Moving house - new customer - best deals?

GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am in the process of buying a new home... yey! And after years of being on Virgin Media I will need to move to Sky as the new house isn't in a cabled area.

So, anyone got any insight as to where to go to get a good deal for TV, Broadband and phone? Had a look on their website and what I want is £60.
  • Sky TV- - Sky Entertainment Extra+ £31.50
  • Multiroom subscription £10.25 (might not get this might be happy with freeview in my bedroom - not decided yet).
  • Sky Broadband Unlimited £3.75
    12 Months 50% Off Broadband Unlimited
  • Sky Talk Weekends Free
  • Sky Line Rental £14.50
Can I get that cheaper somehow? Apart from cashback sites which I already am aware of.

Comments

• wild_tywild_ty Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    I recently subscribed to the TV element of Sky and the online advisor (the one that pops up and states do you want to chat) offered half price tv for a year.

Therefore I would recommend you ask a few questions on their, showing that your tempted to get sky, and hopefully they'll give you a nice discount.

If not Groupon were doing half price for a year sky offers recently.
  • DragonQDragonQ Posts: 4,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sky actually had a half price offer directly on their website recently, dunno if it's still there.

New customers get free 2 TB boxes for the next 5 days too.
  • bubblegunbubblegun Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    I am in the process of buying a new home... yey! And after years of being on Virgin Media I will need to move to Sky as the new house isn't in a cabled area.

So, anyone got any insight as to where to go to get a good deal for TV, Broadband and phone? Had a look on their website and what I want is £60.
    • Sky TV- - Sky Entertainment Extra+ £31.50
    • Multiroom subscription £10.25 (might not get this might be happy with freeview in my bedroom - not decided yet).
    • Sky Broadband Unlimited £3.75
      12 Months 50% Off Broadband Unlimited
    • Sky Talk Weekends Free
    • Sky Line Rental £14.50
    Can I get that cheaper somehow? Apart from cashback sites which I already am aware of.

Those are old prices.

Entertainment Extra+ is now £32
    and
    Multiroom is now £11.25