Dom is such a poor excuse for a person

13»

Comments

• JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him and his humour - he did get a bit irritable in the jungle with other people but then so does Shaun so why is only Dom being singled out :confused:

I'm not Dom's No1 fan, but he deserved to get further than Shaun. Dom did a lot more and was a lot funnier - Shaun's fans don't appear to be put off by Shaun's many shortcomings, whereas Dom's fans didn't like Dom's bitchy side.
  • PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    I'm not Dom's No1 fan, but he deserved to get further than Shaun. Dom did a lot more and was a lot funnier - Shaun's fans don't appear to be put off by Shaun's many shortcomings, whereas Dom's fans didn't like Dom's bitchy side.

I agree - there certainly are double-standards. I don't think it helps that Dom is considered rather posh and therefore people may feel they can't relate to him whereas Shaun is probably considered to be your average bloke.
  • welshwaltzerwelshwaltzer Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    Dom tried too hard :rolleyes:

He annoyed me in the greenhouse trial, he just kept trying to make funny comments and it was as if he was attempting to get the public onside.

I loved him to start with but I did go off him with the way he picked at Kayla all the time, which to be honest is probably why she stayed in so long ;)

I totally agree. I wonder how it would have gone if he had gone into the jungle with Nigel Havers. 2 posh doods together -as he seemed a bit "fish out of water" sometimes with normal people, he couldn't adapt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,067
    Forum Member
    katkim wrote: »
    I enjoyed him on the show - I thought he was intelligent, agreed with a lot of his observations, and enjoyed watching his unlikely friendships with Jenny and Stacey. However, I do think he was a bit too short with those who he had no time for (Gillian, Kayla) which did come across as rude.

I enjoyed him tremendously too and agreed that he was rude to those he doesn't like.
    I would have him, stacey and shaun for the final three, but when he literally threw kayla off him after the ''waterfall trial'' .... it could had been the final nail.

Pity.