Options

Being Gay

Comments

• Options
    paulukpauluk Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    Another Gay thread by Pauluk ?

He's a bit obsessed.

It's 2013 luv, no-one is that bothered anymore.

This is my only gay thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Getting so annoyed with my partner not doing the housework"

"Getting so annoyed with my BOYFRIEND AND YES I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND AM ALSO A BOY not doing the house work in the place that he totally lives with me because we are a couple".

- Spot the difference.

I totally agree this happens! I am gay and it does my bonce in when people are, as I say, gay for the sake of being GAY!
  • Options
    Paul237Paul237 Posts: 8,656
    Forum Member
    ylomyloh wrote: »
    I totally agree this happens! I am gay and it does my bonce in when people are, as I say, gay for the sake of being GAY!

Well, I'm gay and I've never heard any gay blokes say anything like that...
  • Options
    RowieboyRowieboy Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Needs to grow up a bit i think...
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    pauluk wrote: »

That wasn't yours about Justin Bieber being gay?
  • Options
    OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ylomyloh wrote: »

That's an adorable word.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rowieboy wrote: »
    Needs to grow up a bit i think...

He's only 30. :o
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member

And the two football ones that got Chattered ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Seriously?! I had him down as about 15-17.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bloody hell! I thought more like 15 or 16.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what's wrong paul :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    what's wrong paul :confused:

What do you mean?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you mean?

you seem wound up, am i wrong
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He probably shouldn't have come on here. Starts threads and doesn't like the responses then threatens to report. Will not last long i suspect.
  • Options
    edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another Gay thread by Pauluk ?

He's a bit obsessed.

It's 2013 luv, no-one is that bothered anymore.
    His mother appears to be, which is sort of the point.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    From what I have read in Paul's other posts, I don't think Paul processes things the same way as others do. I am concerned that a large public forum like this is not going to do him any good when all he is looking for is social interaction.
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    Being gay is depressing as hell. Everything is so much harder in life when your chances of meeting someone are almost a tenth of what straight people have. Throw in the homophobia, prejudice, awkwardness, gay jokes and the whole stupid "coming out" stuff and it's amazing that gay people have the strength to carry on in life. :(

I'm sorry to hear you feel like this. How old are you and have you come out yet? I remember when I was a teenager, coming out was a huge deal to me and I thought I was going to get homophobia and suffer prejudice from absolutely everybody. I feel really lucky, as I've only experienced the odd homophobic remark from somebody which I easily ignored! All my family and friends were accepting and didn't care in the slightest. And when I talk about my partner at work, there were assumptions that I was talking about a female, but when I mentioned he was a 'he'.. there was a bit of a surprise but nobody cared and now we all talk about our partners and there's no huge deal. I really hope you have the same experience - this is the 21st century, you will find that people don't see it as an issue anymore and really don't care, (they have issues of their own to worry about) and the small minority that do care and judge you for it aren't worth your time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duchesse wrote: »
    From what I have read in Paul's other posts, I don't think Paul processes things the same way as others do. I am concerned that a large public forum like this is not going to do him any good when all he is looking for is social interaction.

Metaphorically running around shouting "shut up, shut up!" isn't really social interaction as I know it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul, what exactly are you unhappy with on this thread?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just be yourself paul & don't take things personally, it's good to talk, i am sure you will do just fine :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear you feel like this. How old are you and have you come out yet? I remember when I was a teenager, "coming out" was a huge deal to me and I thought I was going to get homophobia and suffer prejudice from absolutely everybody. I feel really lucky, as I've only experienced the odd homophobic remark from somebody which I easily ignored! All my family and friends were accepting and didn't care in the slightest. And when I talk about my partner at work, there were assumptions that I was talking about a female, but when I mentioned he was a 'he'.. there was a bit of a surprise but nobody cared and now we all talk about our partners and there's no huge deal. I really hope you have the same experience - this is the 21st century, you will find that people don't see it as an issue anymore and really don't care, (they have issues of their own to worry about) and the small minority that do care and judge you for it aren't worth your time.
    He's 30 ffs!
  • Options
    Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's 30 ffs!

I don't think who davey quoted is the OP.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear you feel like this. How old are you and have you come out yet? I remember when I was a teenager, coming out was a huge deal to me and I thought I was going to get homophobia and suffer prejudice from absolutely everybody. I feel really lucky, as I've only experienced the odd homophobic remark from somebody which I easily ignored! All my family and friends were accepting and didn't care in the slightest. And when I talk about my partner at work, there were assumptions that I was talking about a female, but when I mentioned he was a 'he'.. there was a bit of a surprise but nobody cared and now we all talk about our partners and there's no huge deal. I really hope you have the same experience - this is the 21st century, you will find that people don't see it as an issue anymore and really don't care, (they have issues of their own to worry about) and the small minority that do care and judge you for it aren't worth your time.

what a lovely reply
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's 30 ffs!

I was quoting Shadow2009 and responding to him, not to the OP.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    you seem wound up, am i wrong

Yes because i dont like people slagging of gays. I was bullied in school and had a terrible time. I dont want to be reminded.
This discussion has been closed.