The Danyl Johnson Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lisa1972 wrote: »
    haha whereabouts are u again? he has improved a lot actually and he was bloody awesome to begin with!!! love his own stuff as well far more than the x factor songs.

I am close to Oxford. So anywhere within about an hour on the train and I'm in :)
  • lisa1972lisa1972 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    I am close to Oxford. So anywhere within about an hour on the train and I'm in :)

he should be doing a gig in reading over the next couple of months but then i guess thats going to be around when baby is due. Isnt uxbridge within an hour? my geography is hopeless though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he should be doing a gig in reading over the next couple of months but then i guess thats going to be around when baby is due. Isnt uxbridge within an hour? my geography is hopeless though

Lol, mine too. Reading would be good, I have a friend in Reading who would pick me up and bring me back. Depends when it is, baby is due 31st October so I probably won't be straying far from home after about the 15th.
    Forum Member
    Danyls gig is on the 21st october in Reading, should be a good night xx sorry that might be a bit late for you Lizzy but im sure he will be doing plenty more later on :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danyls gig is on the 21st october in Reading, should be a good night xx sorry that might be a bit late for you Lizzy but im sure he will be doing plenty more later on :)

Doh! Yes, maybe wait til after the birth. After all, we don't want me getting so excited I go into Labour and you all have to come to the hospital with me instead of watching Danyl.

Actually I've got no hope. I'd be on my own wouldnt I? :(:p
    Forum Member
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Doh! Yes, maybe wait til after the birth. After all, we don't want me getting so excited I go into Labour and you all have to come to the hospital with me instead of watching Danyl.

Actually I've got no hope. I'd be on my own wouldnt I? :(:p

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! no we'd make danyl come with you!!! nd then sing to you at the hospital!! :D that would be enough to make you give birth quicker hahahaha!!!
    Forum Member
    Oh my god, so here we go again!! i cant believe it was this time last year that we first saw Danyl Watching his first audition again today gave me goosbumps!! i cannot ever get as attached again to someone as i have to Dan. It has been the most amazing year, i have met so many amazing people and made some wonderful friends, and of course met Danyl and he always puts a smile on my face (well maybe most of the time hahahaha!!) Here's to a good series but still supporting Danyl throughout :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a good show. I can already see myself getting attached to people only to look on in dismay as they fall at boot camp or judges houses. I can't WAIT for the "xxx should have gone through over yyy* arguments that happen on here every year!

Lisa, I think we'll let poor Danyl off the singing during labour thing. Don't want to scar the poor lad for life. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQSlm7-Mm6g

Danyl singing Your Song in Butlin's Bognor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3wNdrnxzU0

Danyl doing Feelin' Good.
    Forum Member
    i absolutely adore Your Song, its my favorite song ever and this last one was an outstanding performance. Awww Danyl i do love you xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh Uxbridge is only about 10 minutes from where I live!! I'd love to go but I can't see it happening :(.

I miss Danyl and I miss you all!
    Forum Member
    effy_b wrote: »
    oh Uxbridge is only about 10 minutes from where I live!! I'd love to go but I can't see it happening :(.

I miss Danyl and I miss you all!

Tamsin!! you must come!!! i am going so please come i would love to see you :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really do want to, though it depends on lots of things. It would be amazing to see you, lisa. It's been far too long...
    Forum Member
    i know it does :) i understand but the last time i saw you was in March :(:( it would be great to see you there and Dan is performing some of his new stuff so i think it will be a good gig :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan needing a bump.

BUMP :)
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danyl was in good form last night on the first episode of the new Jedward reality series, backstage at Ipswich as J&E prepared to go onstage.
    Forum Member
    i love danyl. Just saying :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love danyl. Just saying :D:D:D

We know. :p

Any early faves this year? I was wondering if we were all heading in the same direction.....
    Forum Member
    hmm well one of the ones im looking out for (im not saying faves cos really im not following anyone!!! ) is Marlon McKenzie though hes being compared to danyl already even before hes been shown!! I enjoyed Storm Lee as well but i dont think he'll get further, and ill be interested to see Liam in a boyband they could do well. I also likes Holly :)
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    I'm not liking or disliking anyone in particular at the moment probably because we haven't seen all the auditions yet and I for one don't fully remember who is who just yet. For example, I don't remember which one is Marlon McKenzie.

So far anyway, I haven't seen anyone that can hold a candle to Danyl. For me, who ever my fave is going to be has massive shoes to fill...
    Forum Member
    I agree with you there Tiron thats why i said follow rather than faves. No one will hold a candle to Danyl and i have a soft spot for Lloyd i have to admit mainly cos hes such a lovely, caring lad having seen him a few times. Marlon hasnt even been shown yet actually so u wont remember him haha but he is a poor mans danyl johnson!!!
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    I agree with you there Tiron thats why i said follow rather than faves. No one will hold a candle to Danyl and i have a soft spot for Lloyd i have to admit mainly cos hes such a lovely, caring lad having seen him a few times. Marlon hasnt even been shown yet actually so u wont remember him haha but he is a poor mans danyl johnson!!!

I see...:o

:D:D
    Forum Member
    haha!!! he has a myspace if anyone want to go and listen to him but seriously for me he isnt a patch on Danyl but he has the type of voice i would listen to!

Back to Dan, i am missing him :( it seems ages since ive seen him (erm it was only a week last saturday) But for anyone interested

2nd october hes playing a hotel gig at Ramside Hall in Durham

21st October hes playing in reading and i think that will be a really great one to go to as you may hear some of his own stuff.

He is also playing at he Northern Ball in Bolton on the 14th September however this will cost u £150 if u want to go hahah
    Forum Member
    just a bump for danyl!! still love him and still my favorite :D
This discussion has been closed.