A POLTROON and a POPINJAY!!!

samiskimsamiskim Posts: 1,169
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Poltroon is a mean spirited wretch, a lily-livered coward. Who on the judging panel fits this description? Someone who posts nasty comments on Twitter, who hides behind a television programme to slag off celebrities., whose television persona is so completely different from his own.

The dictionary definition of a popinjay is a conceited, foppish or overly talkative person. Who fits this description?

Well in Dancing on Ice-land one person and only one person springs to mind. No - not Robin Cousins or Emma Bunton, or Nicky Slater or Karen Barber. You can count out Philip Schofield, Holly Willoughby and discount Torville and Dean. It is, beyond a question of a doubt, the revolting and vile Jason Gardiner - a fop if ever there was one, and the nastiest tweeter of them all.

ITV take heed - you think all publicity is good publicity - I can assure you it is not. This will be the last Dancing on Ice I will watch if that man is on the judging panel next year as I have no desire to waste any more time on a programme that employs and supports such a poltroon, popinjay, bitch, and lowlife.

Comments