Katie Price wants Frankie Boyle to meet Harvey

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thing is with FB anything and everything is fair game, if he saw a line and stopped he'd be discriminating against everything else he's taken the piss out of, so goes right on ahead and everything is equal.

Personally I used to like FB, but got too controversial just for the sake of it, it seems a shame someone as witty and funny as him went on like this, even with the reasoning above.

There is no awareness issue here, this isn't about protecting harvey, because if she wanted to do that shed have kept him away from it all, not made a drama, and let it die down after the initial complaints, which as a mother she has every right. But that doesn't pay the bills, it doesn't keep livingtv interested in following her fake self around with her new BF who can't string a sentance together. This isn't about harvey, it isn't about bad taste jokes or disability, it's about Jordan needing attention and a new angle to say on tv.
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    i wonder if rebecca adlington has met with frankie yet or the queen for that matter
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FB makes loads of bad taste jokes about lots of people,strangely enough none of them feel the need to try and engineer a meeting with him afterwards.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder if rebecca adlington has met with frankie yet or the queen for that matter

I can see that: So how old did you say I am? :eek: :D
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    I went to Frankie Boyle's live show on his last tour and laughed at all of his jokes, albeit from behind my hands at some stage.

The Harvey joke was mild in comparison to some of his material.

If he has worse material than that then I think even less of him, and that's some doing.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not comparable; they weren't maligned as being potential rapists.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    frankie boyle will NEVER agree to that, he hates doing interviews full stop so he is never going to sit through a tv meeting with Harvey and Kate. I know what he said was a bit below the belt but!!! his audience get his humour he doesnt directly mean any disrespect to Harvey (who I think is a lovely wee fella) but Frankie would slag off (make a joke of) his own mother, brother, wife, kids just to have a laugh.
    Think he should have sent Katie a private apology and state no offence to Harvey was actually meant it was just for his act. But he wouldnt do that cause he knows Kate will just film "reading the letter" but I agree it is over let it go.