The Chase (ITV) (Part 3)

Comments

• JustonecornettoJustonecornetto Posts: 19,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Decent enough score of 15 but they will need a few push backs.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very harsh not allowing Dorothy the Coke question.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good start by Darren and with Shaun as today's Chaser I can see a win for the team coming up (don't think there's been a team win this week so far).
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Good start by Darren and with Shaun as today's Chaser I can see a win for the team coming up (don't think there's been a team win this week so far).

Careful you don't upset the Shaun fan(s) on here. They'll blind you with statistics as to why he's awesome.
    I was shocked to read on Wikipedia, that he finished 455th in the 2014 World Quizzing Championships. Mark was 134th, Anne 40th and Paul, 31st.
  • Ex PatEx Pat Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    Murphy's law? Lobster nebular?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I fully expect this team to get at least 19 and if Shaun pauses, like he's been doing lately over questions, then he will be well beaten.

Come on team :D
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand looking at that woman with the blue hair and the revolting metal in her face. Probably got loads of tattoos as well!! :(
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    George Harrison born in London? WTF?
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shaun really is rubbish.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Shaun is useless.
  • hallchallc Posts: 200,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very poor show, Shaun..
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Time for him to go I think. it seems he doesnt swot up like the others.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Can't believe he passed on a football question.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shaun well beaten, doing his usual taking far too long to either answer or pass and what was he thinking when he said River Zambese for the Niagara falls question.
  • BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many in a Bargain Hunt team, contestant answered three but classed as wrong because it should have been two
    I think that three was correct, there are two contestants who then gain an expert as part of the team
    Forum Member
    How many in a Bargain Hunt team, contestant answered three but classed as wrong because it should have been two
    I think that three was correct, there are two contestants who then gain an expert as part of the team

Yep. I was surprised that they even asked that question.
    The expert is clearly part of the team as their item also goes to make up part of the profit, or usualy loss, of the teams total.
    Forum Member
    Can't believe, nobody mentioned the Boyle's Law question. It had two obvious wrong answers. Murphy's Law is, Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. And Cole's Law is, a salad of shredded raw cabbage and carrots, dressed with mayonnaise or a vinaigrette. :D
    Forum Member
    Can't believe, nobody mentioned the Boyle's Law question. It had two obvious wrong answers. Murphy's Law is, Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. And Cole's Law is, a salad of shredded raw cabbage and carrots, dressed with mayonnaise or a vinaigrette. :D

I did, sort of.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shaun just doesn't seem to care anymore. It looks like he can't be bothered.
  • JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ex Pat wrote: »
    Yep. I was surprised that they even asked that question.
    The expert is clearly part of the team as their item also goes to make up part of the profit, or usualy loss, of the teams total.

Not really, because if you watch the show, it's starts with Tim introducing 'today's teams' which feature two contestants each.

The experts are never dressed in red or blue either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    That was another poor performance by Shaun today.
    Maybe they're just showing Shauns 'bad days' closely together which gives the impression he's off form and he might go on a fantastic unbeaten run for the rest of the series but following his recent performances whenever he comes from out the back now I expect the team to win.
    Forum Member
    That's two contestants in one week, who've got £8000 in the cash builder, bottled it and gone for the lower offer, then been eliminated in the head to head.
  • calderyoncalderyon Posts: 4,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one before that big guy?

Because he got 6 000 and went with what he earned on the builder. Was eliminated though in a 1 question shootout.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bad final chase performance from these two, Mark will have an easy job to catch them today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little wobbly performance from Mark, but still quite easy for him this time.
This discussion has been closed.