[My Theory On The Lucy Murder Case] - Spoilers!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
Forum Member
Hello EastEnders Fans,

it's been quite a serious few months of EastEnders with the big reveal and the trailer that revealed some more clues, hints? Well, it looks like I've got my prime suspects list:

(1) Cindy & Peter Beale
- maybe because they are both jealous of Lucy. Cindy being the more drastic one out of the two. We've seen how violent Peter can be on drugs, or when it comes to serious situations. Cindy is also mischievous, like when she first arrived. Is it possible that Cindy used drugs in a way to make Peter the victim? The Murderer. Maybe, somehow she got the drugs into his body. It could be through many ways. Cindy is not off my suspects list.

(2) Whitney & Lee
It just seems like they want us to believe that these two are the murderers.
The reason why I want to believe it's more than one to blame. It's just the fact that a single reveal would not be enough to cause the audience to be shocked. So, several minor culprits, ones behind the body moving. Maybe, this could be it. Lee can be violent, we've seen that. Especially with Dean. Question is... was Mick there to stop him? - I don't think he was. We've learned that Mick can calm down Lee. I don't know if it's true or not: but I don't believe Whitney can calm down Lee. Whitney also wrote: "ROT IN HELL" - so yeah. It could be that too. She might have a minor part in the story.

- The killer bit the cup to prove a point when speaking to Emma. (Remember?)

(3) Billy & Lola
- Why are we crossing these off the list? So what if they proved they're guilty once and then made them innocent again. It's just odd. I'm pretty sure Lola would cover up for her friends, as she seems to be confused half the time, anyways. She'd do anything for her pops. So, yeah, it makes sense. Billy isn't too good at lying or keeping secrets. So, I don't know if Billy could be a criminal here. Probably not. It's just a thought.

(4) Abi & Max
- the two that are likely to be blamed. "What happened on good Friday stays between you and me." I believe he said something along the lines of that in the first trailer. However, did anyone see him in the new trailer? Lauren is not to be blamed. Abi can be violent and she has been very strange lately. Just like last Halloween, how she was violent enough to try to drown her sister. That was sinister, and it looks like Abi could be to blame for her violent attitude towards anger-needed situations.

(These are 4 theories, it's just a thought.) I will post more on this thread as more Episodes reveal more secrets. We might even get another Trailer. Who knows?

Comments

• cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some good theories there and I also think there will be another trailer, maybe a couple to come yet. I think the killer will be Abi, Cindy or Jane. Cannot wait for the big reveal!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    cobwebsoup wrote: »
    Some good theories there and I also think there will be another trailer, maybe a couple to come yet. I think the killer will be Abi, Cindy or Jane. Cannot wait for the big reveal!

Same here! Thanks for commenting. :) DTC has made EastEnders an awesome Soap to watch again. Some say that Bryan Kirkwood would beat DTC, would you agree? :S
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rockyz wrote: »
    Same here! Thanks for commenting. :) DTC has made EastEnders an awesome Soap to watch again. Some say that Bryan Kirkwood would beat DTC, would you agree? :S

I don't really agree. Most people on Digital Spy didn't like Kirkwood's work on Eastenders but apart from killing off Pat, I really enjoyed 2011 and the first half of 2012. Having said that though, I do think Kirkwood is much more suited to Hollyoaks and whereas DTC has made a few mistakes, overall he's done a better job for the show by turning the soap around and improving it a lot after a poor 2012 - 2013. The only thing spoiling the show a bit for me at the moment is the Carters. Do you prefer Kirkwood's work or DTC?
    Forum Member
    I don't really agree. Most people on Digital Spy didn't like Kirkwood's work on Eastenders but apart from killing off Pat, I really enjoyed 2011 and the first half of 2012. Having said that though, I do think Kirkwood is much more suited to Hollyoaks and whereas DTC has made a few mistakes, overall he's done a better job for the show by turning the soap around and improving it a lot after a poor 2012 - 2013. The only thing spoiling the show a bit for me at the moment is the Carters. Do you prefer Kirkwood's work or DTC?

Kirdwood's work always felt like it was lacking something. I noticed more as they went back in time (watched some older videos) Episodes. And just kind of noticed it a lot. DTC seems to slip up once or twice, it was more in the older episodes. He is doing a better job, in my opinion. The Carters are a great new edition to EastEnders. I just wish we had some old iconic characters back. Instead of them returning, I wish they had stayed anyways...
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like your theories, I agree there's definitely two people involved. I'd be surprised if it turns out to be Abi at this point since she seems way too obvious now but who knows. I can also imagine Lola being involved, would explain why Ben and Jay buried the purse and phone.

Anyway can't wait for the reveal! My money's still on Cindy :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    even though he isn't a suspect,i am wondering if they will throw another curveball,and reveal that deano tried to rape lucy,but killed her instead...so he wont be charged with rape but murder instead.
    Forum Member
    even though he isn't a suspect,i am wondering if they will throw another curveball,and reveal that deano tried to rape lucy,but killed her instead...so he wont be charged with rape but murder instead.

Very possible. I can see it happening. I don't know if Deano is going to be a suspect. DTC wouldn't throw him for too long in the spotlight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rockyz wrote: »
    Kirdwood's work always felt like it was lacking something. I noticed more as they went back in time (watched some older videos) Episodes. And just kind of noticed it a lot. DTC seems to slip up once or twice, it was more in the older episodes. He is doing a better job, in my opinion. The Carters are a great new edition to EastEnders. I just wish we had some old iconic characters back. Instead of them returning, I wish they had stayed anyways...

I totally agree about older iconic characters coming back. I wish characters like Peggy, Grant, Pat, Roy, Mark, Arthur, Dennis, Dirty Den ect. still had a place in the square and had never left.
    Forum Member
    I totally agree about older iconic characters coming back. I wish characters like Peggy, Grant, Pat, Roy, Mark, Arthur, Dennis, Dirty Den ect. still had a place in the square and had never left.

Same here. It feels so odd without those characters. I don't know why, I just can't seem to feel that the characters (new ones by the woman, producer) well, you know... she hasn't done EastEnders justice. She just made characters that are now background characters. DTC has to work from where she left off. He's doing a great job so far! - I just hope he can keep it under control. That ex-producer ruined EastEnders a lot...