Options

I think Nadia has sussed it all out

GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
Forum Member
Watch back the moment when Katie goes over to hug whoever it was she nominated. Look at the way Nadia squints and looks over at her.

Comments

• Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    Well Nadia is a fan of the show and probably would have suspicions about two HMs being chosen so early; especially by BB.
  • Options
    babs_lawriebabs_lawrie Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I agree she knows the show very well and she did look like she had that sussed
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    If your a fan of the show the it would've been a bit obvious how things went. So it wouldn't surprise me if Nadia does suss it out
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most people would of saw it who know the show - she made it too obvious by walking over too soon.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since when has BB EVER spontaneously decided who was up !!! Nadia is not daft…. it would take two minutes flat to realise the last one in the house is the only one who could have been watching them all and therefore the only one who could have chosen. All she would have to do is remember Dee last year being put in first, taken out and put back in again to pretend she was posh. Launch night always comes with a twist.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    There wasn't enough time between Katie entering and the nom announcement. Plus, a fan of the show would know that BB wouldn't choose 2 hms straight away. Completely obvious.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nadia seems fun, I look forward to seeing lots of her
  • Options
    Wilton ShagpileWilton Shagpile Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There wasn't enough time between Katie entering and the nom announcement. Plus, a fan of the show would know that BB wouldn't choose 2 hms straight away. Completely obvious.
    I agree, she hadn't even said hello to everyone before they had to sit down to be told, any fool can see it a mile off...
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Yep to any fan of the show it would have been obvious, Katie arrived last just like Dee last series and the decision was very quick and suspicious.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Most people would of saw it who know the show - she made it too obvious by walking over too soon.

Katie was ridiculously obvious. The moment she walked down the stairs as the 'last contestant' she said to Perez, "how is it that you seem to know EVERYONE????" to which he looked rather surprised - so she immediately gave it away that she'd been watching them all. Then - as you say - she got up and walked over too soon after the eviction announcement.

She doesn't seem to have grasped the concept of what BB expected of her at all.
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    She was so obvious. She came in knowing everybodys names and was so over the top. And then she pretends to be nice. A blind man would have sussed her.
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia is so dull. Another Loose Woman we'll have to suffer for the duration. The Loose Woman fans will make sure of that.
  • Options
    linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nadia is so dull. Another Loose Woman we'll have to suffer for the duration. The Loose Woman fans will make sure of that.

I'm really liking Nadia so far. She seems like a decent enough person. Not seen enough of her to say she is dull.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Nadia knows for sure and possibly some of the others.
    Alicia sat by Katie like a puppy dog on the live feed but probably even she knows that Katie is not known to be that sickly nice to people.
  • Options
    Casper GomezCasper Gomez Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only because when Hopkins hugged Perez Hilton she said why do you know everything & how do you know everyone(Who's entered the house) implying shes was watching them enter the house.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have the CBB / BB Bosses ever put anybody up for eviction? I can't recall it! Nadia being the huge fan knows this too well. And Katie's reaction afterwards was so blooming obvious and cringey:o:blush:
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    I agree, she hadn't even said hello to everyone before they had to sit down to be told, any fool can see it a mile off...

Also, as somebody said on another thread, her greeting everybody by their name before they'd introduced themselves. Yes, some she'd recognise but not everyone. And there was quite a big gap between Holly and her going in which would be suspicious.

I think Nadia will be one of the people in there ckever and strong enough to take Katie on and bring her down a peg or two - should she want to.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    Only because when Hopkins hugged Perez Hilton she said why do you know everything & how do you know everyone(Who's entered the house) implying shes was watching them enter the house.

Another good point.

She's not actually very bright is she?
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    I'm pleased Nadia is in there. She comes across as genuine and am sure she will provide entertainment too. It will be interesting seeing who she makes friends with.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Nadia is too knowing - she is going to ruin this CBB.>:(
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Nice to see some of them worked it out.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wasn't hard to figure out was it (ROLLEYES/SARCASTIC) the mirror announced who she ''chosen'' for eviction seconds after Katie entered mmm i wonder (ROLLEYES/SARCASTIC)
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    *Laura* wrote: »
    Well Nadia is a fan of the show and probably would have suspicions about two HMs being chosen so early; especially by BB.

Who's to say though, that the producers aren't trying to do a double bluff and make a tit of Katie (as if she needs any help?) by filling in one of the other housemates on what's being going on behind the scenes? At the end of the day - its the viewers who are being treated like mugs. But hey! We like it?
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »

Who wouldnt:D

Anyone that's seen bb would know they wouldn't pick 2 so quickly, you'd put it down to a twist by a hm or the public.
  • Options
    Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been in love with Nadia for many years