweet. The way the house is in appearance I'm thinking maybe looks like a Dutch house, what do you think?:confused:

I know they are 3 shops so one is going to be a hat shop i'm going to keep one as a sweet shop the last one not sure yet what its going to be :D
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anyone want a chocolate, i am now the proud owner of the biggest box of chocs i have ever recieved xx form an orderly queue xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    anyone want a chocolate, i am now the proud owner of the biggest box of chocs i have ever recieved xx form an orderly queue xx

No thank you i dont like Chocolate do you have any real sweets?:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening :D, havent been on here for a wee while so thought I would come for a visit! xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No thank you i dont like Chocolate do you have any real sweets?:)

normaly have a bag of jellybabies but sadly not today :)
  • Options
    sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member

my daughter has bought one this year its a victorian manor house, shes waited for years for one and is doing it all up it has attic and basement
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :D, havent been on here for a wee while so thought I would come for a visit! xx

hello how are you :) are you after my chocs:D
  • Options
    sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    shemarchi wrote: »
    Sue , dont go to sleep as you will get like me.
    I still have all my clocks on old time .
    I have to wait until my son comes to alter them for me as they are too high for
    me to reach.
    He has been twice since putting them back but we both forgot to do them
    It does get a bit confusing at times i must admit.
    See you later if i can Much love for now ......Shem xx
    ps. i HATE COOKING.

well i went to sleep feel yuk now :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    suebloore wrote: »
    my daughter has bought one this year its a victorian manor house, shes waited for years for one and is doing it all up it has attic and basement

Yes i have a mannor house nearly finished it as well so going to see what i can get for this one i love doing it :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello how are you :) are you after my chocs:D

Well if you're offering...............................I will have anything with praline in it please :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know they are 3 shops so one is going to be a hat shop i'm going to keep one as a sweet shop the last one not sure yet what its going to be :D

Cafe? Lots of Cafe's in Holland :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No queue needed Jacky, just pass them all in my direction :eek::D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well if you're offering...............................I will have anything with praline in it please :D

chucks a few through the internetasphere:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You're not a visitor Dolly love, pull up a chair, sit down and join in love. Got any Dollyisms for us :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No queue needed Jacky, just pass them all in my direction :eek::D:p

now wend its nice to share but heres a couple for now :D
This discussion has been closed.