Serious Question: Does anyone care who wins this?...........

missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
Forum Member
.... or even which two go out this week?

I have really found that there is no one to root for this year.

Helen: What an absolute horror, and there is no way such a foul mouthed creature who has had such an easy ride, and has held the house in the grip of fear and dread for all these weeks deserves to win this.

Chris: Does he deserve to win, just because he is a bit odd and socially awkward? I really felt let down by his about turn with Helen, and his lack of empathy with Pav.

Ashleigh: Spoilt, brattish, nommed her friend Christopher with some pathetic excuse before the likes of Ash, Mark or Winston.

Winston: Ok, but we could have lived without him. Does he really deserve to win?

Mark: An absolute attention seeking, OTT, little troll, with a voice that makes your ears bleed.

Ash: Fine, when things go his way, a bit desperate, and has shown a real nasty side, only got this far because of partnering up with Helen, and her bulldog approach to anyone even considering nominating him.

Pav: Much like Winston in that he is pleasant enough, but completely uninteresting.

Christopher: Probably about the best of the bunch, but worth voting for? I don't know, not for me anyway.

If I've missed anyone out, its because they are so forgettable. It's most unusual for me not to have a favourite, but I really can't get excited about any of them.

Is it just me being apathetic or the housemates being pathetic? - you decide.............

Comments

• SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    I would like to see Chris/Christopher win....I don't want Helen/Mark to win, other than that I really don't care.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Anyone but Ashleigh. She would be a worse winner than the atrocious Sam Evans. Whoever selected her as a housemate should be sacked.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After the fiasco of Sam winning last year I actually care more about who wins this year. The best of a bad lot for me would be Chris, Christopher, Ashleigh or Pav. Rooting for a little redemption.
  • abs2512abs2512 Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the first series (and I've watched each one) that I haven't had a favourite. I may not have championed the previous winners, but it was always worth tuning in to see what my favourite housemate had been up to.

This year, I just don't care who stays, goes or wins, each housemate has got unlikeable traits.
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    I don't really care who wins. I don't really like any of them.
  • red_amberred_amber Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Initially I wanted Ashleigh or Christopher to win, now, I couldn't care less
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Serious answer: I couldn't give a flying fig........but I'll still watch CBB.........:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Anyone but Ashleigh. She would be a worse winner than the atrocious Sam Evans. Whoever selected her as a housemate should be sacked.

I know, he was another unworthy winner
  • freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well that's just not true. Sam didn't do anything on an entertainment show. Ashleigh has atleast been a part of a lot of storylines.

The fact he was nominated for best reality tv show personality at some award show afterwards was hilarious.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    freddieaxl wrote: »
    Well that's just not true. Sam didn't do anything on an entertainment show. Ashleigh has atleast been a part of a lot of storylines.

The fact he was nominated for best reality tv show personality at some award show afterwards was hilarious.

Oh lordy! I'd forgotten all about that :D:D:D
    Will go down in history as one of life's greatest ever mysteries ... unless they couldn't rustle up any other nominee's :o
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Nope couldn't give a monkey's...:D Never do. I find it is a lot less stressful and enjoyable to regard them all as weird and wonderful specimens to observe and ponder over. Only twice have actually cared who won - both times in CBB series.

Best reality TV personality - Sam? Sam who worked the late shift at Tesco Sam? :o Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs. :D
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Ashleigh to win and I care that Chris doesn't go out this week.

Of the other four up I'll probably vote Mark and Pav to try to save Chris but it wouldn't overly bother me if Christopher or Winston went either.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like Ashleigh or Christopher to win
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't want Helen to win because a free ride does not a winner make.
    Don't want Mark to win because he's a reality tv ho.
    Apart from that ... meh .. whatever .. I'm not watching anyway.
  • jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Want Ashleigh to win mainly because she is a Derry lass and no one else really deserves to win.
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    helen would be best winner nice shock winner... the rest couldn't carless bored hell out the show
  • joshrulez2joshrulez2 Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't give a shit. Lost interest the earliest I ever have done. There needs to be a format change in this show.
  • David1964David1964 Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=
    Best reality TV personality - Sam? Sam who worked the late shift at Tesco Sam? :o Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs. :D[/QUOTE]

Is Zoe aware of this? :D
    Forum Member
    jojoeno wrote: »
    Want Ashleigh to win mainly because she is a Derry lass and no one else really deserves to win.

Irish supporting Irish?
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    I'd like Ashleigh or Christopher to win

Nasty and weird. No thanks.
  • EnJayKingEnJayKing Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd still like Chris to win but i'm not too bothered either way really, i don't think any of them are worthy winners.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched it for years but I was in need of some effortless tv, there wasn't much else on so I started watching.

I have an interest in Chris winning because we have a mutual friend and C5 have tried to stitch him up in a most despicable way.

I don't want Helen to win because she wouldn't be there if she hadn't had a pass.

I will probably watch to the end because I have invested some time in it and I will care about the above but I wish I had stuck to my original thought and not bothered watching such a load of (mostly) ghastly people.

At least the very revolting ones are out of it now.
  • vegasvicarvegasvicar Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    I really really want Super Casandra to win. She has made this series for me.
    I so wish she could make an appearance in the house in the last week.....

That is, of course, unless she's off being trafficked somewhere?
  • dottzie38dottzie38 Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like chris to win I don't want helen , mark or ash
    I have been dipping in and out this year as I really can't get into it at all
  • sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any of this 3 for me, not bothered which order
    Ashleigh
    Christopher
    Chris

The others suppose Winston 4th Ash 5th and Helen 6th
    That if Pav goes this week